Quotes to remember

“It isn't by getting out of the world that we become enlightened, but by getting into the world…by getting so tuned in that we can ride the waves of our existence and never get tossed because we become the waves.”
― Ken Kesey, Kesey's Garage Sale

''...though she be but little, she is fierce.'' - William Shakespeare

“Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge… is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world."---Bill Bullard

"Never do human beings speculate more, or have more opinions, than about things which they do not understand."---Carl Jung

Last edited:
“There are always two things that fill me with wonder—the starry heavens above me and the conscious self within me.”
― Raymond A. Moody Jr., Paranormal: My Life in Pursuit of the Afterlife

280046main_cassacomposite_hi.jpg

Last edited:
“Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
― Kurt Vonnegut

Planet-Earth-Article-Image.jpg

“Worlds were never meant to be prisons, locked and suffocating and safe. Worlds were supposed to be great rambling houses with all the windows thrown open and the wind and summer rain rushing through them, with magic passages in their closets and secret treasure chests in their attics.”
― Alix E. Harrow, The Ten Thousand Doors of January

145908814_1209960076107538_2127691325211355853_n.jpg

“I hope you will find the cracks in the world and wedge them wider, so the light of other suns shines through; I hope you will keep the world unruly, messy, full of strange magics; I hope you will run through every open Door and tell stories when you return.”
― Alix E. Harrow, The Ten Thousand Doors of January

147048088_1210544669382412_8924145690387491563_o.jpg

“Nationalism does nothing but teach you to hate people you never met, and to take pride in accomplishments you had no part in.”
― Doug Stanhope

“The world is awash with colours unseen and abuzz with unheard frequencies. Undetected and disregarded. The wise have always known that these inaccessible realms, these dimensions that cannot be breached by our beautifully blunt senses, hold the very codes to our existence, the invisible, electromagnetic foundations upon which our gross reality clumsily rests.”
― Russell Brand, Revolution

Back