Proof of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I died once for over 3 minutes and did NOT see any bright lights, hear voices or anything else. I only went to sleep and that was what it was like when I died. Thankfully I was in a hospital already and they took me to the ER where I was revived. So there's no heaven/hell.
Mayb nether one wanted you o_O

Could God be greater than "all things" including God?
Could God make a rock so heavy even he couldn't lift it?
If God made an Immoveable Object, then applied an Unstoppable Force, what would happen?

These are the kinds of paradoxes that result when one attempts to do math with infinities.

Could God make a rock so heavy even he couldn't lift it?
If God made an Immoveable Object, then applied an Unstoppable Force, what would happen?

These are the kinds of paradoxes that result when one attempts to do math with infinities.

If he made the object with a wish its suppose to be like that, to not move it. What of unstoppable force?

If he made the object with a wish its suppose to be like that, to not move it. What of unstoppable force?
Here is the paradox, formalized:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_force_paradox

[EDIT]
Huh. One of the solutions to the apparent paradox takes a page from relative motion.

an irresistible force, an object or force with infinite inertia, would be consistent with the definition of an immovable object, in that they would be one and the same. Any object whose momentum or motion cannot be changed is an immovable object, and it would halt any object that moved relative to it, making it an irresistible force.

So if there is a proof of Heaven.

What changes ? In any way shape or form ?

Or now what ? Or SO WHAT .

Okay heaven is proved , SO.....?

Or now what ? Or SO WHAT .

Okay heaven is proved , SO.....?
The implications to the rest of the world are staggering. All other religions (and non-religions) that don't posit a heaven would be falsified.

Duhhh.... Idunno - perhaps more people would strive way harder to comply with whatever the f**k is laid down in river's holy book on how to ascend? Just maybe?

As it happens, I have a special bread cutter that allows me to prepare toast with the face of Jesus on it whenever I like. It's kinda fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back