Putin's invasion of Ukraine

Nato provides Ukraine more weapon so that more people will die.
Eventually self destruction to Ukraine.
And more Russians die too.
If the Ukraine gets enough weapons that they can hold back the Russians, then eventually Putin will realize the war is unwinnable without great personal cost - and he will stop attacking. That will save thousands, if not millions, of lives.

Nato provides Ukraine more weapon so that more people will die.
Eventually self destruction to Ukraine.
And more Russians die too.
Brave Putin won't die. China should of outright condemned Putin at United Nations.

Brave Putin won't die. China should of outright condemned Putin at United Nations.
You are in no position to tell the Chinese what to do!
this from China:
The blame for the war in Ukraine lies with the United States. Chinese Foreign Minister Zhao Lijian’s spokesman does not mince words: “It was the actions of the Washington-led NATO that gradually pushed” Moscow and Kiev to the breaking point.

What would you suggest?
Tell Putin that if he won't stop within 24 hrs, Moscow will be in ruins.
Call his bluff . I play poker and sometimes you must go all-in to win the hand.
Any other approach and Putin wins. He is counting on that.

An alternative would be to threaten a no-fly zone and any Russian plane will be shot down. It would not end the war immediately but it would shorten the war.

Now he loves the main (fascist) stream media.

Our very own independent thinker.
Do you have a better plan? What do you believe will be an effective defensive posture?

Or Zelensky could invite the NATO to hold peaceful military air exercises over Ukraine. If any Russian plane gets in the way of the exercise it will be considered an act of war and all bets are off.

My best guess is that Ukraine will lose the land route between Russia and Crimea. How much ground they lose is the big question. It reminds me of Stalin and Finland when they had to cede Archangel to Russia.
I hope Ukraine keeps Odessa. The prediction that they could not last 2 weeks may have deferred aid until the brave Ukrainians proved that idea shortsighted. I doubt Putin will cease without the corridor to Crimea.

this from China:
The blame for the war in Ukraine lies with the United States. Chinese Foreign Minister Zhao Lijian’s spokesman does not mince words: “It was the actions of the Washington-led NATO that gradually pushed” Moscow and Kiev to the breaking point.
I disagree with that interpretation.
NATO is not actively pursuing expansion, but has an open door to any country that wants to become part of the defensive umbrella. Ukraine asked to become member.
No one forced Ukraine and it was not an aggressive move against Russia. It was a defensive move!

Let's put it this way. If NATO had accepted Ukraine immediately, Putin would have had no incentive to wage war lest NATO would automatically be involved. NATO has a requirement that the applying country has a fair and just democratic government. Zelensky was working on that, but NATO hesitated and gave Putin his opportunity.

Tell Putin that if he won't stop within 24 hrs, Moscow will be in ruins.
Call his bluff . I play poker and sometimes you must go all-in to win the hand.
Any other approach and Putin wins. He is counting on that.

An alternative would be to threaten a no-fly zone and any Russian plane will be shot down. It would not end the war immediately but it would shorten the war.

WOW
You would bomb Moscow and shoot down Russian planes?
Seriously?
just WOW

That seems totally fucking insane.

OK, my question to you stands.
It was not a serious proposition that required an alternative plan.

As it happens I am not a military strategist or geopolitical expert and so I don't propose to give such advice in public,except to wish the Ukranians the very best from their tragic circumstances -and to the Russian people likewise (their deserts).

this from China:
No it doesn't. And no matter how many times you repeat that Putin loving propaganda it will still be bs

My best guess is that Ukraine will lose the land route between Russia and Crimea. How much ground they lose is the big question. It reminds me of Stalin and Finland when they had to cede Archangel to Russia.
I hope Ukraine keeps Odessa. The prediction that they could not last 2 weeks may have deferred aid until the brave Ukrainians proved that idea shortsighted. I doubt Putin will cease without the corridor to Crimea.
Really because most things I've read suggest vlady is gonna have a hard keeping what's he's got. The Russians are already sending BTG's that have been degraded to be considered combats ineffective into battle. Russia taking Odessa is a laughable at this point.

Back