Religion Becomes Extinct in Several Countires

@ lightgigantic: Why don't you tell us yourself? You're the one claiming that there is a set of atheist values, so surely you must know what they are.

Seriously you're not making sense. I want to know what you mean by athist values. The only thing that defines an atheist imo is the "lack" (if you can call it that) of belief in the supernatural.

No..No... Not as opposed to "history repeats itself", which it doesn't.
Saying that "things will always be like this because they were always like this in the past" is wrong. If it was true every day would be groundhog day.

Epic fail.

Apparently, you didn't watch the whole film, or didn't get it.

Atheism is a blank slate. It makes no claim of moral superiority, but I don't think religion can claim a moral advantage either.

For blank slates, atheists sure have an awful lot to say, and an awful lot of moral superiority to proclaim!

Only in contrast to the bad things that religion makes people do!

These people doing horrible things in the name of religion could be persuadad to do horrible things even if religion didn't exist. Don't blame the vast majority of reasonable religious people for what a very small group of extremists do.

You know what i meant anyway.

And you're wrong; history does repeat itself.
People are born, grow old, grow ill, and die; they are subject to greed, anger and illusion; these things happen in various forms, but they happen over and over again.

Back