sirius on religion

You don't even have a clue as to how stupid all this is, do you??:mad:

Good grief - you are basing ALL of your claims here on the ENGLISH language - something that did not even exist way back in those times!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeye:

Oh please, there have been earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes and tornadoes for as long as there have been oceans.

My society is not based on Christianity, our founders were also deists and atheists, and they believed in a secular nation.

Is there a point to this post or did someone forget to close the screen door and a theobot got in the house?

This one is kind of funny. Reminds me of the magical horsey and the moon that split in two.

sirius:

Please refer to site rules I.26 and I.27.

You sound like you're preaching or evangelising here.

I have merged your threads into a single thread at this point.

FRAGGLE

You see what you did? You were just curious. Well, see where your curiousity has gotten you?

It's not too late.

Ban and lock, for the sake of the children...

I guess my tolerance for woo-induced neuronal apoptosis isn't as high as I thought it was. I think the problem was the complete lack of professionalism from Sirius. I'm used to woomeisters at least attempting to cloak their crap in the guise of science.

The OP and othe other posts by the OP's author swooshed swiftly waaay above my head ...

~It was that kind of a crazy afternoon, terrifically cold, and no sun out or anything, and you felt like you were disappearing every time you crossed a road.~

That was the writing style popped into my head as i was reading.

Moses & the parting of the red sea

MOSES & THE ‘PARTING OF THE RED SEA’

The basic structure of this Ancient story is as follows…
After the Land of Egypt was brought to its knee’s by the many Plagues that were given to the land.
Pharaoh then agreed reluctantly to let the ‘ISRAelites’ leave the land of Egypt.
Under the guidance from God, Moses lead the ISRAelites out of Egypt and into the wilderness.
During the day the ISRAelites would head towards a Tornado that would form in the skies &
at night time a blazing ‘Towering Inferno’ would guide them through the darkness.
One evening, God spoke to Moses and asked Moses to lead the ISRAelites back the way they had come but instead to stop ‘part way’, head East & camp at the edge of the ‘Red Sea’.

Once this is done, Pharaoh will think the ISRAelites had lost there way and are wandering aimlessly & confused in the desert. Pharaoh would then become angry ‘for giving in to such a pathetic group of people’ and would send an Army to pursue, ‘subdue’ & re-enslave the ISRAelites.
God would then demonstrate to Pharaoh ‘Once and for all’ that he was the one and only God & Divine ruler. This command given to Moses was obeyed by the ISRAelites and they eventually headed back & made camp by the shores of the ‘Red Sea’

Once the Egyptian army began to approach, the ISRAelites became afraid, but God commanded Moses to ‘Wave his staff’ across the sea. The dust cloud & Tornado which had previously guided the ISRAelites during the day moved between the ISRAelites and the Egyptian Army.
Then a great wind from the east began to roar & form in the skies, the waters of the ‘Red Sea’ began to part, which then formed a wide path of dry ground with a wall of water on both sides.
Moses the ‘Law maker’ with the ISRAelites then proceeded to make there way to safety through this ‘Parting of the Red Sea’. The Egyptian Army tried to follow Moses and the ISRAelites through the parted Seas, but were swept away & killed once the waters began to re-converge. EXODUS 13-15

Many historians & Biblical scholars have theorised the Red Sea’s location is the ocean of water we refer as the Red Sea in the middle East and others theorise a body of water along the ‘Nile River in Egypt’ therefore a ‘Sea of Reeds’ could be interpreted as the Red Sea in regards to the story of Moses & the Exodus.

This Ancient story of the ‘Exodus’ may have eventuated in past history, but should also be considered in regards to a future event. The reason being ‘The End of the Age’ where it will be necessary to preserve members of humanity ‘The future Exodus of the ISRAelites’ The reason being Humanity is to face a cataclysmic event of such proportions as foretold & prophesied in ‘The Revelations of John’. This event is being manifested at this moment & is being brought forward by Human activity. Therefore Divine intervention will be necessary.

