Scientific proof that God exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are missing the point of the OP. They're claiming a visual effect occurred while testing a "physics engine" and then go on about how this was done by manipulating the physics "faster than light".

There are however a number of problems in this explanation, like for instance a "normal" physics engine would not be able go as fast as light, let alone faster. This would require special equipment and network parameters and technically wouldn't violate any physics laws. (Even Mozart's 40th symphony at 4.7 time the speed of light still had certain reference points. For instance normal play and lightspeed play would start at the same time, just the lightspeed version would obviously finish extremely quickly while the normal version would continue to play a while. Obviously the FTL play can only play what is prepared before hand, this basically means you can't magically make information appear in reality from just a meme that you'll do something shortly, it has to be already be in the pipelines being done.)

This is main reason why I suggested to the OP that it's a Jib (Someone played a practical joke on him) and the problem is that he's allowed his imagination to get the better of himself so he's now further away from the truth.

Over the 3 or 4 second effort, my hands were moving at a ridiculous speed around the wheel. I really built up to that one decision at C. What happened next was not a practical joke. This happned physically, around me and the entire room I was in and lasted for about 10 seconds. I couldnt believe it until the process continued and confirmation was found.

Can you put yourself in my situation? Would you be able to tell people the truth under these circumstances?

voodoochile you are an atheist struggling to come to the comclusion that you were wrong the previous years of your life.

Can you put yourself in my situation? Would you be able to tell people the truth under these circumstances?

Yes and I have been in far worse situations.

Define the truth. Basically you saw what you saw, however the question is have you been able to view what you saw from another perspective. What I mean is you currently see what you saw similar to a character painted in a picture, you haven't placed any objectivity to the potential that what you saw was either a hallucination probably brought on by what ever visuals you'd be subjected to prior merged with your own ideology/intellect, or what you saw was a complete jib (prank).

I mean don't you think what you saw was too "textbook" in regards to what a Theist poses exists?

If you are going to ask questions about such incidents then you are going to have to learn to ask the right questions and understand that there is always the potential that someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes, so learn to be more objective. (I'm basically telling you, you shouldn't believe what you saw at face value there is bound to be more to it and running around with a "conspiracy" in your head is no way to resolve the truth, if anything it will keep you from it)

All this is is a bunch of atheists scientists trying to convince themselves that there really is a God.
No this is a bunch of scientists arguing with someone who knows nothing about science and explaining why and where he's wrong on the scientific aspects.
God obviously does exist
Patently untrue.
He's apparent to some some people but faqr from obvious.

Yes and I have been in far worse situations.

Define the truth. Basically you saw what you saw, however the question is have you been able to view what you saw from another perspective. What I mean is you currently see what you saw similar to a character painted in a picture, you haven't placed any objectivity to the potential that what you saw was either a hallucination probably brought on by what ever visuals you'd be subjected to prior merged with your own ideology/intellect, or what you saw was a complete jib (prank).

I mean don't you think what you saw was too "textbook" in regards to what a Theist poses exists?

If you are going to ask questions about such incidents then you are going to have to learn to ask the right questions and understand that there is always the potential that someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes, so learn to be more objective. (I'm basically telling you, you shouldn't believe what you saw at face value there is bound to be more to it and running around with a "conspiracy" in your head is no way to resolve the truth, if anything it will keep you from it)

You have in your shit.

The truth is sitting in japan waiting for you to see it. You will be able to follow everything a lot better.

God is the light. The light is infinite. The light is the 5th dimension. A complete mathematically perfect replica of the 5th dimension, which I made, is in japan. Jesus is his son. You cant get more definitive than that.

The wool was pulled over my eyes. I trusted a bunch of cunts who have havent got a soul or a pair of balls between them.

No this is a bunch of scientists arguing with someone who knows nothing about science and explaining why and where he's wrong on the scientific aspects.

Patently untrue.
He's apparent to some some people but faqr from obvious.

I know enough. It happened, was confirmed and proven.

Proof of god, part 3

god.jpg

You have in your shit.

The truth is sitting in japan waiting for you to see it. You will be able to follow everything a lot better.

God is the light. The light is infinite. The light is the 5th dimension. A complete mathematically perfect replica of the 5th dimension, which I made, is in japan. Jesus is his son. You cant get more definitive than that.

The wool was pulled over my eyes. I trusted a bunch of cunts who have havent got a soul or a pair of balls between them.

You're output is understandable. You are either completely lieing (and for what purpose other than some amusement I can not fathom.) or You saw something and feel threatened by those that say you didn't see it.

You're need to defend what "You" have constructed in your own psyche is a form of Psychosis and will be seen as that unless you can be more objective about what you saw. At the end of the day you have to be the objective one, taking things for granted just means you're taking things as they are and I know from my own experiences that you should never do that.

You either saw a hallucination through either hypnosis or previous drug usage, or like I said previously "someone is playing a trick on you".

What you have declared to exist can not be for many reasons which I will not go into details here over.

You're output is understandable. You are either completely lieing (and for what purpose other than some amusement I can not fathom.) or You saw something and feel threatened by those that say you didn't see it.

You're need to defend what "You" have constructed in your own psyche is a form of Psychosis and will be seen as that unless you can be more objective about what you saw. At the end of the day you have to be the objective one, taking things for granted just means you're taking things as they are and I know from my own experiences that you should never do that.

You either saw a hallucination through either hypnosis or previous drug usage, or like I said previously "someone is playing a trick on you".

What you have declared to exist can not be for many reasons which I will not go into details here over.

I dont feel threatened at all. I'm pissed off because I am handing people the greatest answers and ownership to the greatest thing ever made and they afraid to believe it. I'm pissed off because this is hard enough to relate as it is, let alone having been robbed by a japnese scumbag and deal with all of this.

This was a scientific process. It happened in reality. The proof exists in reality.

No. I saw the light and it was conscious and I later proved it. All will be clear and easy to believe when the people tell this japanese thief to give them whats rightfully theirs.

Where's a better place than an internet forum?

Sorry I was out of the loop for a few days. I've been working on getting the 2 metric tons of dehydrated urine. Do you have any of the other necessities, voodoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back