Should we take Ray Comfort Serious? If no, what not?

Show where I made a comparison.
I know better than that now. Everyone can see the post where you compared a TV monster to someone's wife. I'll post the link to that and you will say "I didn't post that. Oh, that. It was a joke. You just don't get it. No, it was someone else that posted that! Actually I was complimenting her. What, you hate tall, strong women?" And around and around we'll go in the Jan Ardena dance of deception.

You're a great spokesperson for religion. Angry, dishonest, allergic to science, deceptive, bitter, misleading - you could be a poster child for what religion does to someone.

I know better than that now. Everyone can see the post where you compared a TV monster to someone's wife.
Liar!!!.
It was a question.
To which there could possibly be no answer.:D
Try again.
I'll post the link to that and you will say "I didn't post that. Oh, that. It was a joke.
Here...
Is that a picture of your wife?
Actually I was complimenting her.
Sure, because we he showed me pictures of his wife, in previous conversations.
Is this type of analysis how you came to accept darwinism as a fact.:D
You're a great spokesperson for religion.
You’re delusional. Nothing you’ve said is true.
Furthermore you don’t care. That official warning was worth it, because it uncovered yours and others weakness.
Angry, dishonest, allergic to science, deceptive, bitter, misleading - you could be a poster child for what [false]religion does to someone.
You’re describing yourself (insertion mine)
You don’t care about truth.
Thanks for the revelation.

I know better than that now. Everyone can see the post where you compared a TV monster to someone's wife. I'll post the link to that and you will say "I didn't post that. Oh, that. It was a joke. You just don't get it. No, it was someone else that posted that! Actually I was complimenting her. What, you hate tall, strong women?" And around and around we'll go in the Jan Ardena dance of deception.

You're a great spokesperson for religion. Angry, dishonest, allergic to science, deceptive, bitter, misleading - you could be a poster child for what religion does to someone.
This is the sharpest characterisation of this poster yet. :wink:

You’d have to know what it is first.

Let me help you on that one.

Truth - that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

If your God is truth, you should have no problem showing us evidence for your God? Facts and reality can be demonstrated. Go.

Bcuz truth exists.

Well, I wan't very hopeful you'd answer the question and I was right. I can see you're here just to play word games going round and round in circles never actually saying or explaining anything. But that's par for the course with theists, isn't it, Jan.

If God is truth, and truth exists.
Then God exists.
Kind of simple really.

Since you can no more show God is truth than you can show God exists, your claims are empty.
And we all know you never support your claims.

Back