QWC revisited 2011

That is true. I don't insist on my speculations. The thing is that I would want to know what to put in place of the current speculations; what completely different conclusions other than that you mentioned blind guesses or flying spaghetti monsters. They are all part of a big picture made up of a lot of other things including known science, observation, and data. Putting this together over the years, I have inched along in one direction, then another, amending from input from various forums, always trying to improve the interconnectedness and maintain the connection to the departure points of the scientific consensus. Spaghetti monsters can be easily refuted.

As (the wise) Scheherazade says, it is a hobby. I already explained the "derived truths" as part of the QWC lexicon. You bringing up the word usage is quite understandable because you use the same words with precise definitions. It is just that I can't make up new words all the time so I use the same ones you do, and when challenged I have no problem defining my usage.

Words.....how we define them and in the contexts that we may use them, further compounded by some words having more than one definition and that no two persons can ever experience the identical frame of reference.

We may all contemplate the origins of the cosmos, and the manner of how we might attempt to share the conceptual dialogue of self-within-self, experiencing that which is external to self and how to measure the observed in a manner to reconcile effects which may be observable though their precise mechanisms have yet to be determined, shall ever remain nebulous at best, IMO. :)

On a totally unrelated subject, yet brought to mind by your choice of metaphor (flying spaghetti monster) I offer this cute interpretation of One Eyed, Flying Purple People Eater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWeXpFXne-4&feature=related

I hang around this thread because 'I want to get a job in your rock-n-roll band', lol....:D

Words.....how we define them and in the contexts that we may use them, further compounded by some words having more than one definition and that no two persons can ever experience the identical frame of reference.

We may all contemplate the origins of the cosmos, and the manner of how we might attempt to share the conceptual dialogue of self-within-self, experiencing that which is external to self and how to measure the observed in a manner to reconcile effects which may be observable though their precise mechanisms have yet to be determined, shall ever remain nebulous at best, IMO. :)

On a totally unrelated subject, yet brought to mind by your choice of metaphor (flying spaghetti monster) I offer this cute interpretation of One Eyed, Flying Purple People Eater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWeXpFXne-4&feature=related

I hang around this thread because 'I want to get a job in your rock-n-roll band', lol....:D
I knew it, a groupie, a pea brained deluded groupie. No offense there SZ, lol.

Non taken.

My scientific value lies in demonstrating that the words which are so obvious to each poster may have an entirely different context to other posters.

And then there is (are) the other gender(s).......

No wonder communication is considered an 'art form', lol....:D

I can start this moving without cheating. You put the -1 inside the +1, and you have zero. You make it so that the two areas are identical. Now that this particle equals zero, it can be any scale. It will still equal zero if it fills the entire Universe. If you put a lot of them next to each other the Universe still equals zero. They can all expand as well, and still equal zero. But.. their edges will at some point overlap. Being as zero is taken from the centre of each particle, the overlap creates an area change of zero to something like + 00000000000000000000.1. The Universe has now evolved to 00000000000000000000.1. The Universal bubble has now stretched by 00000000000000000000.1. The tightening of the membrane pushed the particles apart, and you have evolved the first movement with 1+ -1 = 0, and you have evolved entropy, and Action at a distance.
Pincho, (anyone) if you wanted to help me get on board you could link me to a page that you are familiar with or even that you wrote yourself that explains in laymen lingo how a stable particle like a proton forms and sustains its presence. Presumably you would be referring me to current theory or at least some version of events in the early stages of our expanding universe (arena in QWC lingo).

I am ready to review any such links and your comments and rewrite the QWC view of that phenomenon if it seems warranted.

Here is the QWC view in a nutshell: Addressing the question, “If particles are made up of billions of those tiny wave convergences called high density spots, how do particles form from them and become stable in QWC?”

Let’s start by talking about a related key observation of science that serves as a departure point for the QWC axioms and derived speculations which lead to the QWC idea of energy quanta (quantum wave overlaps, high density spots). That observation is that the galaxies and galaxy groups appear to be moving away from each other and are doing so at an accelerating rate (observed expansion). I’ll show how that relates to speculation about particle formation in QWC.

