Scientific proof that God and Jesus exist. Continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoochile

Registered Senior Member
This thread is for the people who want to know more.

If you don't want to know, ignore it. (I would advise reading everything on every site you can find)

Jesus:
It is possible to follow Jesus's story based on my understanding and it will make perfect sense. I can also apply the same understanding to your life no matter who you are and it will make sense right down to your own family, state of mind, feelings, beliefs attitudes etc.

Jesus was not alowed back. Neither are you. Turning away, touching people in the light (a rule due to the composition of the light) or negativity will get you thrown out. I can go anywhere.

Ghandi:
He followed Jesus's path for different reasons. Look where it got him.

Colm:
I got everything right at the start. Included with that was the truth. It was my job to tell you what you do, having seen the effect. Who am I to tell you that your stupid and that your stupidity is killing eveything? I couldnt do this unknowingly so I went everywhere and found nothing and then realised everything so now i can tell you. Your stupid. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Yamauchi robbed me along the way. Would you like to play a game.

The Prophet Mohammed:
I have been avoiding this one but I am comfortable with relating some information about him. I am very sure that he was one of the minds within the percentage. To elaborate further I would need to talk to an open minded person from that religion. What I have to say is surprisingly positive and it will make perfect sense but I would need to know what his approach was, how he addresed issues and what he spoke of but I can add now that he appeared to have the truth.

Information:
The gran turismo people may be able to hack electricity. The speed of light is faster than electricity as jeremy clarkson said so this might be possible. These people would need to be investigated to see just how dangerous these video game makers are with this technology.

Forgetting, before:
You could have done everything before but forgot about it because it was stupid. You might be a whyno as a direct result. You might be doing something that seems to matter to you or it fullfills your needs. It's probably stupid.

It is understandable to have lost God and Jesus before and have little or no belief now in this reality. This is because peace and love seems stupid when you observe the consequences of free will.

God, before:
You can ask him anything. He can't lie. You can ask him for anything. He will give it to you. There are people who use and abuse these circumstances. Can you spot them? These particular circumstances create a situation where individuals profit from. To ask him for anything or to interfere with what is happening. There is a plan in operation and to ask is to interfere. He can be trusted completely so there is no point.

Predetermined:
It's been confirmed. (try an establishment? I dont need anything) A turning point which may bring about the end of everything that one. Exact copy.

ya i'm checking you out.

p.s. relax! its all good. for the moment.

The future:
Yamauchi is about 60 years old. The japanese life expectancy is an average of 81. What will happen after this fool dies? An even more souless corporation will get control.

2012 is very close. He has technology that could end everything. He has technology that can hack everywhere in the mean time. He's an evil soulless old man. Nothing alive there at all. Just some people on very, very high wages.

You;
Having seen your reaction to this information, I'm half looking forward to the mess that will follow.

What was the focal point of your existence, is the focal point of your existence. That is bad news for everybody.

I can provide you with an opportunity to rule the world and then the universe and then pass this right onto the next generation. (I'm going to smoke weed and watch cartoons) You have to do something for this. You waste of space.

Last edited:
Information:
The gran turismo people may be able to hack electricity. The speed of light is faster than electricity as jeremy clarkson said so this might be possible. These people would need to be investigated to see just how dangerous these video game makers are with this technology.
Hack electricity?
Oh, I forgot. Jeremy Clarkson is the leading authority on everything isn't he?
In your absence it appears you haven't improved your intelligence one jot.

Cesspool?
Lock?
Whatever, it's another loony tune rehash of previous material with no new (or any) evidence.

Sebastian loeb, Valentino rossi, lewis hamilton.

Jeremy clarkson, david may, richard hammond.

Roger penrose. (peanuts)

Mr. Honda and various manufacturers.

All of these people expressed interest in me while I was winning this game over coincidences with ayrton senna and they have seen the proof I'm trying to make public.

dont reply. it would be a waste.

Japan:
Having contacted the japanese prime minster, the japanese mintry for internal and foreign affirs and various japanese religious institutions I think the whole place is falling apart. The prime minister is out of his head and nobody has the balls to address the issue.

Deep down and I mean deep down we all have mistakes or "faults" if you like. Sometimes these cracks and faults grow because of face and things like that and all that may be left is mongolia bay or a burning pacific ring of fire.

hmmmmm.

The real waste is you posting.
You can make all of the assertions you wish, but until you can verify any of them you're just another woo woo with a ridiculous fantasy.

Of course I could tell you about the time I built the solar system, with some help from Jessica Alba, and then spent the rest of the week taking her to the heights of ecstasy with my fantastic love-making.
But Nazi penguins stole all the evidence...

did jesus have a beard?

No but he did have long hair. Simple attire, like a robe.

When I looked at the rather simplistic throne he was sitting on, it was as if my mind suggested that there should be more detail on this very square seat.

For a second some complex looking patterns appeared on it and then dissappeared. As if to say, it doesnt matter. Some of these designs were quite similar to designs and patterns, observed by people who experiment with their conscious. I need to talk to some people to elaborate on this but i guarantee sense.

too much?

