Proof of the existence of God

Dear Spider, I have to stop with you because we are not compatible: I am into getting linked up with you but you are into jumping everywhere but recurringly into a direction other than the one I am trying to get us into, namely, in the universe that exists and we are residing in, and scientists tell us has a beginning in time and in space.

Dear readers and posters here, this is not my thread but I like it very much.

So, I will now again seek for a poster interested in dialog with me on God existing or not.

Allow me to just inform posters and readers here that I am into God in connection with the universe we are residing in, that means that we must limit ourselves to the universe we are existing in.

Dear Spider, I have to stop with you because we are not compatible: I am into getting linked up with you but you are into jumping everywhere but recurringly into a direction other than the one I am trying to get us into, namely, in the universe that exists and we are residing in, and scientists tell us has a beginning in time and in space.

So, I will now again seek for a poster interested in dialog with me on God existing or not.

Allow me to just inform posters and readers here that I am into God in connection with the universe we are residing in, that means that we must limit ourselves to the universe we are existing in.
God has no limitations my friend allow Him to set you free from the "event horizon"

Dear Spider, I have to stop with you because we are not compatible:...
And once again Pachomius flees a discussion. What a surprise!
And still he hasn't provided any evidence that he has been "thinking on facts and logic". He's only made 191 posts, so I guess we should give him time. :rolleyes:

You mean I'm making you think about your lack of an argument. It takes more than asserting something to make an argument.

Well if you anyone at all want to dialog with me, please present yourself.

Here is an idea I am always working on, if you are keen on it, please I welcome you to dialog with me, but if you had already dialoged with me and I said good-bye to you, and you want to resume our dialog, then we have to come to some concurrence, like that we are limiting ourselves to the universe where we are residing in and scientists are studying.

That idea that I am always working on is the following:

Everything with a beginning has a cause.​

And also very important, we must think and talk on facts and logic.

Anyway, if you had dialoged with me and I said good-bye to you but you still want to return, then I will have to still tell you no.

But don't feel yourself excluded, you can coach the one who will be presently with me on dialog with me.

There are people who definitely are incompatible with me, and if we talk it is impossible to get linked at all, that is a waste of time and the bandwidth of this forum.

Such people are Sarkus, Spider, Seattle, and Baldeee, they are incompatible with me, but I do not exclude them from being compatible among themselves.

A Universe from Nothing:
“The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution - weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way they could get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.”

“In 5 billion years, the expansion of the universe will have progressed to the point where all other galaxies will have receded beyond detection. Indeed, they will be receding faster than the speed of light, so detection will be impossible. Future civilizations will discover science and all its laws, and never know about other galaxies or the cosmic background radiation. They will inevitably come to the wrong conclusion about the universe......We live in a special time, the only time, where we can observationally verify that we live in a special time.”

“The universe is the way it is , whether we like
it or not. The existence or nonexistence of a creator is independent of our desires . A world without God or purpose may seem harsh or pointless, but that alone doesn ' t require God to actually exist.”

Quotes: by Laurence Krauss
https://www.goodreads.com/work/quot...ng-why-there-is-something-rather-than-nothing

Here's another Interesting take.....
https://www.astrosociety.org/publications/a-universe-from-nothing/

A Universe from Nothing
by Alexei V. Filippenko and Jay M. Pasachof

In the inflationary theory, matter, antimatter, and photons were produced by the energy of the false vacuum, which was released following the phase transition. All of these particles consist of positive energy. This energy, however, is exactly balanced by the negative gravitational energy of everything pulling on everything else. In other words, the total energy of the universe is zero! It is remarkable that the universe consists of essentially nothing, but (fortunately for us) in positive and negative parts. You can easily see that gravity is associated with negative energy: If you drop a ball from rest (defined to be a state of zero energy), it gains energy of motion (kinetic energy) as it falls. But this gain is exactly balanced by a larger negative gravitational energy as it comes closer to Earth’s center, so the sum of the two energies remains zero.

The idea of a zero-energy universe, together with inflation, suggests that all one needs is just a tiny bit of energy to get the whole thing started (that is, a tiny volume of energy in which inflation can begin). The universe then experiences inflationary expansion, but without creating net energy.

