Proof for ETI: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I am commiting "fallacy" be king enough to point it out.

But whenever we do that, you put us on your ignore list. :D

When I am commiting "fallacy" be king enough to point it out. Oh and Lemming, they were not "kind" enough to point it out; they were kind enough to openly insult ETI, me, and others who supported ETI. So if this is what is kind, i'd rather, they not be kind.
I''ve actually let a couple fallacies you made pass without saying anything, i cant speak for the others though, i decided i'd rather discuss the topic than have both sides dismiss everything due to fallacies, its my view neither side should need that arguement.
The claims of Area 51 has a common denominator of ETI
I wasnt aware ALL claims to do with area 51 were to do with ETI, as far as i was aware it was a secret research base, that doesnt imply to me ETI it implys high security development of a nations technology.
PS. I didnt claim apples to oranges on your statement i claimed logical fallacy, just because area 51 exists it doesnt make all claims about it correct, you should know and understand that already, just wanted to clear that up. :)

After an approximately 1000 post long war to prove ETI. It is now concluded, beyond a shadow of doubt:

ETI exists and is visiting us

End of topic.

End of topic.

Mikey provides another confirmation to close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back