Rebirth, Heaven, Hell, nothingness?

Rebirth, Heaven, Hell, nothingness?

• Total voters
Manipulation is any change you do, which therefore means I did manipulate the rock by changing the property of color.

Now, I do believe there are many loopholes in the universe. You can't break the laws of physics, but you can bend them and find some loophole to suit your needs.

Like some may say it is impossible to travel through space faster than light. That's true (according to Einstein) but that doesn't mean you can't ARRIVE faster than light. Wormholes, for instance.

You didn't change the color of the rock, you just put a layer of paint on it. Underneath, the rock is still the same old color.

How is finding a loophole bending the rules of physics.. ?

You didn't change the color of the rock, you just put a layer of paint on it. Underneath, the rock is still the same old color.

How is finding a loophole bending the rules of physics.. ?

Yes, I changed the outer color, a manipulation is a change

Therefore, by bending the rules to change something, I've manipulated whatever I change. If I figured out a loophole in human nature to make myself immortal, and effected that, I would have manipulated myself

afraid of what?

Yes, I changed the outer color, a manipulation is a change

Therefore, by bending the rules to change something, I've manipulated whatever I change. If I figured out a loophole in human nature to make myself immortal, and effected that, I would have manipulated myself

afraid of what?

So what if you use paint remover on the rock ? Did you then change it back to its original color or did you just remove the paint ?

If you are not afraid of death why is it then that you are so frantically searching for ways to become immortal ?

So what if you use paint remover on the rock ? Did you then change it back to its original color or did you just remove the paint ?

If you are not afraid of death why is it then that you are so frantically searching for ways to become immortal ?

Then you change the exterior color, yes, you manipulate it.

Because although I'm not afraid of Death, I'd rather not die:p

Back