Quotes to remember

I think Creationists prove that evolution is real otherwise all humans would be as stupid as they are.

Anon

:)

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons.

Mark Twain

''I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on, I can't believe you.'' --Friedrich Nietzsche

“One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats, and if some of these can be inexpensive and quickly procured so much the better.”
― Iris Murdoch, The Sea, The Sea

152996411_1222161294887416_5458285755877321290_n.jpg

“The cafeteria in the Chicago’s Children’s Memorial Hospital basement was the saddest place in the world—and forever it shall be—with its grim neon lights and gray tabletops and the diffuse foreboding of those who stepped away from suffering children to have a grilled cheese sandwich.”
― Aleksandar Hemon, The Book of My Lives

“Physics is really nothing more than a search for ultimate simplicity, but so far all we have is a kind of elegant messiness.”

Bill Bryson

Paraphrase Ricky Gervais

If all the Religious books in the world were destroyed in a thousand years Religious books would be back but they would be back different to the Religious books which had been destroyed

If all the Science books in the world were destroyed in a thousand years Science books would be back and they would be the same as the Science books which had been destroyed

Paraphrase Ricky Gervais

If all the Religious books in the world were destroyed in a thousand years Religious books would be back but they would be back different to the Religious books which had been destroyed

If all the Science books in the world were destroyed in a thousand years Science books would be back and they would be the same as the Science books which had been destroyed

Diddn't happen with the destruction of Alexandria .

“But hope is no less realistic than despair. It is still our choice whether to live in light or lie down in darkness.”
― Rick Yancey, The Isle of Blood

“What is the nature of the search? you ask. The search is what anyone would undertake if he were not sunk in the everydayness of his own life. To become aware of the search is to be onto something. Not to be onto something is to be in despair.”
― Walker Percy, The Moviegoer

Paraphrase Hugh Laurie

Isis could kill a lot more Americans if they opened a chain of donut shops

Asked what he would diagnosis for Trump (his roles have been playing a doctor, twice) he suggested

Breast feeding

Back