Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
///
Most of your posts are not responding to what the other post said.

I am not angry about anything. I cannot be angry about what I do not know exists.

Why are you so angry that you cannot know any god exists?

<>

Which posts?

Isn't that just denial, and rejection, though?

I understand that for you, there is no God. So it's easy to see how you could be so mistaken.

Jan.

Which posts?

Isn't that just denial, and rejection, though?

I understand that for you, there is no God. So it's easy to see how you could be so mistaken.

Jan.
Yes. That is your denial & rejection.

No. You do not understand that.

I understand that for you there is no god.

I am mistaken about what?

<>

No, you are still missing the point. Atheists can be nice moral people without being duplicitous and living a lie.
I never said they couldn't.

Belief in the existence of a God, i.e. being a theist, does not necessarily make one a nice moral person.
I never said it did.

Not believing in the existence of a God, i.e. being an atheist, does not necessarily make one a bad, immoral person.
I never said it did.

The difference is that; Atheists do not persecute Theists for being Theists, but Theists do persecute people for being Atheists, but also for being Theists (of a different faith).
I trust you are drawing on something other than modern history to makes such assertions?
Or perhaps a version of the "true scotsman" argument?

W4U said,
A brainless slime mold can be conditioned to exhibit certain behaviors after being trained, even without the prior administered stimulus.
So you accept the pigeon was trained to act like that. Good.W4U
No I I said that the slime mold can be conditioned by external stimulus to anticipate the condition. Much like the pigeon doing the dance in anticipation of receiving a reward. In the slime mold's case it is more subtle. It slows down it's metabolism in anticipation of being exposed to cold.

You can see Santa Claus, and prove he exists.
He does for innocent minds like children. Once you know it's daddy playing Santa Claus you stop believing.
What are you waiting for? God to manifest a material world? :rolleyes:
No my standard is much more modest. A simple miracle which physically cannot occur as a natural event. My position is that the concept of God is wholly unneessary to explain the existence of the universe and it's functions.
Can't make sense of it, all of a sudden? That is you in denial. Jan.
No it's you spouting nonsense.

Why are you so angry about God?
I think you accused me of that once also. I choose to ignore it then, but now that you you have called several atheist of being angry about God, let me set you straight.
I for one, am amused by your desperate clinging to the concept that God exists and your trying to pass off your own discomfort with your belief by accusing others of being angry.

I am saying it. I am saying it. I am saying it.
I'm happy for you

No I am making these observations which are all true.
Yeah. Obviously fake, aren't they.

images

images

I'm happy for you

Yeah. Obviously fake, aren't they.

images

images
What does this prove?
God exists or bad people exist?
If this proves God exists, then your God is monster. We know bad people exist everywhere and no one is disputing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back