Simple Test for the quran

Status
Not open for further replies.
surenderer said:
Lol Path, sup.......thought we had this discussion allready :) To avoid the "translation" debate that the Bible has occured(sp?) The Koran is only authentic in the language in which it was revealed. Thats why muslims learn arabic. That doesnt mean that everyone should learn Arabic or anythin ,only that for those who dont know Arabic that there will be things that "you arent getting" I know this for a fact because i read parts of the Koran before i was muslim and way before i learned Arabic and now(knowing Arabic) i can see the difference.....peace

since you seem to know arabic, could you please tell me what Tabari IX:113 reads? or how about Qur’an 4:15 (since i believe tabari is a hadith)
Qur’an 5:51
Qur’an 9:29
Tabari IX:69
Qur’an 9:5
Qur’an 8:39

that should be enough for now. please don't translate them to english, just write them exactly the way they are found in the arabic qu'ran (i don't mind if you use english letters though)

skttrbrain said:
since you seem to know arabic, could you please tell me what Tabari IX:113 reads? or how about Qur’an 4:15 (since i believe tabari is a hadith)
Qur’an 5:51
Qur’an 9:29
Tabari IX:69
Qur’an 9:5
Qur’an 8:39

that should be enough for now. please don't translate them to english, just write them exactly the way they are found in the arabic qu'ran (i don't mind if you use english letters though)

For those who dont know this is another example of someone who doesnt know the history written of the Koran picking out Surahs to make the Koran murderous:

Quran 5: 51 .51] given to the prophet(pbuh) during a specific time when jews and christians were persecuting muslims for their belief

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ {51}

Quran 9:29.....same thing as above

الْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ {29}
وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ عُزَيْرٌ ابْنُ اللّهِ وَقَالَتْ النَّصَارَى الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ اللّهِ ذَلِكَ قَوْلُهُم بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ يُضَاهِؤُونَ قَوْلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِن قَبْلُ قَاتَلَهُمُ اللّهُ أَنَّى

Quran 9:5 ....same

الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّواْ سَبِيلَهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ {5}
وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّى يَسْمَعَ كَلاَمَ اللّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لاَّ

Quran 8:39.....war plans for muslims to fight

قَدِيرٌ {39}
إِلاَّ تَنصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لاَ تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَنَا فَأَنزَلَ اللّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَّمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ السُّفْلَى وَكَلِمَةُ اللّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا وَاللّهُ

not sure what this proves to you (especially in Arabic) this debates been going on in many threads in English just fine....peace

surenderer said:
not sure what this proves to you (especially in Arabic) this debates been going on in many threads in English just fine....peace

you said that most translations are inaccurate and the quotes are best understood in their original language, that's why i asked for them in arabic. thanks for the pm, it cleared up some things. you still failed to quote some of the other ones i asked for though.

skttrbrain said:
you said that most translations are inaccurate and the quotes are best understood in their original language, that's why i asked for them in arabic. thanks for the pm, it cleared up some things. you still failed to quote some of the other ones i asked for though.

I understand what you are saying but how could i present it to you if you dont know Arabic?

skttrbrain said:
i know arabic. why else would i ask for them in arabic? :bugeye:

YIKES!!!! :eek: calm down i didnt know sorry!!

maca salâma (go without fear) and ilâ l-liqâ' (so long till next time) :)

skttrbrain said:
i know arabic. why else would i ask for them in arabic? :bugeye:

hi skttrbrain, welcome to Sciforums :)

you know arabic? hey, several times in the quran, the letters " "A.L.M." are used at the beginning of several surahs, any idea what that word would be? in a quran that I read, it said that the word could not be translated or something like that. I realize that arabic without vowels or marks is hard, but wouldn't "ALM" be a root for a common word grouping, or is it too difficult to guess at it? I'm hoping that it is like 'quarra', 'quran', etc..., & not like "HRD" in english could be, 'herd', 'hard', 'herod', etc....

my guess is that its some embarrassing concept, that muslims don't want the West to know. any ideas?

thanks Randolfo :)

i have no idea what it means.. i can't figure it out. maybe a muslim here can help?
if it's not translatable, how about explaining it to me in arabic?

Randolfo said:

you know arabic? hey, several times in the quran, the letters " "A.L.M." are used at the beginning of several surahs, any idea what that word would be? in a quran that I read, it said that the word could not be translated or something like that. I realize that arabic without vowels or marks is hard, but wouldn't "ALM" be a root for a common word grouping, or is it too difficult to guess at it? I'm hoping that it is like 'quarra', 'quran', etc..., & not like "HRD" in english could be, 'herd', 'hard', 'herod', etc....

my guess is that its some embarrassing concept, that muslims don't want the West to know. any ideas?