When I looked at the rather simplistic throne he was sitting on, it was as if my mind suggested that there should be more detail on this very square seat.

For a second some complex looking patterns appeared on it and then dissappeared. As if to say, it doesnt matter. Some of these designs were quite similar to designs and patterns, observed by people who experiment with their conscious. I need to talk to some people to elaborate on this but i guarantee sense.

too much?
Talk to Lory.

psychology:
I'm going to write a very short book which will make psychology completely irrelevant on every level. On one level though; to artificially interfere with the most important matter in the universe which is preprogrammed, is not only regressive but also dangerous on a much bigger scale.

Serial killers;
Due to the fact that these people are on and over the line between life and death I can explain them completely but I would want to check release dates first. But you will appreciate the sense and they might too. There might be a very good reason for it, or not.

The gays;
I am 90% they are real but as lenny bruce once said, stick a guy in the joint long enough and he'll stup mud.

The gays and the serial killers:
Some strange circumstances exist that I need to elaborate on later.

Choices:
Look at your life and the decisions and people and environment you live in. Nobody can force you to do anything in the light. You may have trusted the wrong person and been lead astray.

name something and i can take it apart and explain it and you will feel better after.

sensitive people:
ahh get over it. later.

suicide:
Fate is asking the question, life or death, intelligence or stupidity. pick one.

p.s. you virus. you wouldnt have a leg to stand on, to try. buy a turtle. he's the darkness as well. you asked him thought didnt you. you dont know it all. you didnt know who i was. hmmmm.

too much?

not enough.

You:
you are ither male or female. positive or negative

of these two you are positive or negative mentally.

you are half of something wether you like it or not.

You are born like this and the following moments define you as a person. how far that goes i'm not sure but your mind soul and actions are involved.

This initial process (that will be in the movie) shapes you and usually makes you or breaks you.

sometimes if it works out well you might become a complete waste of space right away. shiney happy blind people.

regards,
I'll buy the popcorn:

psychology:
I'm going to write a very short book which will make psychology completely irrelevant on every level.
Yeah right.
Do you know any more about psychology than you do about anything else you've "explained"?

On one level though; to artificially interfere with the most important matter in the universe which is preprogrammed, is not only regressive but also dangerous on a much bigger scale.
Balls.

Serial killers;
Due to the fact that these people are on and over the line between life and death I can explain them completely but I would want to check release dates first. But you will appreciate the sense and they might too. There might be a very good reason for it, or not.
Ah, so you don't have any clue.

The gays;
I am 90% they are real but as lenny bruce once said, stick a guy in the joint long enough and he'll stup mud.
You're 90% they are real? 90% what?
Another topic on which you're apparently clueless.

The gays and the serial killers:
Some strange circumstances exist that I need to elaborate on later.
Like your state of mind?

Choices:
Look at your life and the decisions and people and environment you live in. Nobody can force you to do anything in the light. You may have trusted the wrong person and been lead astray.
But they can force you in the dark?
Woohoo!

name something and i can take it apart and explain it and you will feel better after.
More resoundingly wrong-headed crap.

suicide:
Fate is asking the question, life or death, intelligence or stupidity. pick one.
Nonsense.

p.s. you virus. you wouldnt have a leg to stand on, to try. buy a turtle. he's the darkness as well. you asked him thought didnt you. you dont know it all. you didnt know who i was. hmmmm.
To whom are you speaking?
Do you mean to ramble incoherently?
Is this your personal blog?
"Diary of non-recovering lunatic" or something?

Yeah right.
Do you know any more about psychology than you do about anything else you've "explained"?

Balls.

Ah, so you don't have any clue.

You're 90% they are real? 90% what?
Another topic on which you're apparently clueless.

Like your state of mind?

But they can force you in the dark?
Woohoo!

More resoundingly wrong-headed crap.

Nonsense.

To whom are you speaking?
Do you mean to ramble incoherently?
Is this your personal blog?
"Diary of non-recovering lunatic" or something?

you spend too much time on the internet and i guarantee you have little else.

you spend too much time on the internet and i guarantee you have little else.
In other words your sole refutation is vague attempts at insults.
Please define (and justify) "far too much time on the internet".
And you're wrong on the other supposition too.
Your "guarantee" is as solid as your state of mind...

Scientific proof?.....waiting

I smoked about €10,000 worth of weed over the last year whiile I was trying to do the unified theory of the universe, figure out everything I saw, accept my death and deal with being robbed of my proof. So I can't afford legal fees but I have a corporate lawyer and I'm working on the money. relax.

regards,
Tax me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87_BLOoQzAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXGlpxXUYg

shaking like a french soldier. there's a reason your hiding in the hills, from before.

do something about yamauchi.

regards,
square go?

p.s. what happens if you pass sebastian loeb, valentino rossi and lewis hamilton.

nothing.

positivity sells.

dont forgit your wife and kids. or the life you hold in your hands. plus?

100 all the way!

p.s.s.s its all my fault. modern society and everything. i couldnt deal with my lot but now that i know and understand everything i can learn you?

i triple dare you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back