To acknowledge the Ancient Egyptian God & Goddess ‘ISIS & RA’ as Co-creators, is to amalgamate and re-establish the faith & belief that all Religions have there source back to the land of Ancient Egypt. Christianity has its origins of belief derived from the Hebrew faith, which in turn has its foundation based on the teachings of ‘Ancient Babylonia’ and also the ‘Land of Ancient Egypt’

In reference to the ‘The land of Ancient Egypt’ of the BiBle, we must theorise that this covers not only the country we know as modern Egypt, but instead encompass’s the Whole World as one creation, entity or living organism.

The BiBle often portrays stories to describe ‘The Evil Kings & Pharaohs of Egypt’ This in modern day times should be used as a global term to describe ‘The evil of the World & the greedy’

‘THE EXODUS & PARTING of the RED SEA’ should be interpreted as … ‘THE EXIT US & PARTING of the RE-SEED’ A future event & the parting of the ‘DUES’
The Dues being the faithful and kind of this World. A term we should consider that we use is ‘THE MORNING DEW which should be interpreted as ‘THE MOURNING DUE’

‘THE HOUSE OF BREAD BETHLEHEM’
THE DOG STAR SIRIUS

BETHLEHEM
The Market Town of Bethlehem is located in the Judean Hills south of Jerusalem in the Israeli occupied West bank. Bethlehem is traditionally held to be the birthplace of Jesus
Bethlehem was home and also the birthplace of David who was the anointed King of Israel.
Bethlehem is translated as ‘The House of Bread’, Bread being a basic source of sustenance.

The Brightest ‘Star/Sun’ in the night sky, is the Star known as ‘Sirius’. It is twice as massive and 25 times more luminous than our Solar Sun. The Dog Star Sirius is generally associated as being the brightest ‘Star that shone in the night sky over Bethlehem’ the night Jesus was born.

Therefore Sirius should be regarded as not only the ‘Star of Bethlehem or The Star of the House of Bread’ but also a Universal source that has provided us with basic sustenance. A Eternal source for creation working as the ‘Hand of God’ in regards to the replenishment of ‘life forms’ representing Mother 3arth, the Animal Kingdom & the reseeding of Humanity.

Looking from 3arth to the ‘D-O-G STAR’ & again looking from the ‘G-O-D STAR back to 3arth’
>>DOG-GOD<<

GENESIS 2.3:10
“There was a river flowing from EDEN to water the garden and where it left the garden it branched into 4 streams, The name of the first stream is ‘PISHON’, that is the river that encircles all of the land of HAVILLAH, Where the gold is, Where the gold of that land is good; BDELLIUM and CORNELLIANS are also found there. The name of the second river is ‘GIHON’….

EDEN = Eternity Den ‘A GARDEN of E’DEN’ = ‘A AGAR-DEN’ or Eternity Den
PISHON = ‘Phi’ shone
HAVILLAH = A Villa
BDELLIUM = Bethlehem ( The Dog Star Sirius )
CORNELIANS = Cord Lines ( Arc vault across the Heavens )
GIHON = Gone.

THE NEW CHAMBER IN THE GREAT PYRAMID
In 1993 a German researcher by the name of Rudolf Gantenbrink, discovered a new Hidden Chamber in the Great Pyramid. By using a remote controlled device he was able to probe this New Chamber, He sent a remote controlled device down a Air duct that sloped on a 45 degrees angle.
The air duct is 210 feet long (65 meters) and approx’ 8 inch’s squared (20 centimetres)
At the end of the air ducts passage is a Chamber which contains a miniature stone door. Possibly made from limestone. This Chamber lays completely intact, as tomb robbers have never had access.

The Chamber is situated deep in the rock of the Pyramid, some 65 feet (21.5 meters) above the floor of the Kings Chamber and 80 feet (25 meters) from the outer exterior of the Pyramid. The Kings Chamber is on a alignment directly opposite the Mysterious DOG STAR SIRIUS which is associated with the Ancient Egyptian Goddess of Creation ‘ISIS’
The distance vertically between the Queens Chamber & the Kings Chamber is also precisely 65 feet (21.5 meters)

Back