Lol interesting didnt want a muslims opinion huh? A-L-M stands for Alif-Lam-Mim....These are the letters of curiosity in order to test a person of his doubts about the commands of God. No one knows the meaning of these letters, including the Prophet Muhammed(pbuh), which also shows how true he was. This shows us how truly the Quran has been delivered to mankind, these letters are a seal for the the accuracy of the Quran. This also judges the writers of the Quran, every single thing has been noted precisely.We are told that the meaning of these words will be reveled when God wants the to.

everneo said:
What is Alif ; what is Lam ; What is Mim ? are they words ?

No in Arabic I believe they were letters(i could be mistaken but i dont think so) that were given to the Prophet(pbuh) that didnt form any words that all the sources of the Koran(meaning the Prophets followers) dictated or wrote down at the Prophets instruction. Ive heard that some muslims say they were a test to make sure that everything that the Prophet said were written down word-for-word with no omissions and ive heard others say that the meaning of those words would be revealed when the end of the world came......peace to you :)

surenderer said:
Lol interesting didnt want a muslims opinion huh? ..
No, I didn't want to be "al-Taqiyya'ed", wanted an unbiased translation, thank you

A-L-M stands for Alif-Lam-Mim..
I knew that, I know the hebrew alef bet

These are the letters of curiosity in order to test a person of his doubts about the commands of God. No one knows the meaning of these letters, including the Prophet Muhammed
I don't believe that, it must mean a word that muslim arabic speakers, don't want the West to know. like a secret code, or something
:confused:

alif lam mim are letters, not words.
God was testing mohammad by asking him to write down 3 letters? ...
i prefer the other option, i'll wait for the meaning to be 'revealed'

skttrbrain said:
alif lam mim are letters, not words.
God was testing mohammad by asking him to write down 3 letters? ...
i prefer the other option, i'll wait for the meaning to be 'revealed'

As I said I believe it was an test of authenticy(sp?) to make sure that the people whom the Prophet(pbuh) had write down the Koran wrote down EVERYTHING that was reveled good,bad or unknown......peace

I don't believe that, it must mean a word that muslim arabic speakers, don't want the West to know. like a secret code, or something

Well how about the non-muslim Arabic speakers?? Are they "on the take" also? What kind of secret code would it be?

No, I didn't want to be "al-Taqiyya'ed", wanted an unbiased translation, thank you

Still cant let that go huh?......Even the Bible says: The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever. . ." (Deut. 29:29).

But hey wise guy :rolleyes: help me with these:

1. The Book of the Wars of the Lord: We can read about this book in (Bible) Numbers 21:14.

2. The Book of Jasher: We read about this book in Joshua 10:13. This book is also mentioned in II Samuel, 1:18.

3. Three books of Solomon: The first book contained one thousand and five Psalms, the second described the history of creation, and the third consisted of three thousand Proverbs. This book is mentioned in I Kings 4:32.

4. The Book of Manners of the Kingdom: We find the mention of this missing book in I Samuel 10:25.

5. The History of Samuel the Seer: (6) The History of Prophet Nathan & (7) The Book of Gad the Seer: These three missing books (5, 6, & 7) are mentioned in I Chronicles 29:29.

8. The Book of Shemiah, the Prophet: (9) The Book of Iddo, the Seer: Both (8 & 9) books are mentioned in II Chronicles 12:15.

10. The Prophecy of Ahijah (11) The Visions of Iddo, the Seer: These two books (10 & 11) are mentioned in II Chronicles 9:29. The books of Iddo and Nathan are also mentioned in this verse.

12. The Book of Jehu, the son of Hanani: This book is mentioned in II Chronicles 20:24.

13. The Book of Isaiah, the Prophet: This book consisted of complete accounts of Uzziah. It is mentioned in II Chronicles 26:22.

14. The Book of Visions of Isaiah: This lost book contained the complete accounts of Hezekiah and is mentioned in II Chronicles 32:32.

15. The Lamentation of Jeremiah: This lost book consisted of Jeremiah’s lamentation for Josiah, and is described in II Chronicles 35:25.

16. The Book of Chronicles: This missing book is mentioned in Nehemiah 12:23. (This book is not included in the present books. This is another book, which does not exist today)

17. The Book of Covenant of Moses: This missing book is mentioned in Exodus 24:7.

18. The Book of the Acts of Solomon: We find the mention of this book in I Kings 11:14.

!