I call the observed expansion of our known universe “separation momentum” of the galaxies and galaxy groups. In QWC I speculate that separation momentum was imparted to matter as it formed in the early expansion environment of our arena and was conserved as matter clumped and accumulated during the early period of stronger gravity. Clumping and accumulation due to gravity coupled with expansion momentum of the pre-particle filled arena would speculatively eventually lead to galaxies moving away from each other due to separation momentum conserved from the early expansion of the arena.

The inverse square law as it applies to gravity would mean that the gravitational attraction between the galaxies that are separating from each other would diminish as the separation increases. Given that, the rate of separation would accelerate as the gravitational component of separation momentum diminishes. If so, then you have a speculative explanation for the accelerating “expansion” of the arena (dark energy).

Now let’s look at a stable particle composed of billions of standing wave components or high density spots that formed early in the arena period during the particle formation phase. The arena was expanding rapidly and the initial quanta (high density spots) formed in what I call the pre-particle (dark matter) sea that filled the entire arena with high density spots (wave energy overlaps; wave convergences). The high density spots (HDS) feed off each other for the sustaining inflowing wave component until expansion separates the clumps of HDS, resulting in a finite number of quanta in a clump. I am speculating that there is a configuration of quanta that is most stable and the unstable configurations are weeded out due to their short lives, leaving only the stable configuration, the protons in this case being stable as opposed to quarks.

Let’s use the proton as the stable particle and use the wild ass speculation about how many quanta (high density spots) compose the stable proton at 1 trillion. Yikes, I know … would you rather use 1 billion? Whatever, I’ll use 1 trillion for now and I can always change it later. That vaguely corresponds to the surface quanta as a ratio of the total proton quanta at 1:2000 and in the general vicinity of the ratio of energy between an electron and a proton in my pea brained view.

Let’s say that the quantum waves, those spherical waves emerging from the “pin hole” (referred to in posts 33, 39 and 94) quantum space at the center of the wave convergences are traveling at the speed of light within the proton, but they don’t go directly to the surface and out of the proton, they go to adjacent internal quantum wave overlaps and come out the pin holes of those subsequent and adjacent high density spots during each high density spot duration or quantum period. Thus the out flow of energy in the form of quantum waves is delayed (containment ratio) of the proton and each individual delay has the duration of one quantum period. Energy from the quanta at the center of the proton could be delayed by billions of quantum periods before a small portion of it is leaked to the outside of the proton.

So we have a trillion quanta, and the surface of the proton is a tiny fraction 1/2000th say, of the entire quanta of the proton, so there are 999,500,000,000 quanta at any point in time that send out spherical waves that are fully contained within the proton surface during each quantum period. Also, only a fraction of the spherical waves emitted at the surface by surface quanta leaks out of the proton’s particle space because almost half of those surface spherical waves are pointed inward. Thus during each quantum period, there is leakage out of the proton of ~250,000,000 quanta. That is about 1/4000th the proton energy and it must be replaced by the inflowing wave energy from the surrounding environment.

In my theory, a proton is just Aether +1 + -1 inside Aether +1 + -1. It's still zero, but it is a container at this stage. Can be used as memory, or energy storage. And that is pretty similar to an old Aether theory that I read about. That the Aether folds into storage holes, and releases that energy.

For the Aether to overlap like that, the negative mass must touch the wall of the positive mass, which makes a hole to pass through. Not a real hole, but a passageway.

By the way, I only have Aether in my theory, and no other particles at all. But I can translate all of the particles.

Last edited:
In my theory, a proton is just Aether +1 + -1 inside Aether +1 + -1. It's still zero, but it is a container at this stage. Can be used as memory, or energy storage. And that is pretty similar to an old Aether theory that I read about. That the Aether folds into storage holes, and releases that energy.

