Saying You Fool will take you to hell according to the Bible !!

JesusisLord51 said:
He does not literally say, "I am God, worship Me." But he does imply it. For example, in Matthew 4:19 He says: "Follow me and i will make you fishers of men." Does Jesus really mean he is a holy fisherman? No. He means follow me and worship me and you will have great spiritual gain.

Imply it ???? You guys are really so funny !!!

Luke 5:16 "And he (Jesus) withdrew himself into the wilderness and prayed to his God."

Matthew 26:39 "And going a little way forward, he (Jesus) fell upon his face, praying and saying 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from me. Yet, not as I will, but as you will.

Matthew 26:42 "Again, for the second time, he (Jesus) went off and prayed, saying: 'My Father, if it is not possible for this to pass away except I drink it, let your will take place.'

If jesus is God, to who he was praying in the above verses ?? to HIMSELF ??

The will of Jesus' father is NOT good works in themselves, but rather following Jesus and His example. Good works are a byproduct of following Jesus.

And how do you know what is the will of Jesus' father ???? :rolleyes:

But he is. Jesus and Jehovah are one. And Jesus can and was tempted by Satan. Because he was 100% God and 100% man.

Some christians believe he was 33% God and 67% Man !!! why not make a deal and make it 50%/ 50% !! cant you see how the trinity concept is really illogical ??

God can be tempted by Satan, but He is perfect,

AMAZING !!!! If this what christians believe in, then no wonder people are turning away from this illogical NONESENSE.

so He will never give in. That's where you got confused.

So we are in contest here, a contest between God and Satan ??? GIVE ME A BREAK, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Jenyar said:
For Jesus to ask that people worship him in person would mean asking them to worship God in the form of man - as an apparent equal - which would lead to people worshipping other people as gods.
M*W: Jenyar, conversing with you is like beating a dead horse, but I feel that I must reply. Please cite references where Jesus asked people to worship him "in person." How do you surmise that what Jesus meant would be asking people to worship God in the form of man. What's wrong with people worshipping other people? There would be a lot less hatred going around if they did worship each other. Secondly, if we were created in God's image, what's wrong with worshipping each other in the One Spirit of God? Your philosophy is one of limiting the One Spirit of God to serve your ideals. Trust me, God did not put you on this Earth to rationalize his wishes. You have a very narrow view of the magnitude of the One Spirit of God.
But since God the Father is not seen, there is no such danger, and it conforms to God's commandments.
M*W: How can you say "God the Father is not seen?" I can see God everywhere I look! Why do you perceive seeing God in each other a danger? Are you afraid that others can't see God in you?
There is also no danger from believing in the wrong unseen God, since Jesus made perfectly clear who He considered "Father" and where his authority came from.
M*W: Again, you have a very narrow perception of what God is and the magnitude God encompasses. There is only ONE God, whatever it is called. God is not a male Father figure. This is absurd. God has no gender. God is a pure positive spirit. You're right, however, that there is no danger from believing in the wrong "unseen" God. There's only ONE God. What difference could a name make? The only reason we are here is to glorify God. That's why we exist. You narrow perception of God demagnifies his presence in you perception, but that means YOU are limited in your capacity of God given grace. Why do you choose to limit yourself in the One Spirit of God?

Jesus was an example of what humanity could attain through the efficacy of the One Spirit of God. Humanity, like Jesus exemplified, has been given such "authority" by our creator. It is you who rejects it.

If jesus is God, to who he was praying in the above verses ?? to HIMSELF ??
He was praying to the whole, of which we are a part. I do not believe Jesus claimed to be God. He said he was a son of God, as are we all. However, you can have no concept of God, therefore no belief in God. God is a metaphor for the self-organizing, self-reflecting nature of the universe. Self-reflecting because we are not separate things set down in a space, we are the universe as much as everything else, and we are aware. The concept of the trinity does not appear in the bible. Satan is a metaphor for the evil in our own minds.

AMAZING !!!! If this what christians believe in, then no wonder people are turning away from this illogical NONESENSE.

... GIVE ME A BREAK, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

And this is not?:

I dont claim to know so much, but in the Noble Quran, there is a whole chapter dealing with JINN mind you not all JINN are evil, some of them are nice and good. ...

[removed]
This, coming from someone who believes in ghosts!!!!!!!!! Watch out PM, the jinn are coming to get you! Would you mind sharing the logic behind this?

Last edited by a moderator:
spidergoat said:
He was praying to the whole, of which we are a part. I do not believe Jesus claimed to be God. He said he was a son of God, as are we all. However, you can have no concept of God, therefore no belief in God. God is a metaphor for the self-organizing, self-reflecting nature of the universe. Self-reflecting because we are not separate things set down in a space, we are the universe as much as everything else, and we are aware. The concept of the trinity does not appear in the bible. Satan is a metaphor for the evil in our own minds.

