Proof that creation is wrong?

That Maxwell's equations work for electronics design.

I'm not sure if you are playing "i must get the last word". I'm no expert on Maxwell's equations but a quick google search and you might learn something if it fits with your idea of your own reality.

All this speculation forgets one small step in the process.

Before one starts into working out the finer details of god you need to establish that this god is real or are you simply inviting folk to flesh out a fairy tale character....and if you come down on the god is real side perhaps identify if god has made known any of the aspects that are freely discussed as if the teller of the yarn has specific knowledge of this yet to be established god characteristics.

What is the point of speculating as to god being a prankster if you have yet to establish a reasonable case for its reality.

These "is god this or that" threads seems like children spooking themselves with ghost stories...sure we get to talk about ghosts but they are just make believe right.
Alex

Hold on. One minute I should start more threads as I seem knowledgeable to being a ghost believer?

Use the definition of God(monotheistic), as the starting point, and philosophize It doesn't seem to be your cup of tea which is fine. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
Hold on. One minute I should start more threads as I seem knowledgeable to being a ghost believer?

Use the definition of God(monotheistic), as the starting point, and philosophize It doesn't seem to be your cup of tea which is fine. Thanks for your input.
This is a different thread, you got me with that one!

One minute I should start more threads as I seem knowledgeable
Absolutely.
to being a ghost believer?

I did not say that at all ... I said "its like" not "it is".

Just trying to keep us in touch with reality.
You indeed seem knowledgable and pretty clever to boot and so I looked for your comment as to whether our god under discussion is real or not....
It doesn't seem to be your cup of tea which is fine.
How can you know given I keep my opinions on religion to myself☺
Alex

Absolutely.

I did not say that at all ... I said "its like" not "it is".

Just trying to keep us in touch with reality.
You indeed seem knowledgable and pretty clever to boot and so I looked for your comment as to whether our god under discussion is real or not....

How can you know given I keep my opinions on religion to myself☺
Alex
Okay, how about a thread on the eternal universe? Great start to the New Year! I'd join in!

brainwashing = everything must have a reason and a belief.

from whence cup of self do you drink ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platypus
The oldest discovered fossil of the modern platypus dates back to about 100,000 years ago, during the Quaternary period. The extinct monotremes Teinolophos and Steropodon were once thought to be closely related to the modern platypus,[67] but are now considered more basal taxa.[71] The fossilised Steropodon was discovered in New South Wales and is composed of an opalised lower jawbone with three molar teeth (whereas the adult contemporary platypus is toothless). The molar teeth were initially thought to be tribosphenic, which would have supported a variation of Gregory's theory, but later research has suggested, while they have three cusps, they evolved under a separate process.[72] The fossil is thought to be about 110 million years old, making it the oldest mammal fossil found in Australia. Unlike the modern platypus (and echidnas), Teinolophos lacked a beak.[71]

You can only learn something new
God and his Angel's (all things perfected) have always existed
You can't learn about anything good for you only negative things
Learning is a bad thing

At best you can learn about satan then let him die.

You can only learn something new
God and his Angel's (all things perfected) have always existed
You can't learn about anything good for you only negative things
Learning is a bad thing

At best you can learn about satan then let him die.
Are you preaching now?

I understand that some people have no curiosity. Maybe you're one of them.

I don't expect I'll see you posting to this thread any more then, having no interest in the subject and all.

Evolution does explain this well, so I go with the scientists on this one. Genius theory really.

Back