Quotes to remember

“I don't give a shit what the world thinks. I was born a bitch, I was born a painter, I was born fucked. But I was happy in my way. You did not understand what I am. I am love. I am pleasure, I am essence, I am an idiot, I am an alcoholic, I am tenacious. I am; simply I am ... You are a shit.”
—Frida Kahlo

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

aMx7E9O.jpg

“Caught in the doldrums of August we may have regretted the departing summer, having sighed over the vanished strawberries and all that they signified. Now, however, we look forward almost eagerly to winter's approach. We forget the fogs, the slush, the sore throats and the price of coal, we think only of long evenings by lamplight, of the books which we are really going to read this time, of the bright shop windows and the keen edge of the early frosts.”
― Denis Mackail, Greenery Street

KwH9sQC.jpg

Last edited:
“As the alluring song of September begins to whisper in my ear, my passionate spirit yearns for the splendor of its promise.”
― Peggy Toney Horton

“That smell of freshly cut grass makes me think of Friday night football in high school. The smell of popcorn and cigar smoke reminds me of the stadium. The cutting of the grass reminds me of the August practice.” – Garth Brooks

“Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We are all children of chance, and none can say why some fields will blossom while others lay brown beneath the August sun.” – Kent Nerburn

"You must go in quest of yourself, and you will find yourself again only in the simple and forgotten things. Why not go into the forest for a time, literally ? Sometimes a tree tells you more than can be read in books… "
—Carl Jung

"Every time I hear a political speech or I read those of our leaders, I am horrified at having, for years, heard nothing which sounded human.
It is always the same words telling the same lies.
And the fact that men accept this, that the people’s anger has not destroyed these hollow clowns, strikes me as proof that men attribute no importance to the way they are governed; that they gamble – yes, gamble – with a whole part of their life and their so called 'vital interests.'"
~ Albert Camus

XXtds4b.jpg

“Live a life that is true to you. Every time you try to resist your truth: you feed energy, valuable energy into something which cannot and will not serve you. Feed energy into that which you love, that which ignites your passion, that which makes you come alive.”
― Akiroq Brost

mpLtcVj.jpg

Back