Playing it safe

I watched the videos, Howard Storm didn't die. He had an experience. If I think CGI type technology then the data causing his experience was piped into his brain while he was out, similar to a dream but not actually. The first thing I thought about is Jesus didn’t believe in hell. The reason I know is because Jesus was a Pharisee. The Pharisees believed in the underworld known as hades. Later on through the help of Constantine and Roman theology hades was transformed into hell.

The other thing is its mathematically impossible to travel from this universe to another universe or realm or parallel universe, no way the scientists say.

Taking it one step farther one can review Howard Storm's depiction of his experience. In doing so one can gain insight about the cababilities of the technology by his description of the data he received. Relate it as a cell phone call to Howard Storm's brain. The interest is in the message delivery and reception part.

earth,

i have felt the love that he felt. i know it's real. i didn't die. no one piped shit into my brain. it changed my life forever. and ever, and ever, and ever...

i hope that someday you can find the peace that i have found. :)

earth,

i have felt the love that he felt. i know it's real. i didn't die. no one piped shit into my brain. it changed my life forever. and ever, and ever, and ever...

i hope that someday you can find the peace that i have found. :)

You haven't been able to recognize it but what's happening is its your own emotions that are being manipulated. In the data packets sent to your brain the CGI somehow can make you laugh or make you cry or make you feel a sensation of love, however its only manipulating your own emotions.

I watched the videos, Howard Storm didn't die. He had an experience. If I think CGI type technology then the data causing his experience was piped into his brain while he was out, him having something similar to a dream but not the same. The first thing I thought about is Jesus didn’t believe in hell. The reason I know is because Jesus was a Pharisee. The Pharisees believed in the underworld known as hades. Later on through the help of Constantine and Roman theology hades was transformed into hell.

The other thing is its mathematically impossible to travel from this universe to another universe or realm or parallel universe, no way the scientists say.

Taking it one step farther one can review Howard Storm's depiction of his experience. In doing so one can gain insight about the cababilities of the technology by his description of the data he received. Relate it as a cell phone call to Howard Storm's brain. The interest is in the message delivery and reception part.

and actually, if you want to get biblical, jesus was not a pharisee. he counseled the pharisees, like with his conversation with nicodemus. he taught him about being born again, and about the holy spirit.

You haven't been able to recognize it but what's happening is its your own emotions that are being manipulated. In the data packets sent to your brain the CGI somehow can make you laugh or make you cry or make you feel a sensation of love, however its only manipulating your own emotions.

earth,

who do you think is sending data packets to my brain and why would they?

and actually, if you want to get biblical, jesus was not a pharisee. he counseled the pharisees, like with his conversation with nicodemus. he taught him about being born again, and about the holy spirit.

I disagree. Jesus was a pharisee through and through. Jesus said he came to fullfill the law.

I disagree. Jesus was a pharisee through and through. Jesus said he came to fullfill the law.

the law of god yes, not the laws of man. jesus was born without a defect that we are all born with. the bible calls it sin. when we are born again into the kingdom, we will be like him, without sin, and we will be redeemed, restored, and perfected like he is. that is the purpose of christ. that is the law he will fulfill.

earth,

who do you think is sending data packets to my brain and why would they?

You somehow got machine's attention. The "why would they" part is because its simply a function of the computer to interact.

You somehow got machine's attention. The "why would they" part is because its simply a function of the computer to interact.

but what is the purpose of it? why does it exist? and why did i get it's attention?

the law of god yes, not the laws of man. jesus was born without a defect that we are all born with. the bible calls it sin. when we are born again into the kingdom, we will be like him, without sin, and we will be redeemed, restored, and perfected like he is. that is the purpose of christ. that is the law he will fulfill.

Jesus died on a cross 2000 years ago. What you have is an I.D. thief impersonating him. A computer capable of tricking you into believing Jesus is still alive.

but what is the purpose of it? why does it exist? and why did i get it's attention?

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't know the reasons why.

Some scientists think it is a normal progression of evolution that a more advanced intelligence with the capability will seed its technologly throughout the galaxy.

I don't know why you got its attention, but with your discription of your experiences you did get the computers attention somehow.

I had one experience after I had began to catch-on, the computers placed an invisible spider in my coffee cup. While I was sipping the coffee, the spider somehow found its way into my mouth. Then it grew larger while in my mouth and I could notice its hairy legs. Not a pleasant experience, a prank actually.

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't know the reasons why.

Some scientists think it is a normal progression of evolution that a more advanced intelligence with the capability will seed its technologly throughout the galaxy.

I don't know why you got its attention, but with your discription of your experiences you did get the computers attention somehow.

what i know will blow that computer to bits.

I had one experience after I had began to catch-on, the computers placed an invisible spider in my coffee cup. While I was sipping the coffee, the spider somehow found its way into my mouth. Then it grew larger while in my mouth and I could notice its hairy legs. Not a pleasant experience, a prank actually.

my experiences have deep meaning and reason. there is no reason for a spider in your cup.

my experiences have deep meaning and reason. there is no reason for a spider in your cup.

The thing you must remember is its a machine behind the charade. It doesn't actually have a conscience.

I related the spider incident to reveal some details about the capability of the CGI.

Joan of Arc was led by the machine until the day she was captured. That day the voices she heard were silent. Later on the machine let her captors burn her at the stake.

Last edited:
The thing you must remember is its a machine behind the charade. It doesn't actually have a conscience.

I related the spider incident to reveal some details about the capability of the CGI.

Joan of Arc was led by the machine until the day she was captured. That day the voices she heard were silent. Later on the machine let her captors burn her at the stake.

machines don't create themselves, and they don't program themselves. so if said machine is fucking with you, there must be a reason right? look at what this is doing to you. lies, manipulation...it's nothing good.

what's happened to me over the years, a machine is not capable of doing. it's not just a voice in my head...there have been many things. and all of those things have resulted in developing something good and true in me.

do you see the difference?

no matter what any book says everyone is born with sin. some action or thought to say one person was born without this is outrageous. if that were true the odds of you being on this earth is tiny.. somewhere along the line of your and my life someone had an OOPS then got pregnan ie sin.. sex before marriage so if it wast for sin you/me and most likely everyone on this forum wouldnt be here.. again i dont see how people can believe in something there is 0 evidance whatso ever of

Back