For the Aether to overlap like that, the negative mass must touch the wall of the positive mass, which makes a hole to pass through. Not a real hole, but a passageway.

By the way, I only have Aether in my theory, and no other particles at all. But I can translate all of the particles.
Come on, Pincho. You can do better than that. I spend 20 minutes writing a post to you to see if I can get even a hint of a response from the community (you in this case :)), and you don't even mention my post or anything about QWC, and yet you continue to explain your "theory" on my thread. You have one hour to do better than that or I'm going to put you back into the pea brain category :mad:.

Come on, Pincho. You can do better than that. I spend 20 minutes writing a post to you to see if I can get even a hint of a response from the community (you in this case :)), and you don't even mention my post or anything about QWC, and yet you continue to explain your "theory" on my thread. You have one hour to do better than that or I'm going to put you back into the pea brain category :mad:.

No.. you asked how a proton got inside an atom. Why would I add waves to a theory that doesn't allow mechanics if you can do without them? That's the point of my theory to eliminate everything that is added to help a theory along. I remove all of the pixies from science (as some members on here would put it). I removed gravity, I removed movement, I removed maths, I removed all of the particles.. I didn't cheat. Why would I add waves? I told you, I'm stricter than science. The Aether has no means of self propulsion. I thought that was the point of the Aether anyway, that it was the propagator. You don't propagate the propagator, else you have infinite regression. Infinitely propagated particles.

Last edited:
No.. you asked how a proton got inside an atom. Why would I add waves to a theory that doesn't allow mechanics if you can do without them? That's the point of my theory to eliminate everything that is added to help a theory along. I remove all of the pixies from science (as some members on here would put it). I removed gravity, I removed movement, I removed maths, I removed all of the particles.. I didn't cheat. Why would I add waves? I told you, I'm stricter than science. The Aether has no means of self propulsion. I thought that was the point of the Aether anyway, that it was the propagator. You don't propagate the propagator, else you have infinite regression. Infinitely propagated particles.
Hmm, ... hmm.

Oh, anyway, you were 10 minutes late and completely let me down. You are back in the ranks of us pea brains and you have used your only 'opt out'. From now on we will discuss your theory on your thread and my delusions here, OK?

Hmm, ... hmm.

Oh, anyway, you were 10 minutes late and completely let me down. You are back in the ranks of us pea brains and you have used your only 'opt out'. From now on we will discuss your theory on your thread and my delusions here, OK?

Well don't ask me to answer a question then.. that's just weird. To ask a question, and not like the answer. Or maybe just get to the point where I have evolved your waves. That point would be the first photon.

Last edited:
Well don't ask me to answer a question then.. that's just weird. To ask a question, and not like the answer. Or maybe just get to the point where I have evolved your waves. That point would be the first photon.
Hmm, maybe so.

Reply to Pincho Paxton
Hmm, ... hmm.

Oh, anyway, you were 10 minutes late and completely let me down. You are back in the ranks of us pea brains and you have used your only 'opt out'.

LOL.....What are you going to do with all of us 'pea brains', Quantum? Need a good recipe for soup?

We can make a really big batch and practice modeling circular waves.....:D

peasoup.JPG

LOL.....What are you going to do with all of us 'pea brains', Quantum? Need a good recipe for soup?

We can make a really big batch and practice modeling circular waves.....:D

peasoup.JPG
Lol, yes I do.

And that not only looks good, I'm considering making you the new QWC artist if you are the one who sprinkled that sour cream! :cool:

The brief discussion about specific definitions of words brings me back to an old discussion about the definition of the word ‘energy’ in QWC.

Defining energy is easy in our modern Google world:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=ener...gc.r_pw.&fp=7d86af9665111856&biw=1280&bih=633

In QWC energy is all that and specifically a few others:

It is the only thing in the universe, it is everything that exists, and that includes the physical things that can be detected and the things in the background that can’t be detected. Using that definition in QWC I predict that anything that is present at any given “now” is a complex configuration of wave energy. An object is composed of particles that are composed of wave energy. A thought occupies our brain and is composed of wave energy. Wave energy is coursing through every point in space from all directions at every instant. Wave energy is conserved and cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be reshaped and reused.

