Reincarnation

I said akin, similar to. I can't remember the exact term for possession of a body by some wandering spirit or whatever. I'd google but that's cheating.

In case anyone is interested I remember dying in a previous lifetime and at about the age of 7 on the way home from school one day I actually entered my current body having left the last body that died of cancer.

I make it a point to always remember my previous lifetimes unless they are too traumatic I can even recall animal lifetimes and to when I existed just as an energy form. For some reason I am able to do this which unfortunatly makes me seem like a freak of nature. Lock him up I hear them shout, well my friends do anyway!

I can only guess that one of my ambitions is to prove to myself that life goes on after death and I think I've pretty much proved that to myself.

In case anyone is interested I remember dying in a previous lifetime and at about the age of 7 on the way home from school one day I actually entered my current body having left the last body that died of cancer.

I make it a point to always remember my previous lifetimes unless they are too traumatic .

Dying at 7 on the way home from school and dying of cancer i would of thought it would be pretty traumatising.
How do you make a point of remembering your past lifetimes and how do you make a choice of remembering what is tragic or not without rembering all your lifetimes??????

Sorry maybe i mis-understood are you saying that you are not the original owner of this body but took it over when the original owner was 7 and if you did then didn't the parents of the previous owner notice any difference???? and if it is the case what happened to the original pharaohmoan????

Sorry maybe i mis-understood are you saying that you are not the original owner of this body but took it over when the original owner was 7 and if you did then didn't the parents of the previous owner notice any difference???? and if it is the case what happened to the original pharaohmoan????

Yes I took over this body but I was also the original owner before this as far as I can ascertain. I simply amalgamated one body with the other, 2 for the price of one you might say. But once the older body entered mine I carried his thoughts with me for about a day ie I was thinking as the other person who had died which overoad my own thoughts and I kind of sat back for a while.

My parents did act strangely that day and they didn't say a word to me when I entered the house. Obviously from an outward perspective I appeared the same to my parents. So the original pharaohmoan is still original but just plus one :confused:

Yes I took over this body but I was also the original owner before this as far as I can ascertain. I simply amalgamated one body with the other, 2 for the price of one you might say.

Hmmm!! at aged 7 to me that would seem like a juvinile personality disorder .
You didn't awnser how you make a point of remembering your past lifetimes without remembering the traumatic lifetimes (bear in mind you say life experience which must include all experience good or bad ) and how do you choose what is good or traumatic without memory of it????

Hmmm!! at aged 7 to me that would seem like a juvinile personality disorder .
You didn't awnser how you make a point of remembering your past lifetimes without remembering the traumatic lifetimes (bear in mind you say life experience which must include all experience good or bad ) and how do you choose what is good or traumatic without memory of it????

ZZZZzzzzz!!

Life is a long journey. As per Hindu Mythology, Birth is death of the long journey on which our soul has started to. And death is restart of that long journey.

When one comes to the materlistic world its the rest phase of that long journey.

If the this rest is not the true rest the soul rest again and again. During these rests, sometimes the soul seems to be entrapped in the energy of his last stop (last life) and thats what we call the discovery or proof of the souls last life/stop/rest.

Reincarnation is the chain or stops or rests on the journey of the soul on that ultimate journey from ultimate soul to ultimate soul, which as per hindu mythologies is part of the purification process of the ultimate soul (parmaatma).

Regards, Shashank Singh

Back