Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid is as stupid does.

But I is stupid anyway.

It just is I believe.

:tongue:

Maybe I need to accept Jesus into my brain?

Well you could say
IS
Is not
Is maybe
Is unlikely
Is is is....... until the cows come home to roost

:)
We are atheist because we are without "is" ... "is" is interesting if you add a "h" you get "his" if you add "th" you get "this" if you add a "f" before and a "h" at the end we get "fish" ...is can be found everywhere which proves God is everywhere ... so I can see Jans thinking here.
Alex

We are atheist because we are without "is" ... "is" is interesting if you add a "h" you get "his" if you add "th" you get "this" if you add a "f" before and a "h" at the end we get "fish" ...is can be found everywhere which proves God is everywhere ... so I can see Jans thinking here.
Alex

"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God", is increasingly becoming more apparent. Please carry on, let's see how far you can take this.

Jan.

Alex

OMG

Alex listen carefully - step away from the light

:)

Also, Jan, why did you not reference the following definition:

superstition (n.): A widely held but irrational belief in supernatural influences, especially as leading to good or bad luck, or a practice based on such a belief.

It appears to come from the same source you used, after all.

How does it matter?
The idea of a superstitious pigeon, is equally absurd whichever definition you use.

Jan.

"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God", is increasingly becoming more apparent. Please carry on, let's see how far you can take this.

Jan.
///
Again, the oldest trick of con artists. Tell fools they are fools if they do X & the fools fall into line.

It is fools who believe without good evidence & fools who have such difficulty accepting people who cannot believe.
<>

Last edited:
His failure to confront my standard "its all made up" suggests that is a conclusion he is happy to leave out there ... I mean really I give him so many easy opportunities but he lets them go with little comment to erode my message.

You.propose "it's all made up". Fine.
Now explain how, and how you know "it is all made up"?

Jan.

It is fools who believe without good evidence & fools who have such difficulty accepting people who cannot believe.

There are lots of evidences for God. You can do a search online to find them. Or create yet another Does God Exist thread. Who knows, I may even bite, if the mods can control the inevitable appearance of trolls. :D

Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back