And this is not?:

This, coming from someone who believes in ghosts!!!!!!!!! Watch out PM, the jinn are coming to get you! Would you mind sharing the logic behind this?

what the hell is the point of your post? Jinns are not Ghosts they are another form of creature that are unseeable. and ther not "coming to get us"

spidergoat said:

And this is not?:

this isn;t exactly about Islam but id like to raise a point and ask you a question about Ghosts. throughout the world there have been numerous Ghost reports and they are all very similar. the things is though these reports are from America to the most furtheset parts of world. there are people who claim to of seen Ghosts and desscribe them just as the Americans describe them (or the bristish, spanish whaterver). now how is it possible that people in remote villages like Africa who have no link to the American concpet of Ghosts describe the same events as the Americans due even though they are not linked in anyway not even by TV Radio and are in places so remote that they haven't come in contact with anyone freom outside of their small tribes. where is the missing link coming from?

what the hell is the point of your post?

PM criticises Christianity while not seeing how Islam is the same, full of illogical beliefs.

Jinns are not Ghosts they are another form of creature that are unseeable.
Like demons or angels? O.K., sorry, that makes alot more sense. :bugeye:

and ther not "coming to get us"
I was teasing.

now how is it possible that people in remote villages like Africa who have no link to the American concpet of Ghosts describe the same events as the Americans due even though they are not linked in anyway not even by TV Radio and are in places so remote that they haven't come in contact with anyone from outside of their small tribes. where is the missing link coming from?
The connection is the human mind, devoid of the tools of science. Human perception is not reliable, there are many states of conciousness, some generate hallucinations. Primitive people can be very superstitious. Also, we share the idea that "soul" or spirit is a separate thing, only temporarily connected to the body. This idea is generated by the nature of language, (a complicated concept which I won't go into now). From this, it is not a stretch to believe in a disembodied soul.

spidergoat said:
PM criticises Christianity while not seeing how Islam is the same, full of illogical beliefs.

Where are the illogical beliefs, can you please point them out to us ?? :rolleyes:

M*W: Jenyar, conversing with you is like beating a dead horse, but I feel that I must reply. Please cite references where Jesus asked people to worship him "in person." How do you surmise that what Jesus meant would be asking people to worship God in the form of man. What's wrong with people worshipping other people? There would be a lot less hatred going around if they did worship each other. Secondly, if we were created in God's image, what's wrong with worshipping each other in the One Spirit of God? Your philosophy is one of limiting the One Spirit of God to serve your ideals. Trust me, God did not put you on this Earth to rationalize his wishes. You have a very narrow view of the magnitude of the One Spirit of God.
You really misunderstood my post. I said that Jesus didn't ask that people worship him in person, because "for Jesus to ask that people worship him in person would mean asking them to worship God in the form of man".

11When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in the Lycaonian language, "The gods have come down to us in human form!" Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker. The priest of Zeus, whose temple was just outside the city, brought bulls and wreaths to the city gates because he and the crowd wanted to offer sacrifices to them.

14But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of this, they tore their clothes and rushed out into the crowd, shouting: "Men, why are you doing this? We too are only men, human like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made heaven and earth and sea and everything in them. (Acts 14)​

We don't worship humans, even if they have the Holy Spirit - especially if they have the Holy Spirit - because it testifies about God, who is unseen (what you see as "god" is more commonly known as "nature") except through Jesus, and He is quite different from being human. We only call Him "Father" because "it" just doesn't convey the personal relationship we have with "Him".

Proud_Muslim said:
I thought you were agonistic, thank you for revealing your true colours, pathetic christians !! too ashamed to declare their christianity !! :D

Proud Muslim, I am astonished at your deep love for everyone. You REALLY GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to love and respect people and generously and lovingly witness to them don't you. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think that PM has a little too much :m: in his system ... to be such an intense hypocrite.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

-Kevin

JesusisLord51 said:
Proud Muslim, I am astonished at your deep love for everyone. You REALLY GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to love and respect people and generously and lovingly witness to them don't you. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think that PM has a little too much :m: in his system ... to be such an intense hypocrite.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

-Kevin

Typical christian nonesense....oh you forgot to tell me the famous sentence all christians say when they have no answers:

JESUS LOVES YOU !! :rolleyes:

Proud_Muslim said:
Jinn do exist, if you want we can have separate discussion about them !!
No lets do the loch ness monster instead :D

I suppose that the twisted ideas that the Koran presents to you can alter your perception of truth ...

But you really need to think about the truth in Jesus. In my spiritual journeys i have looked at islam and found hopeless contradiction within the pages. Why do Muslims hold Jesus as a prophet, yet refuse to believe that Jesus is God. If you hold what Jesus says to be true, then why isn't Islam all about Jesus?

