Proof that creation is wrong?

i don't believe in evolution, I have no need for it, or creation as it happens.
This statement keeps coming back.

What do you mean you don't 'believe' in evolution? And what do you mean you have no 'need' for it? (Or Creation)

Presumably you have some ideas of how the diversity of species on the planet came about.

So, if your not a creationist do you assume the universe already existed before God? You seem to be going with the idea that God is an advanced denizen of the universe, that is, God is a product of the universe. Is that correct?
I 100% believe the God of the bible/tanakh is.

This statement keeps coming back.

What do you mean you don't 'believe' in evolution? And what do you mean you have no 'need' for it? (Or Creation)

Presumably you have some ideas of how the diversity of species on the planet came about.

Just when I thought you'd disappear here you are like a genie.

I don't lie, so I meant exactly what I said.

I do have ideas about everything and anything.

Check my history for your last question.

Just when I thought you'd disappear here you are like a genie.
I took a jaunt to Cuba. Just got back yesterday.

I don't lie, so I meant exactly what I said.
I certianly do not mean to imply you were doing anything but telling the truth, and I don't doubt your earnestness.

I do have ideas about everything and anything.
What are your ideas on speciation and the diversity of extant life?

Check my history for your last question.
Perhaps you could point me at it.

Last edited:
is a product of the universe???

The God of the bible definitely. Man is made in his image, so if he was all knowing, we would be but obviously he isn't.

He walked around in the garden of Eden, wrestled with Jacob, became a burning bush, he must be like Gandulf/Dan White, a man wizard.

I've always believed in something that created everything. I call it God. It's a belief that nothing will change, it is the only belief that is 100% for me.

Back