Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that to take something someone has said out of context and then present it to give weight to ones world view is dishonest Jan?
I'm saying it is dishonest to misquote someone to give the wrong impression of what they said. Stop it!
I remain unconvinced.
Not my problem.
Yes and I speak the truth.
Everybody speaks the truth.
The question is very very simple ...why does this alledged creator of the universe let children die horrible prolonged deaths proceeded by unimaginable suffering pain anguish and fear when by all accounts he could save that child.
The answer is very simple.
God doesn't let people people suffer. People let people suffer.
No living being is oblivious to pleasure and pain.
Your creator has the power to change things and a great change would be to fix things.
More importantly, and in line with being an intelligent human being, we have the power to change and fix things. If we didn't then you'd have a point.
I have to accept that the world is godless but I wont accept folk like you proclaiming there is a God that cares about humans as such a claim is nonsence.
You're talking nonsense.
You have an idea of what God is, then you portray that idea as though we're talking about the same thing. Go and learn more about God, then we'll talk.
Rubbish...absolute rubbish which ignores the fact that you are in a discussion with an atheist advocating a better deal for animals.
Cant you see how your run out lines demonstrate that you simply do not think...
I think you only bring up children and animals for effect. A person with real compassion feels the same about all life. Not just the ones that tug at the heart strings because they are cute and helpless.
Ask yourself why you defend so much that is just simply wrong and immoral.
You do so because you dont think...you are inteligent but you dont think...how can that be...sleep on that.
Ask yourself why you still beat your wife.
More unsupported illogical rubbish.
Hit a nerve?
The rest of your post is just the same old twiddle, so I'll leave it here.

Jan.

I'm saying it is dishonest to misquote someone to give the wrong impression of what they said. Stop it!

Not my problem.

Everybody speaks the truth.

The answer is very simple.
God doesn't let people people suffer. People let people suffer.
No living being is oblivious to pleasure and pain.

More importantly, and in line with being an intelligent human being, we have the power to change and fix things. If we didn't then you'd have a point.

You're talking nonsense.
You have an idea of what God is, then you portray that idea as though we're talking about the same thing. Go and learn more about God, then we'll talk.

I think you only bring up children and animals for effect. A person with real compassion feels the same about all life. Not just the ones that tug at the heart strings because they are cute and helpless.

Ask yourself why you still beat your wife.

Hit a nerve?
The rest of your post is just the same old twiddle, so I'll leave it here.

Jan.
///
All of your post is misunderstanding, strawmen, nonsense & evasion.

<>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back