Recognition of Israel : a moral failure

Hey, SAM, of the billions of people on Earth, how many should have a say in what other nations do or don't do? I mean, for example, should Indians have a say in what Iraelis do or don't do? And by the same token, should Israelis have a say in what India does or doesn't do? Or should Indians have a say in what America does or doesn't do? Or vice versa?

How do you see that "minor" little conflict of interests?

Baron Max

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Its free. :)

Originally Posted by scott3x
You may want to take a look at pseudoscience to see how much evidence there is that it was an inside job.

Save me the lame conspiracy theories.

If you're so sure that 9/11 adheres to the official story, by all means, attempt to argue your case over at pseudoscience. Otherwise, you're just a drop in the bucket of simplistic dissing.

Last edited:
Ah, I could not understand your logic for this

Yes. Not understanding does seem to be what you do best.

The rest was not really related to recognition of Israel.

Absolutely nothing you have presented as been relevant to the situation.

I see no evidence of the perpetrators that can hold up in court.

How stupid are you?

And the casualty list of Btselem ignores that over 4 million residents of Palestine have been held hostage for 60 years

They aren't dead yet.

there is no real count of the massacre of the nakba.

Was it from 2000-2007?

You still don't get it. There is nothing reckless about it.

If you're so sure that 9/11 adheres to the official story, by all means, attempt to argue your case over at pseudoscience. Otherwise, you're just a drop in the bucket of simplistic dissing.

There's neither need nor reason to bother. I'm sure the aliens have beemed the truth into your glasses.

Yes. Not understanding does seem to be what you do best.Absolutely nothing you have presented as been relevant to the situation.How stupid are you?They aren't dead yet.Was it from 2000-2007? You still don't get it. There is nothing reckless about it.

Wow, that was a significant contribution to the thread, I'm so glad it wasn't the futile effort I assumed it would be, keep it up :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by scott3x

There's neither need nor reason to bother.

No need, no. As to reason, I'd say there is, but ultimately, it's your decision to make.

I'm sure the aliens have beemed the truth into your glasses.

Well, if that's what you'd like to believe, more power to you :cool:

Back