Political Cartoons Vol. 2

Americanwings%20cartoon.jpg

This mans grasp on reality is tenuous at best...
My suggestion to you is to get out there and start doing your duty as a Citizen by buying a small hand held national flag (made in China) - it should be whichever 'Nation' you happen to be paying off T-bonds on to bailout the richest 0.1% due to your dumb-luck of being born within its geopolitical grasp). Then take said flag out and wave it when one of your political servants shows up on the talky-picture-stories box found in your living room. Particularly when an 'election cycle' comes around. During those times you should jump up and down like a little monkey while waving your flag.

Done and Done

My suggestion to you is to get out there and start doing your duty as a Citizen by buying a small hand held national flag (made in China) - it should be whichever 'Nation' you happen to be paying off T-bonds on to bailout the richest 0.1% due to your dumb-luck of being born within its geopolitical grasp). Then take said flag out and wave it when one of your political servants shows up on the talky-picture-stories box found in your living room. Particularly when an 'election cycle' comes around. During those times you should jump up and down like a little monkey while waving your flag.

Done and Done

*snickers* Ooh, I got a temper tantrum out of Michael. I think my day is complete :)

StudentLoanLifecycle.jpg

HA!!!
.... I'm going to assume someone working for a Bank/lending agency was accidentally allowed to make this 'flow' chart.
The fact Stage 5 somehow turns into a never ending debt circle was just a Freudian slip.

Back