Also, specifically in QWC, energy is the component of density and all environments and systems have energy density that includes the energy composition of objects in the environment and the energy density of the space surrounding objects in that environment.

Energy in the environment is flowing in the fashion that spherical waves expand; matter in the environment is sustained by that flow. Particles use the inflow of energy and the containment of energy to maintain their presence and they emit an out flow of energy (this is not electromagnetic radiation, it is high frequency spherical wave energy) that expands away from them spherically and arrives at other particles.

Frequency has a general meaning and in addition in QWC it has a specific meaning. When it comes to maintaining the presence of a particle we are talking about synchronized wave convergences in a particle’s space. A single wave convergence in that sense is a place in space where all the wave convergences form a pin point of almost infinitesimal volume at the instant they converge. This happens in what might be observed as a chaotic circumstance but there is one aspect of the specific waves out of all that chaotic crisscrossing of expanding spherical wave energy that elects which of the billions of waves will participate in the high density spot and that is the frequency. When the frequency is right the preferred or select waves flow into the high density spot and emerge spherically from the spot as reformed wave energy. At the next instant, one quantum period later, that spot is gone and the spherical wave energy that caused the presence of the high density spot is on its path out from the spot and into the surrounding space to be used again in adjacent HD spots.

That single convergence of the waves that have the right frequency is one high density spot that comes and goes in a flash, but any stable particle requires much more than one such convergence. The wave emerging from that high density spot is defined as a quantum wave. It expands spherically from the high density spot and it contains energy contributed by all of the multiple converging waves that formed the HD spot, but in order for the particle to have stability for any duration there has to be a flow from all directions of waves that have the right frequency.

This deluded fantasy of the presence of matter back tracks to the initial formation of the arena where all of this matter formation and duration is taking place. The arena itself had a beginning that arose out of preconditions that I have described and the very earliest stage of the arena was fueled by this arena’s own big bang. The instant of the bang was characterized by a huge amount of quantum wave energy from the negated matter that went into the space from which our big bang emerged.

In QWC I draw a comparison between the converging wave energy that forms a single high density spot (that contributes to the presence of a stable particle) on an almost infinitesimal scale, and the convergence of multiple expanding arenas which occurs at the grand scale of the landscape of the greater universe. Both are the result of convergences of wave energy and the emergence of spherical wave energy for the point of convergence (‘point’ not meaning a literal zero volume point but meaning finite volume of space occupied by the converging wave energy). Nature’s maximum wave energy density occurs at the instant of the big bang.

The quantum wave energy of the big bang expands into the surrounding background wave energy and the first “set” of high density spots is formed during the initial expansion period. It is a sea of high density spots tightly packed into the rapidly enlarging arena space and as the expansion continues the high density spots all have the select frequency as they burst out of the initial HD spots and sustain each other as the “dark matter” sea expands.

The rest is history, lol.

QW #173:

. . . A good explanation of your "hypothesis" . . . but it is just that . . .a "hypothesis".

wlminex

The brief discussion about specific definitions of words brings me back to an old discussion about the definition of the word ‘energy’ in QWC.

Defining energy is easy in our modern Google world:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=ener...gc.r_pw.&fp=7d86af9665111856&biw=1280&bih=633

In QWC energy is all that and specifically a few others:

It is the only thing in the universe, it is everything that exists, and that includes the physical things that can be detected and the things in the background that can’t be detected. Using that definition in QWC I predict that anything that is present at any given “now” is a complex configuration of wave energy. An object is composed of particles that are composed of wave energy. A thought occupies our brain and is composed of wave energy. Wave energy is coursing through every point in space from all directions at every instant. Wave energy is conserved and cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be reshaped and reused.

Also, specifically in QWC, energy is the component of density and all environments and systems have energy density that includes the energy composition of objects in the environment and the energy density of the space surrounding objects in that environment.