Islam is not a religion you want to get involved in. It reeks of hypocrisy, hatred, and deceipt.

You are so caught up in how corrupt the catholic church is.

So am I.

That is why I'm a protestant.

And don't make fun of Jesus --- come the Rapture, you will see the truth. I really hope that you can come to see the truth before then. Because when the tribulation comes around, you'll have to make the choice --- among war, famine, plague, and death.

I am STILL praying for you PM.

Yours in Christ,

Kevin

JesusisLord51 said:
I suppose that the twisted ideas that the Koran presents to you can alter your perception of truth ...

And of course only christians have the truth, right ????? :rolleyes:

But you really need to think about the truth in Jesus. In my spiritual journeys i have looked at islam and found hopeless contradiction within the pages.

You mean the bible !! I know the bible is full of contradictions, here is ONE TINY example:

II Samuel 24 :1 says that God incited David to number Israel .

I Chronicles 21:1 says that Satan incited David to number Israel.

WHO THE HELL INCITED DAVID ??????????????
:D

Why do Muslims hold Jesus as a prophet, yet refuse to believe that Jesus is God. If you hold what Jesus says to be true, then why isn't Islam all about Jesus?

And how the hell you hold jesus as god when he never said in the bible he is god !!!

moreover, he claimed and showed you he is NOT god:

''By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.'' John 5:30

How the hell he is GOD when he claimed he CAN NOT do anything by himself !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Islam is not a religion you want to get involved in. It reeks of hypocrisy, hatred, and deceipt.

Islam is the LIGHT, the TRUTH and the best thing that can ever happen to you, no wonder it is the fastest growing religion on earth, even CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES AND PRIESTS are converting to islam:

Former Christian Priests and Missionaries who have Embraced Islam

http://www.thetruereligion.org/priests.htm

And don't make fun of Jesus --- come the Rapture, you will see the truth. I really hope that you can come to see the truth before then. Because when the tribulation comes around, you'll have to make the choice --- among war, famine, plague, and death.

Jesus is MY prophet, we muslims respect jesus more than you, you made jesus a killer, a bad man in your bible, we honoured him in our Noble Quran.

http://www.jesus-or-allah.com

I am STILL praying for you PM.

No wonder your prayers arent answered because you are praying to FALSE GOD.

Wake up and find the truth before it is too late !!

www.beconvinced.com

Proud_Muslim said:
And of course only christians have the truth, right ????? :rolleyes:

Well, let's consult the bible. John 14:6 says:

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the Way, THE TRUTH, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

You decide.

You mean the bible !! I know the bible is full of contradictions, here is ONE TINY example:

WHO THE HELL INCITED DAVID ??????????????
:D

At issue here is the mystery of the presence and practice of evil. The Scriptures are clear that God is not the author of evil (James 1:13-15), but it also teaches that the wicked acts of men and of Satan do not fall outside God's sovereign determination: (Exodus 4:21, 1 Samuel 2:25) Satan is a creature, absolutely subordinate to the sovereignity of God. Satan's activities and desires cannot create a space that is free from God's control or that escapes God's purposes.

And how the hell you hold jesus as god when he never said in the bible he is god !!!

John 14:7 - "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

moreover, he claimed and showed you he is NOT god:

''By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.'' John 5:30

How the hell he is GOD when he claimed he CAN NOT do anything by himself !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Like i have said before, if you took the time to read through the whole passage instead of find a few words, you would know that what Jesus means here is that He does not want to impose our free will, but will rather judge us based on what we do with it.

Islam is the LIGHT, the TRUTH and the best thing that can ever happen to you, no wonder it is the fastest growing religion on earth, even CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES AND PRIESTS are converting to islam:

Former Christian Priests and Missionaries who have Embraced Islam

http://www.thetruereligion.org/priests.htm

How many are or who is decieved is not the issue. That is just all the more hearts that have betrayed God. That doesn't make Islam any more true, or make your argument any stronger.

Jesus is MY prophet, we muslims respect jesus more than you, you made jesus a killer, a bad man in your bible, we honoured him in our Noble Quran.

I thought mohammed was your ONLY prophet? Isn't the status of God higher than that of a prophet? So much for your respect. Anyway, if you hold what Jesus says to be true, then what the hell are you doing worshipping your allah?

Nowhere in the bible does it say Jesus was a killer. Tell me where that came from.

No wonder your prayers arent answered because you are praying to FALSE GOD.

Wake up and find the truth before it is too late !!

www.beconvinced.com
God answers prayers when it is right for Him to do so. He answers prayers all the time. Christian prayers. Let it go. Look to Jesus and He will set you free.

Truth is warped in the eyes of muslims. Read the bible. Try Jesus.

You're a tough nut to crack, but I'm determined to help show you the way to heaven. I'm praying for you.

