Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absence - The state of being away from a place or person (God) .

An occasion or period of being away from a place or person (God)

The non-existence or lack of (God) .

Let's assume you are forced to choose no. 3. We know you lack belief in God, because it is not currently suitable for you, and we can understand that for you there is no God (otherwise you wouldn't be atheist), which makes God nonexistent, to you.

I guess you don't need to make any claims. So why do you bother to argue with people who do believe in God?
What do you hope to achieve

Jan.
///
Again&again, you have things backward. Why do you bother with people who are not theists? What do you hope to achieve?

<>

I guess you don't need to make any claims. So why do you bother to argue with people who do believe in God?
What do you hope to achieve
I just point out nonsense when I see it. I hope that helps somebody else recognise nonsense when he/she sees it.

What do you hope to achieve by posting nonsense? Do you think you're fooling anybody? You're probably more likely to fool people on a religious site.

I just point out nonsense when I see it. I hope that helps somebody else recognise nonsense when he/she sees it.
Why do you think it is nonsense?
What do you hope to achieve by posting nonsense?
Why do you keep beating your wife?
Do you think you're fooling anybody?
Do you think it possible to fool a fool?
You're probably more likely to fool people on a religious site.
How so?

Jan.

What truth would that be?

You don't believe I'm a theist?

Jan.
///
The truth that I cannot believe your silly claims, among others which have been clearly demonstrated to you here.
I told you I cannot believe you then you claim I choose to not believe then I explain very clearly why I cannot believe then you claim it is a decision.
You know what claims. I just listed 3, 3 or so posts back.

<>

Again&again, I cannot choose to believe what I have no evidence for. It is not a choice.
But there is evidence for God. There are the classical arguments for evidence of God. Why would you foolishly reject and deny such outstanding, obvious evidence. What would you accept as evidence for God?
Asking why I am not a theist is backward. Why are you a theist?
It's natural to be theist. For me to become atheist, I would have to convince myself there is no God. Just like you do. But I would only be lieing to my self. Just like...
I have not brought anything to you.
You make silly claims & I cannot believe you
My claim is that I'm a theist. Your claim is that you're not a theist (atheist). It's really that simple.

Jan.

Why do you think it's "Absence of sense."

Jan.
You sound like ELIZA: "How do you feel about why do you think it's absence of sense?"

Do you think about what you post at all or do you just parrot back what you hear and add a question mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back