إِنْ هِيَ إِلَّا أَسْمَاءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنْتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُمْ مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطَانٍ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنْفُسُ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ مِنْ رَبِّهِمُ الْهُدَى

'IN HIYA 'ILLAA ASMAA' SAMMAYTUMO -HAA 'ANTUM WA- 'AABAA' -KUM MAA ANZALA 'ALLAAH BI- -HAA MIN SULT.AAN 'IN YATTABIcON 'ILLAA AZ.- Z.ANN WA- MAA TAHWAA AL- ANFUS WA- LA- QAD JAA'A HUM MIN RABB -HIM AL- HUDAA

They are but names, which you have named - you and your fathers - for which Allâh has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord! {Glorious Qur’aan 53:23}

Hey Mr Randolpho how about this:

Isaiah
028:011 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 028:012 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 028:013 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken

Could that be a prophesy about the coming Koran? Remember that was revealed piece-by-piece over 23 years in a foreign tongue to a illeterate man :eek:

Or how about this?: Isaiah 21:7 And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels

The chariot of horses was being referred to Moses. The chariot of asses turned out to be Jesus (pbuh) who entered Jerusalem riding on two donkeys (Matthew 21:7). Who then was of the "chariot of camels"?.....Who rode camels?......You see i only post this to show that there are more important "mysteries" you should be concerning yourself with my friend :cool: ....peace

Last edited:
First, a confession:

This answer might already exist somewhere in the middle of the topic, but after looking through it repeatedly for a couple days, I find myself preferring to have my flesh eaten away by ants than continue to put myself through that.

And now, the rest of the story:

Thus I will offer a simple response to the topic post:

Randolfo said:

here's a simple test for your quran, if it is from God, why is it out of order?

why did men put it from largest sura to smallest sura order? why does it have Meccan & Medinan suras jumbled out of order? did allah not know what order he wanted to tell men his truth, by doing chronologically ordered suras?

Maybe God was a lot more practical about the Quran than about the Bible.

The arrangement of the Quran from longest to shortest seems a practical necessity when you're reciting it in the public square. At the end of that recitation, people's attention spans will be all over the place; you'll only hold them for a couple minutes at a time. Get the long ones out of the way while they're still focused intently on the recitation. A greater percentage of, say, two short suras will get through to the people at that point than of one long one.

I also think of it in a musical analogy: One of my favorite sounds in the world is that of some poor, dusty Muslim sitting on a streetcorner singing the Quran. It's beautiful in a way that no Christian hymn I've ever heard can be.

Of course, at a Phish show, I always tune out halfway through "Stash" or "You Enjoy Myself," or whatever song they're dragging out to thirty minutes. Especially late in the set: people wonder how you can sleep through a Phish show at the Gorge, and presume it must be drugs, but I'm never actually asleep, else I would fall over. The later the show gets, the more prone I am to phase out. Same thing happened when Roger Waters played through his portion of Dark Side of the Moon on the "In the Flesh" tour a couple years ago. I didn't miss a second of the show, but that second set was meditative. I only know that "Money" sounds amiss when it's actually played in proper time.

So if someone's reciting the word of God to me, how much do they want me tuning out? God may be well-enough satisfied if I spin out into a meditation of a single aspect of the Quran, but it renders the recitation almost pointless if nobody's paying close attention at the end.

The idea of a marathon presentation of the contents of the Bible leaves most of us gasping for relief. Would there ever be such a nightmarishly boring get-together on the planet? But if I chose to sit all day to listen to someone sing the Quran, the arrangement of longest to shortest will become vital when I decide I really have to piss during the last third.

tiassa said:

Thus I will offer a simple response to the topic post:

Maybe God was a lot more practical about the Quran than about the Bible.

The arrangement of the Quran from longest to shortest seems a practical necessity when you're reciting it in the public square. At the end of that recitation, people's attention spans will be all over the place; you'll only hold them for a couple minutes at a time. Get the long ones out of the way while they're still focused intently on the recitation. A greater percentage of, say, two short suras will get through to the people at that point than of one long one.
sounds plausable, but why not reveal it in that order? Mohammad revealed it chronologically, his followers edited it & compiled it from long to short.
2 things it proves, the quran had;
1) editing
2) was not perfect

oh, BTW, look up singing the quran, I believe it is shirk, but it can be 'chanted' though. do you understand arabic, or was the word sound hypnotic? That kinda goes with my belief that it was a long arabic poem, meant to enchant
:D