Yours in Christ,

Kevin

JesusisLord51 said:
Well, let's consult the bible. John 14:6 says:

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the Way, THE TRUTH, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

You decide.

It funny that the mislead christians who worship false God dont notice the sentence: NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER !! I am wondering if jesus is God why the sentence was not like this: NO ONE COMES TO JESUS !!!!

At issue here is the mystery of the presence and practice of evil. The Scriptures are clear that God is not the author of evil (James 1:13-15), but it also teaches that the wicked acts of men and of Satan do not fall outside God's sovereign determination: (Exodus 4:21, 1 Samuel 2:25) Satan is a creature, absolutely subordinate to the sovereignity of God. Satan's activities and desires cannot create a space that is free from God's control or that escapes God's purposes.

Again after all the blabing above, you did not answer the question:

WHO INCITED DAVID HERE:

The answer is in one word, either GOD or SATAN ??? I am still waiting !!

John 14:7 - "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

The above verse is talking about the FATHER (ALLAH ) not about Jesus, are you guys all the time like this ?? thank you for helping me prove jesus is not god by providing yet another verse!!

Like i have said before, if you took the time to read through the whole passage instead of find a few words, you would know that what Jesus means here is that He does not want to impose our free will, but will rather judge us based on what we do with it.

Bullshite, pure and blatant bullshit, here is the verse again:

The verse is yet another proof JESUS IS NOT GOD..the above is in noway talking about our free will, it is about Jesus saying: I CANT DO ANYTHING BY MYSELF !! are you guys really that fool to think people will be fooled by your garbage !!

How many are or who is decieved is not the issue. That is just all the more hearts that have betrayed God. That doesn't make Islam any more true, or make your argument any stronger.

Well, more and more christians are converting to Islam, here more:

http://www.sharif.org.uk/priests.htm

I thought mohammed was your ONLY prophet? Isn't the status of God higher than that of a prophet? So much for your respect. Anyway, if you hold what Jesus says to be true, then what the hell are you doing worshipping your allah?

You see, you dont know anything about Islam, prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him ) is not my only prophet and yes the status of God is higher than that of a prophet.

Jesus never say he is GOD, WORSHIP ME !! I CHALLENGED YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE HE SAID THAT, YOU FAILED TO PROVE IT WHICH MEANS YOU ARE WORSHIPPING FALSE GOD !!! Isnt the time to repent and worship the only true God, Allah almighty ??

Nowhere in the bible does it say Jesus was a killer. Tell me where that came from.

Really ????? how about this:

2KI NGS2:23-24 Forty-two children are mauled and killed, presumably according to the will of God for having jeered at a man of God.

2KINGS 10:17 "And when he came to Samaria, he slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he had wiped them out, according to the word of the Lord ...."

2KINGS 15:3-5 Even though he did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with leprosy for not having removed the "high places."

2KINGS 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.

PSALMS 144:1 God is praised as the one who trains hands for war and fingers for battle

ISAIAH 49:26 The Lord will cause the oppressors of the Israelite's to eat their own flesh and to become drunk on their own blood as with wine.

EZEKIEL 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the sword, famine and plague. He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the people lie slain among their idols around their altars, on every high hill and on all the mountaintops, under every spreading tree and every leafy oak ...."

EZEKIEL 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women ...."

EZEKIEL 20:26 In order that he might horrify them, the Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of their first-born children.

EZEKIEL 21:3-4 The Lord says that he will cut off both the righteous and the wicked that his sword shall go against all flesh.

EZEKIEL 23:25,47 God is going to slay the sons and daughters of those who were whores.

HOSEA 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

God answers prayers when it is right for Him to do so. He answers prayers all the time. Christian prayers. Let it go. Look to Jesus and He will set you free.

The last time I cheched jesus was somewhere in America having dinner with some christians !!!

One American christian even told me he met Jesus on the bus !! GO FIGURE ! :D

Truth is warped in the eyes of muslims. Read the bible. Try Jesus.

Jesus is already our prophet, no wonder, christian missionaries are failing in converting muslims ! it is the other way around, christians are converting to Islam

You're a tough nut to crack, but I'm determined to help show you the way to heaven. I'm praying for you.

Well, I wont pray for you, I will ask you to read about Islam to find out by yourself:

http://www.jesus-or-allah.com

http://www.jesusthemuslim.com

Proud_Muslim said:
We are not talking about SIN in general, we are talking about this specific CONTEXT in the bible in which saying YOU FOOL will lead you to hell !!

Are you for real? You cannot be for real.

Is this guy for real?

I don't understand, is he for real?

or just joking? :confused:

Anyways the text refers to saying "you fool" leading us to hell. It doesn't send christians to hell, just begins the path to failure, which is reasonable enough. One bad deed usually leads to another if you don't keep your morals under check.

Back