Reporting on Gods Visit

lori is entitled to believe whatever she damn well please... I don't deny her that..

but when others start putting their report card on god's action in her hands ..there's a problem..

sam ....it's would be like me listening to your political views

so as long as something agrees with your existing paradigms, you believe it. otherwise you assume someone to be lying? i'm pretty sure the term for that is closeminded.

Huh? lol
No, I believe something when it's plausible (i.e. something that is common and of no great consequence), or when it is substantiated with enough evidence.
If I don't believe something that doesn't mean that I assume that it's a lie.

Huh? lol
No, I believe something when it's plausible (i.e. something that is common and of no great consequence), or when it is substantiated with enough evidence.
If I don't believe something that doesn't mean that I assume that it's a lie.

so it's not necessarily a lie, it's just irrelevant to a relevant conversation? what? :confused:

so it's not necessarily a lie, it's just irrelevant to a relevant conversation? what? :confused:

Your claim is an extraordinary one, not a common one. I need evidence before I can believe it. I need you to make it plausible.
And for the record I don't disbelieve what you're telling me, I just do not believe that it's the truth.

Your claim is an extraordinary one, not a common one. I need evidence before I can believe it. I need you to make it plausible.
And for the record I don't disbelieve what you're telling me, I just do not believe that it's the truth.

have you ever considered being a politician? :p

have you ever considered being a politician? :p
It's just common sense to me.. :shrug:

Edit: Oh I see what you are talking about.
Someone can tell an untruth without being aware of the fact that it's an untruth. So that wouldn't be lying.

Back