Your absolutely idotic

:mad: Exuse me? It is not an 'embarassing' concept,with a population of 1.61 billion Muslims in the world today i doubt that could be kept a 'secret'. The hebrew alphabet is nothing like the arabic alphabet so don't assume because you'll make an ASS out of U and ME, your pretty idiotic to try and read the Quran using your hebrew skills. Pathetic.
Also the 'Quran' that you read is not a Quaran, that is pretty thickheaded of you as you know the Quran is the Islamic holy book, you must've read an Islamic book about principles of Islam. There are also millions upon millions of Muslims who live in the west so explain how we don't want the 'west' to know? It is NOT a word that is easy to guess, there are infinite possibilities about what A-L-M symbolises. You tend to think like whatever you want can fall out of the sky and land infront of you that easily. Why not be a bit smart and mature and not look at things in such a naive perspective. You sound like a infant saying stupid and useless things. You are a racist, stupid idiot who doesn't have facts set out properly, stop trying to find faults in Islam because it is impossible and read the Quran, you'll be amazed and enlightened of what you will find. .

:-mad-: Exuse me? It is not an 'embarassing' concept,with a population of 1.61 billion Muslims in the world today i doubt that could be kept a 'secret'.
first of all, just because there are so many believers of one religion, does not mean they correct or that they know much about their religion.
Case in point, I bet that you did not know that the quran, as you know it was complied on Calif Uthman’s orders, that it was edited by his compilers and that certain verses were removed or deleted because they were not convenient to islam, see “satanic verses” for example. Also, do you not know what “A.L.M.” means, so it’s a secret to you, unless you do know what it means, but are keeping it a secret from us, so then, it’s an “embarrassing secret” !!!

Btw, when you look at 2.1 billion christians, you probably believe that we are all wrong & that “true” Christianity has been kept from us, because most muslims believe that what the quran says is true, so that Jesus taught “islam”, anyway, sorry to break this to you, but Jesus taught Christianity, His followers kept to Jesus’ teachings, because they believed Him at His word.

As far as numbers are concerned, we all can’t be right, one of these religions is right or they are all wrong?
From: http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html#Christianity
Christianity: David B. Barrett's World Christian Encyclopedia (1994 update) gives an oft-cited figure of 1.9 billion Christians (or about 33% of the world population), and projected that by the year 2000 there will be 2.1 billion Christians in the world.

Islam: Contemporary figures for Islam are usually between 900 million and 1.4 billion, with 1 billion being a figure frequently given in comparative religion texts, probably because it's such a nice, round number.

Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: Our figure of 1.1 billion in this category is considerably higher, and takes into consideration Zuckerman's analysis as well. Of the people in this grouping, it is estimated that 40 to 50% have a stated traditionally "theistic" belief in God, deities or a Higher Power.

Hinduism: World Hinduism adherent figures are usually between 850 million and one billion.

Buddhism: World estimates for Buddhism vary between 230 and 500 million, with most around 350 million.

The editor of the quran:
But 'Uthman's greatest and most lasting achievement was the formal revision of the Qur'an . Until 'Uthman, the Qur'an was largely an oral text that was recited by followers who had memorized it. The wars of conquest, however, had thinned their ranks, and the introduction of foreign peoples into Islam threatened the integrity of the text as an Arabic text. So 'Uthman ordered that all versions, written and oral, be collected together and a definitive version written down. It is this definitive version which became the central text of Islam and the bedrock on which all Islamic history would be built. And it was this version, this brilliant achievement, that 'Uthman was reciting from when he was killed.

The hebrew alphabet is nothing like the arabic alphabet so don't assume because you'll make an ASS out of U and ME, your pretty idiotic to try and read the Quran using your hebrew skills. Pathetic.
muslims are funny, first they say that Arabic & Hebrew are similar, then they are not, depending on the circumstances that they are defending. That is pathetic. For the record, both are Central Semitic languages
See this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages#East_Semitic_languages

Also the 'Quran' that you read is not a Quaran, that is pretty thickheaded of you as you know the Quran is the Islamic holy book,
I guess I am thickheaded, did you just say that the quran I read is not the quran, because the quran is the Islamic holy book? Could you explain for all us thickheaded folk? Are you trying to say, that because I read it, it magically ceases to be the quran in my infidel hands?

you must've read an Islamic book about principles of Islam.
yes, the Bible, quran & commentaries too

There are also millions upon millions of Muslims who live in the west so explain how we don't want the 'west' to know? It is NOT a word that is easy to guess, there are infinite possibilities about what A-L-M symbolises.
so what you’re saying is, that even you don’t know? What kind of secret is that? Could "A.L.M." mean, “this line is busy, please hold”?

