• Almost, I want to try again.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes, you are the best, Bebelina!

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Bebelina,
Can you please tell me what the cards say about
1. my career as a teacher,
2. my chances with the girl I cannot get out of my mind?

Bebe,

The Hanged Man. It's a risk and a sacrifice. The card suggest that you take more time to contemplate over yourself, preferably in solitude, right now instead, that it is needed to get a more whole and mature personality. This could mean that she probably would say no.

Exactly what I though...

Nine of Swords. According to the cards, no. Focus on yourself now instead.

Does this invalidates the first one...?

Love,
Nelson

Asguard, The Devil warns you to not become too self centered and dwell too much on sexual fantasies.
Death is not such a bad card actually, of course it can mean physical death too, but most of the time it means death of an old personality to be able to give birth to a new one. Spiritual awakening.

1. my career as a teacher,
Three of Pentacles. It will be very good. This card speaks of skilled labour and is regarded as a card of nobility and aristocracy even. Glory. :)

2. my chances with the girl I cannot get out of my mind?
The Tower. It's a card that speaks of crushed hope, and that you from the ruins of the fallen tower must build a new one. Sorry. :(
But don't believe the cards dammit!!! :D

What is wrong? Is it the official gloom-day today, or what? Death, The Devil, The Hanged Man and The Tower all on the same day!
Ask me again tomorrow, maybe we have a better point of view then. :)

THANKS Bebelina,
Hmm. the teacher thing is great. Even were it to give a good feeling about it. I am a very emotionally driven person, you know.

And about the girl. It makes sense to me. Not for long I have the feeling of regained hope in love. After being left (out of the blue) by the girl I loved more than anything, I had a year of "rest" and after that I had a relationship lasting about a year that truned into hell. So, I lost hope.

On the other hand, I am not quitre certain what to make of cards, I-ching, etc. :)

Nelson, actually they confirm eachother by speaking of the same thing.

Merlijn, I'm glad I could help. :)

Well I'm asking the girl out to a movie tomorrow. I don't want to do any of that childish high school kiddy romance stuff, its even more fake than Anakin's acting in Episode One. Wish me luck.

BTW Beb have you seen Ep 2 yet?:D

Beb,

Nelson, actually they confirm eachother by speaking of the same thing.

So... I should wait and see what will happen?

Btw... what WILL happen...?
Is the future set up? :bugeye:

The future is NEVER set up, you make it. You have nothing to lose by asking her, and if you don't you will always wonder what she would have said, right?
The cards for you had their focus on what you SHOULD concentrate on, as your spiritual maturity process, and that is was best suited for you to do this in solitude.
They indicated that the romance was not developing in the way you were hoping for.
But don't let that prevent you from asking her out. Because if she sais yes, then the cards were wrong( which is possible) and you will be happy. And if she sais no, then you can at least be sure that the cards were right,this time anyway.
Just don't use the cards as an excuse not to invite her out, because then you are giving away your own free will to some pieces of paper. :)

It's just not the RIGTH time yet. The cards are saying that I have to work on myself first. The same God is telling me. Eventhough is boring and stressing... I rather do it and go out with her later... :)

I ASKED HER

no reply yet, it was a note, at the end of school. I have to wait till thursday....

I recently did something to a friend that he didnt think was very nice of me - actually he hates me now. Will he ever forgive me? And will he ever change?

Will I ever catch up on my sleep?
Knight of Cups. Yes, you will very soon get a pleasant invitation from your bed that is impossible to resist. :D

Will he ever forgive me?
Queen of Swords. It will take a long time. The card speaks of sadness, embarrasment and separation.

And will he ever change?
King of Cups. Usually I pay no attention to if the cards display themselves up-side down, but they do have another meaning then. And this one did come reversed and in that way signifies a double-dealing man, injustice and scandal.
The right way it signifies a man of business and law who is disposed to oblige you. Maybe he has both qualities within him.

Bebe

Im in awe at your answers.

Can you just pick a card for me for today. I feel like today is the first day of the rest of my life. And Im hoping that it is changing for the better. And the card reads..................:)

Bebelina, I hate it when youre right. :( I just learned that the supicious ring of the girl is indeed an engagement ring. *sigh*
(BTW did I tell you that she is called Merlin.... no for real! I couldn't believe it at first - and I only found out her name AFTER I grew them d*mn feelings for her.)

*stRgrl*, I do really hope it is for the better!!!
You deserve it.
love,
Merlijn

Back