Energy in the environment is flowing in the fashion that spherical waves expand; matter in the environment is sustained by that flow. Particles use the inflow of energy and the containment of energy to maintain their presence and they emit an out flow of energy (this is not electromagnetic radiation, it is high frequency spherical wave energy) that expands away from them spherically and arrives at other particles.

Frequency has a general meaning and in addition in QWC it has a specific meaning. When it comes to maintaining the presence of a particle we are talking about synchronized wave convergences in a particle’s space. A single wave convergence in that sense is a place in space where all the wave convergences form a pin point of almost infinitesimal volume at the instant they converge. This happens in what might be observed as a chaotic circumstance but there is one aspect of the specific waves out of all that chaotic crisscrossing of expanding spherical wave energy that elects which of the billions of waves will participate in the high density spot and that is the frequency. When the frequency is right the preferred or select waves flow into the high density spot and emerge spherically from the spot as reformed wave energy. At the next instant, one quantum period later, that spot is gone and the spherical wave energy that caused the presence of the high density spot is on its path out from the spot and into the surrounding space to be used again in adjacent HD spots.

That single convergence of the waves that have the right frequency is one high density spot that comes and goes in a flash, but any stable particle requires much more than one such convergence. The wave emerging from that high density spot is defined as a quantum wave. It expands spherically from the high density spot and it contains energy contributed by all of the multiple converging waves that formed the HD spot, but in order for the particle to have stability for any duration there has to be a flow from all directions of waves that have the right frequency.

This deluded fantasy of the presence of matter back tracks to the initial formation of the arena where all of this matter formation and duration is taking place. The arena itself had a beginning that arose out of preconditions that I have described and the very earliest stage of the arena was fueled by this arena’s own big bang. The instant of the bang was characterized by a huge amount of quantum wave energy from the negated matter that went into the space from which our big bang emerged.

In QWC I draw a comparison between the converging wave energy that forms a single high density spot (that contributes to the presence of a stable particle) on an almost infinitesimal scale, and the convergence of multiple expanding arenas which occurs at the grand scale of the landscape of the greater universe. Both are the result of convergences of wave energy and the emergence of spherical wave energy for the point of convergence (‘point’ not meaning a literal zero volume point but meaning finite volume of space occupied by the converging wave energy). Nature’s maximum wave energy density occurs at the instant of the big bang.

The quantum wave energy of the big bang expands into the surrounding background wave energy and the first “set” of high density spots is formed during the initial expansion period. It is a sea of high density spots tightly packed into the rapidly enlarging arena space and as the expansion continues the high density spots all have the select frequency as they burst out of the initial HD spots and sustain each other as the “dark matter” sea expands.

The rest is history, lol.

What if you just reversed that? You have the energy vibrating to form spherical particles. But I find the solution... the particles overlap to create energy to form waves through the particles. works better. You get the same result, but without having to create a vibration from nothing. You instead get the vibration from overlap.

QW #173:

. . . A good explanation of your "hypothesis" . . . but it is just that . . .a "hypothesis".

wlminex
Thank you. I don't call it hypothesis but I can see how someone else could. Reasonable and responsible speculation is the nicest thing you could say about it, lol.

Are you willing to share your view on the "beginning" of the universe or would you be comfortable with my first axiom; the universe has always existed? :shrug:

What if you just reversed that? You have the energy vibrating to form spherical particles. But I find the solution... the particles overlap to create energy to form waves through the particles. works better. You get the same result, but without having to create a vibration from nothing. You instead get the vibration from overlap.
I don't create a vibration from nothing in QWC. See the first axiom, lol. You could say that the first axiom of QWC takes a position on the various possible explanations for the existence of the universe. Did God do it? Did it come from nothing? Or has it always existed? You see, I start by taking a position on one of the imponderables of the universe.

"Arguing with a crank - useless"

Except for entertainment value.

You're occasionally entertaining.

Back