What produced the energy before inflation? This is perhaps the ultimate question. As crazy as it might seem, the energy may have come out of nothing! The meaning of “nothing” is somewhat ambiguous here. It might be the vacuum in some pre-existing space and time, or it could be nothing at all – that is, all concepts of space and time were created with the universe itself.

Quantum theory, and specifically Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, provide a natural explanation for how that energy may have come out of nothing. Throughout the universe, particles and antiparticles spontaneously form and quickly annihilate each other without violating the law of energy conservation. These spontaneous births and deaths of so-called “virtual particle” pairs are known as “quantum fluctuations.” Indeed, laboratory experiments have proven that quantum fluctuations occur everywhere, all the time. Virtual particle pairs (such as electrons and positrons) directly affect the energy levels of atoms, and the predicted energy levels disagree with the experimentally measured levels unless quantum fluctuations are taken into account.

Perhaps many quantum fluctuations occurred before the birth of our universe. Most of them quickly disappeared. But one lived sufficiently long and had the right conditions for inflation to have been initiated. Thereafter, the original tiny volume inflated by an enormous factor, and our macroscopic universe was born. The original particle-antiparticle pair (or pairs) may have subsequently annihilated each other – but even if they didn’t, the violation of energy conservation would be minuscule, not large enough to be measurable.

If this admittedly speculative hypothesis is correct, then the answer to the ultimate question is that the universe is the ultimate free lunch! It came from nothing, and its total energy is zero, but it nevertheless has incredible structure and complexity. There could even be many other such universes, spatially distinct from ours.

Nothing positive in the previous two articles, but both present a picture of what may have possibly happened.
Remembering that now the Catholic Church recognise the BB and the Evolution of life, it can be justifiably realized that science can explain all we need to know, [at least back to the BB] without any need of a God.
To then depart from continued investigations and making observations, by declaring that God made the BB bang, [without evidence] is then departing from the discipline of science and cosmology.
In other words it is not a scientific explanation.

Well if you anyone at all want to dialog with me, please present yourself.

Here is an idea I am always working on, if you are keen on it, please I welcome you to dialog with me, but if you had already dialoged with me and I said good-bye to you, and you want to resume our dialog, then we have to come to some concurrence, like that we are limiting ourselves to the universe where we are residing in and scientists are studying.

And also very important, we must think and talk on facts and logic.

Anyway, if you had dialoged with me and I said good-bye to you but you still want to return, then I will have to still tell you no.

But don't feel yourself excluded, you can coach the one who will be presently with me on dialog with me.

There are people who definitely are incompatible with me, and if we talk it is impossible to get linked at all, that is a waste of time and the bandwidth of this forum.

Such people are Sarkus, Spider, Seattle, and Baldeee, they are incompatible with me, but I do not exclude them from being compatible among themselves.
Don't feel too bad, it's only because you lack the intellectual capacity to follow the simplest argument, even your own. It's only because you happen to be ignorant in an amusing way that people even talk to you. It's like someone pretending to know karate who explains that you can only grab their arm in a specific way or their technique doesn't work.

Here's another Interesting take.....
https://www.astrosociety.org/publications/a-universe-from-nothing/

A Universe from Nothing
by Alexei V. Filippenko and Jay M. Pasachof

In the inflationary theory, matter, antimatter, and photons were produced by the energy of the false vacuum, which was released following the phase transition. All of these particles consist of positive energy. This energy, however, is exactly balanced by the negative gravitational energy of everything pulling on everything else. In other words, the total energy of the universe is zero! It is remarkable that the universe consists of essentially nothing, but (fortunately for us) in positive and negative parts. You can easily see that gravity is associated with negative energy: If you drop a ball from rest (defined to be a state of zero energy), it gains energy of motion (kinetic energy) as it falls. But this gain is exactly balanced by a larger negative gravitational energy as it comes closer to Earth’s center, so the sum of the two energies remains zero....

Very interesting. If I was God i'd use natural methods to create the universe so people could question the technique used.

A universe that works the same with or without God is a universe that makes God irrelevant even if such a God existed.

Enlighten me, you could of in one post.
If the universe didn't begin in the Big Bang, it required no cause, and no God.

If the universe began in the Big Bang, that was also the beginning of cause and effect, because that was the beginning of time and space in which causes and effects can happen. Therefore, it makes no sense for anything to have caused it prior to that instant. Nothing which lacks the qualities of time and space can be the material cause of anything.

Back