Senseless violence

A 26 year old australian man was bashed and thrown into a fire pit and left to die in San Diago by two teenages recently. Why?

Just like the Sophie thread this just baffles me, the man had thrid degree burns to 15% of his body by the time a homeless man pulled him out. He is now back in Adelaide and they are doing a benifit concert for him through SAFM but it just baffles me as to why ANYONE would do this.

Was it drugs?
Was it that they are budding sociopaths?

I'm hoping you were shaking with anger when you wrote the title. (I thought it was Senseless Violins.. or something).

Yeah, People do weird shit man. Teens are when we learn how bad we can be. Unless we are contained.

Why was he bashed ? Was it because he was from oz ?

A 26 year old australian man was bashed and thrown into a fire pit and left to die in San Diago by two teenages recently. Why?

Just like the Sophie thread this just baffles me, the man had thrid degree burns to 15% of his body by the time a homeless man pulled him out. He is now back in Adelaide and they are doing a benifit concert for him through SAFM but it just baffles me as to why ANYONE would do this.

Was it drugs?

the fier bit is not effisant, only 15% of body has therd digree burns, oops.
most probably the aussie gay wuld hav made some gesture that was not liked by the teenies. or may be his bad english, who knows, anyway its bad, very bad.. i herd some drugs make peple appear like fier wood, may be those gays used these drugs.

Was it drugs?

asgaurd its called "happyslapping" it happened here last october when a man was watching a bonfire with his kids, these teenage thugs filmed it on they're phone and laughed about it later

and my opinion on "why" they do it, because "they can, and they feal that they are allowed to" and in the most part Asgaurd the law will protect them and not the victim!

Its sad because my daughter was attacked last september and when it got to court the girls who did it, were "found not guilty" because they wanted to give the girls a break, because they came from "broken homes", and when i found out, because PC G.Clarke came to see me, and when i asked him, what if i see these girls and punch them (which for a long time is what i wanted to do, the failed my daighter, i was sure has hell not going to) well he said, "if you hit them June, you will arrested and processed and sent to court" there is no justice in the world for victims just the thugs!

for all the relivence it makes to this thread
a) i dont HAVE a spell checker on this computer (its a uni computer and there isnt one built into IE)

Type your posts into Word, spellcheck, and C&P into the forum.

and

b) as i have said INUMBERABLE times i cant pick the right word out of the fucking spell checkers. Its a learning disability.

If you give up, you will never learn to spell. We all had to put some effort in you know, use a frikking dictionary.

phlogistician if you cant actually sound out a word you cant learn to spell, i cant. Those words i can spell i have memorized which isnt practical when you have a vocabulary over 100 words. Im much more interested in passing my degree than apeasing you on my spelling. SO either ignore my posts or get over it.

Have a nice day:D

LA your probably right. I find it interesting that the second part of my OP has been ignored, ie that it was one of the most stigmatised in most sociaties (especially the US), a homeless man, who risked his own life to save him. This man is a hero to go into a fire to save another life yet i dont think anyone will even notice

Thats the thing i find the most sad of the whole case, in the story this guy got a one line mention although the boy's father did praise his actions

Yeah. Why would a homeless man save him ?
If i were cynical, i would think it was for some kind of reward. Being saved from a bashing tends to make you generous.
But I think the man may have been overturned by emotion alone.
Sad..sad senseless story.

Yeah. Why would a homeless man save him ?
If i were cynical, i would think it was for some kind of reward. Being saved from a bashing tends to make you generous.
But I think the man may have been overturned by emotion alone.
Sad..sad senseless story.

its doesnt matter why the homeless person did it, the fact was he did it!

he did somthing that most people wont even dream of, they walk away saying, "well, its not my fight"

phlogistician if you cant actually sound out a word you cant learn to spell, i cant. Those words i can spell i have memorized which isnt practical when you have a vocabulary over 100 words. Im much more interested in passing my degree than apeasing you on my spelling. SO either ignore my posts or get over it.

Bullshit. Try harder.

its doesnt matter why the homeless person did it, the fact was he did it!

he did somthing that most people wont even dream of, they walk away saying, "well, its not my fight"

Would it have something to do with the fact that he had nothing to lose ?
Other people don't get into fights because they often have something to lose, (their manhood, teeth, wallet, w/e). But people who have nothing to lose and know it are more likely to do impulsive things.

But I see your point. I just don't think pure bravery was the only motivation.

Would it have something to do with the fact that he had nothing to lose ?
Other people don't get into fights because they often have something to lose, (their manhood, teeth, wallet, w/e). But people who have nothing to lose and know it are more likely to do impulsive things.

But I see your point. I just don't think pure bravery was the only motivation.

yeah i know people have somthing to lose and honesty i would help, regardless of my wellbeing, to many people just walk on by!

I'm hoping you were shaking with anger when you wrote the title. (I thought it was Senseless Violins.. or something). ....

Chevy Chase: Here with an editorial reply is Miss Emily Lattella.
Emily Lattella: What's all this fuss I keep hearing about violins on television? Why don't parents want their kids to see violins on television? I thought the Leonardo Bernstein concerts were just lovely, now, if they only show violins on television after ten o'clock at night, the little babies will all be asleep and they won't learn any music appreciation. They'll learn to play guitars, and bongo drums and go to Africa and join these rock'n roll outfits and they won't drink milk! I think there should be more violins on television and less game shows, it's terrible the way...
Chevy Chase: Um, Littella, that's Violence on television. Not violins.
Emily Lattella: Oh, well that's diffrent. Never mind!

Chevy Chase: Here with an editorial reply is Miss Emily Lattella.
Emily Lattella: What's all this fuss I keep hearing about violins on television? Why don't parents want their kids to see violins on television? I thought the Leonardo Bernstein concerts were just lovely, now, if they only show violins on television after ten o'clock at night, the little babies will all be asleep and they won't learn any music appreciation. They'll learn to play guitars, and bongo drums and go to Africa and join these rock'n roll outfits and they won't drink milk! I think there should be more violins on television and less game shows, it's terrible the way...
Chevy Chase: Um, Littella, that's Violence on television. Not violins.
Emily Lattella: Oh, well that's diffrent. Never mind!

NICE.:D :roflmao:

You're gonna get a pissed off 'fuck you' PM for that. :D

Probably, but he said he couldn't 'sound out' words, ... but I bet he is capable of speech, so all he has to do is refine the phonetic spellings of the words he wants to use, and match the definitions in a dictionary. Over time, he'll learn the correct spellings. If he can't learn the basics, like spelling, I've no idea how the fuck he's going to pass a degree.

well im averaging a D at the moment with a couple of HD's thrown in. I get my partner and my mum to check my assignments and i have spoken to my lectures about what i do during class.

HOWEVER if you think im going to waste that much time here your wrong. As i said feel free to ignore my posts and threads if you dont like it

Now back on topic please

HOWEVER if you think im going to waste that much time here your wrong.

Showing such contempt for the people that try and read your posts is totally lame, so I'm not going to ignore you, I'm going to rag on you until you cease posting, or sort your crap out.

Your attitude is as bad as your spelling, and you need to improve both.

well im averaging a D at the moment with a couple of HD's thrown in. I get my partner and my mum to check my assignments and i have spoken to my lectures about what i do during class.

HOWEVER if you think im going to waste that much time here your wrong. As i said feel free to ignore my posts and threads if you dont like it

Now back on topic please

A D? Isn't that a fail? What is HD?

Distinction and high distinction

Its the second highest and highest grades possable respectivly

Never heard of that. In Canada D is a fail. I told my kids if I ever see one they are in BIG trouble. So far so good!

Back