Should you tell them they are about to die?

Would you tell then they were about to die?

• Yes I woudl tell them ASAP

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No I would maintain their ignorance

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can not make a spaceship all by yourself, you need other people to design it, make it, navigate it. Besides.. there is nowhere you can go, but sundiving with it.

One that already exists...duh! By the time I'm old enough to rule a worldwide community, they'd have designed and built ships that can go to the moon or further, maybe, to mars.
I'd live longer than the unfortunate fucks on the planet.

I think I'd tell them just because people have a right to know. I know it would make people unhappy but I think really most of them would be happy they knew. I'd want to know (although I don't know what I'd do with the knowledge).

From one perspective, what does it matter your state of mind when you die? If you have debts, hates, confusion, whatever.. all done with at death.
From another perspective, I have found that being faced with one's immanent mortality, is often the greatest 'blessing' in a person's life, inspiring such words of wisdom as to 'live each moment as if it were your last'. It allows you to reorganize your priorities; spending some time and attention on with your loved ones instead of your SUV... This knowledge can allow people to find their 'center' that has not yet been known.. a place of peace and love. One can now express that 'love' without fear of 'rejection'.

Of course, there will be all sorts of responses to the sudden 'surprise' knowledge that you are immanently dead. From denial to a thankful acceptance and peace.

I'd let everyone know. It will be a blessing for some, a curse for others.. let the chips fall where they may! Whats the difference anyway, for tomorrow, we die.

im bieng totally honest here, i would tell everyone simply because im honest by nature, and then go into outer space with selected people and try to survive somewhere else.

i know it would be hard to do it but im a survivor and nothing would stop me atleast trying.

Outer space? Please.....
1. We have no such technology
2. Who would give it to you if it existed?

and yes im aware that existed was spelled incorrectly before any smart ass with time on there hands points out.
again aware of grammer mistakes aswell sue me.

Back