You tend to think like whatever you want can fall out of the sky and land infront of you that easily. Why not be a bit smart and mature and not look at things in such a naive perspective. You sound like a infant saying stupid and useless things.
so, ohh wise one, please enlighten us, answer the questions, thanks

You are a racist,
prove it

stupid idiot
prove it

who doesn't have facts set out properly,
prove it

stop trying to find faults in Islam because it is impossible
its easy to find fault, but muslims are so brainwashed, that they can not see it

here's some soap:
islam is the mish-mashing of arabic pre-islamic rituals, jewish tannics and Mohammad’s wishful thinking. After his death, many tribes left islam & were forced back by the ‘wars of apostasy’ to submit again (funny that the “true religion” of islam always needed force to convert people against their will). Calif Uthman edited the quran to the version you see today, if you don’t believe me, search the hadiths yourself & also ask yourself why the old qurans found in Yemen are not “kosher”?

and read the Quran, you'll be amazed and enlightened of what you will find.
read it, it’s a mish-mash of fables & tannics. The reason Mohammad had to chase or kill all the jews from Medina, was because they could tell that he had “borrowed” their “tannic” stories & incorporated it into the quran, they called him on it, since the “tannic” were not Biblical, but were meant to convey truth through stories recorded from jewish sages & rabbis. Its called plagiarism

http://www.skeptically.org/oldtestament/id1.html
Nor was it only the Christians who absorbed Haggadic legends. The Qur'an, the sacred book of Islam, likewise incorporates a good deal of such material in its treatment of such biblical characters as Joseph, Moses, David, and Solomon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tannaim
The root tanna (תנא) is the Aramaic equivalent for the Hebrew root shanah (שנה), which also is the root-word of Mishnah. The verb shanah (שנה) literally means "to repeat [what one was taught]" and is used to mean "to learn".
BTW, I must strike a nerve in mulsim’s psyche, so many resurrect old threads to debate me once anew

Welcome juju, to the brave new world of truth, narrow is the gate that lets to life everlasting, wide is the road that leads to destruction. That’s Jesus paraphrased into a tannic, from:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7:13-20;&version=31;
Matthew 7:13-20
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
A Tree and Its Fruit
15 Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Case in point, I bet that you did not know that the quran, as you know it was complied on Calif Uthman’s orders, that it was edited by his compilers and that certain verses were removed or deleted because they were not convenient to islam, see “satanic verses” for example.

Wow! How amazed I am! You are an absolute genius! You can find websites that don't know what they are talking about! That are started by who...Oh yes, non-Muslims. That can be tampered with and anything can be false! :D
You can read every single website about Islam but they are not neccesarily true. The proof of Islam is the Quran and the hadith.
And how about this you very, very 'wise' person.
What you just wrote there is a pile of crap mate, search every website and why not just get arthiritis by your unwanted words and long boring sessions of useless, false talk? What you have written isn't true, sigh, i can explain every detail and every concept but your stubborn, rude unaccepting attitude put me off. I almost feel sorry for you.

its easy to find fault, but muslims are so brainwashed, that they can not see it
It is easy to find faults? You never cease to amaze me. You sit there on you ass on the internet searching about Islam and it's so called 'faults' through your naive eyes, how 'bout this mate... Ever wondered what muddled up Christianity?
One day: Jesus is God
Next day: Jesus is son of God
Day after: Jesus is son of Joseph
Day after next: God inserted himself in Jesus.
I have an idea...make up your bloody mind!
Well, i am so sorry you predictable hypocrite, you say that the Quran has been altered (which it has not by the way), the Bible has been fully altered mate, it's like the Harry Potter series turned into the Babysitters club.
And i'm guessing you didn't know that the Bible is changed everytime there is a new Pope. Your welcome, you learn something new everyday.

Btw, when you look at 2.1 billion christians, you probably believe that we are all wrong & that “true” Christianity has been kept from us, because most muslims believe that what the quran says is true, so that Jesus taught “islam”, anyway, sorry to break this to you, but Jesus taught Christianity, His followers kept to Jesus’ teachings, because they believed Him at His word.

I will say thankyou because what you just wrote seriously gave me a big belly laugh.
We never claimed Jesus(PBUH) taught 'Islam'. He taught that there is only one God. Moses (PBUH)taught that there was one God and so did Mohammed (SAW). The 3 are so similar until someone decided each time the Pope died they'd change it.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are just names, just nouns that represent that there is only one God.
Basically Jesus taught everyone through God that there was only one God.
Yes, yes, i knowyou are gobsmacked, i tend to do that a lot.
And before you chuck a spas, PBUH means peace be upon them.

For someone who prays once a week, your doing pretty well.
P.S.
- I have just proven you are a stupid idiot.
- A racist
- And lastly and my most favourite, you don't know how to set out your facts properly.
Salams:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back