Permission to Lose Virginity

...Girls can lose their virginity riding a bicycle.. even from a very young age. Playing on play gym equipment can tear the hymen. Are they going to ban those too?....

That happened to my sister when she was about 9. She was riding her horse and it jumped over a creek. When it landed on the other side she started bleeding.

Whatever, you gals can continue shoving elongated cotton balls that peculiarly resemble the shape of a cock up your vaginas. I can't stop you. It's very easy to shoot the messenger, if that's what you're trying to do. I'm just operating under the belief that tampons are disgusting ways of stopping a disgusting process. Yes, I know that the whole process is beyond your control ... blah, blah, blah. That excuse is getting real old. Find more elegant ways to deal with this issue, will ya? Bleed with dignity.

Bleed with dignity? Ever go to the bathroom and discover you've bled around the sanitary napkin, through your panties and are sporting a giant red spot on your favorite tan pant? For God knows how long? Ever go out with your friends and realise you have to make excuses about not jumping into the swimming pool cos you bleed like a stuck pig and sanitary napkins are useless against leakage in a wet medium?

Wearing a tampon is bleeding with dignity. Get with the times, Kadark

btw, if your cock looks like this:

37743196-main_Full.jpg

Its not only peculiar, its downright hilarious.

Bleed with dignity? Ever go to the bathroom and discover you've bled around the sanitary napkin, through your panties and are sporting a giant red spot on your favorite tan pant? For God knows how long? Ever go out with your friends and realise you have to make excuses about not jumping into the swimming pool cos you bleed like a stuck pig and sanitary napkins are useless against leakage in a wet medium?

No, I haven't. The reason as to why I haven't probably boils down to the fact that I don't have a vagina. Okay, as for your swimming pool example, I'm sorry to say that I feel indifferent toward your dilemma. Why not give swimming a break during your bloodbath? Seriously, why are you blaming me for your body's own gutwrenching habits?

Wearing a tampon is bleeding with dignity. Get with the times, Kadark

No, it really isn't. There is nothing dignifying about shoving cotton up your vagina and going on a safari to remove it. If you call that dignity, then you're a very strange person.

btw, if your cock looks like this:

Its not only peculiar, its downright hilarious.

Uh ... I never said my flesh pony looked like that. What gave you that idea? Not that I can blame you for envisioning the shape and size of my penis, because really, what sane person wouldn't? But now you're pushing things to a point where they're just flat-out creepy and uncalled for. Do you have dreams about my penis? Well, do you?

Look, far be it for me to get involved with your disgusting bodily cycles, but I will offer my opinion, which is what all of us here do. Tampons are disgusting, and it takes a lazy, unmotivated person to use one. What happened to the good old days where women washed those blood-stained clothes with bare-handed scrubbing action? Shit, I'm getting excited just thinking about those days.

Last edited:
No, it really isn't. There is nothing dignifying about shoving cotton up your vagina and going on a safari to remove it. If you call that dignity, then you're a very strange person.

Safari? My biggest problem has been while splashing around in the pool and having the cord get loose with curious kids trying to pull it. Some safari.

Tampons are disgusting, and it takes a lazy, unmotivated person to use one. What happened to the good old days where women washed those blood-stained clothes with bare-handed scrubbing action? Shit, I'm getting excited just thinking about those days.

Let me know where to send my bloody laundry, you can jerk off over it. :yawn:

Safari? My biggest problem has been while splashing around in the pool and having the cord get loose with curious kids trying to pull it. Some safari.

Well, maybe I underestimated the pervertedness of your fellow Indians. Here in North America, there have been very few cases of adventurous kids diving underwater attemtping to grab tampons. See, this is all very foreign to me.

Let me know where to send my bloody laundry, you can jerk off over it. :yawn:

You're serious? Await a PM, address and all.

huh, did someone say they got girl's panties? can you send/give them to me too...pleaaaasee...It really turns me on

(I once found a bag of girl's underwear...some of them were used...just the scent of it made me excited for quite some time...until I lost the bag somewhere

Well, maybe I underestimated the pervertedness of your fellow Indians. Here in North America, there have been very few cases of adventurous kids diving underwater attemtping to grab tampons. See, this is all very foreign to me.

Lack of curiosity no doubt. Its a vagina, not the Bermuda triangle. Its not deep enough for echoes.

You're serious? Await a PM, address and all.

I'll do anything to avoid doing laundry.

Its sad that he didn't know that. Not surprising though.

Does anyone know what church this was? I would have loved to have been at the meeting where it was first brought up.

And Cutsie, how was a church allowed to do this at your school?

I have NEVER EVER know that stuff with string until you people mention it in
this thread. All my life, I thought this was a tampon:

http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50080052/Dry___Clean_Sanitary_Napkin.jpg

Now that S.A.M. mention it, I know that the name is sanitary napkin :(

I have never see such things sold as well in my country (Indonesia). Since
when is that stuff available? :confused:

p.s.: the first time I heard the term 'tampon' is around 1997, that was when
Princess Diana died. Then it was all mentioned in the newspaper. There
between the lines, I read about Prince Charles betrayal, that there was a
phone call record between him and his gf (Camilla..?) where he told her, "I
wish I were your tampon
". Then I ask my friend, what is a tampon? She told
me it's the pembalut (the Indonesian term for sanitary napkins) :eek:

No, I haven't. The reason as to why I haven't probably boils down to the fact that I don't have a vagina. Okay, as for your swimming pool example, I'm sorry to say that I feel indifferent toward your dilemma. Why not give swimming a break during your bloodbath? Seriously, why are you blaming me for your body's own gutwrenching habits?
Hey if they let you into the pool..

A safari?:bugeye:

Ok. I need to ask. Are the women you are sleeping with that.. ermm.. big and void down there? Or is your willy simply the size of a mini that it's always a loose fit?

Dude! They have surgery for your problem you know?

Uh ... I never said my flesh pony looked like that. What gave you that idea?
I'll give you a hint:

Why would any woman degrade herself by heaving a cotton-cock-esque object up her vagina?
Your post #5

From that, the conclusion could only be that you have never seen a tampon before or your penis looks like a tampon. Since you are such a smart and intellectual individual *cough* and you would have of course seen a tampon in your lifetime, we can only assume that your penis actually does look like a tampon. Hence your comparison.

Not that I can blame you for envisioning the shape and size of penis, because really, what sane person wouldn't? But now you're pushing things to a point where they're just flat-out creepy and uncalled for. Do you have dreams about my penis? Well, do you?
Well now if she does ever have a nightmare about your penis, she will be envisioning it to be akin to a tampon.:)

I have NEVER EVER know that stuff with string until you people mention it in
this thread. All my life, I thought this was a tampon:

http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50080052/Dry___Clean_Sanitary_Napkin.jpg

Now that S.A.M. mention it, I know that the name is sanitary napkin

I have never see such things sold as well in my country (Indonesia). Since
when is that stuff available? :confused:

p.s.: the first time I heard the term 'tampon' is around 1997, that was when
Princess Diana died. Then it was all mentioned in the newspaper. There
between the lines, I read about Prince Charles betrayal, that there was a
phone call record between him and his gf (Camilla..?) where he told her, "I
wish I were your tampon
". Then I ask my friend, what is a tampon? She told
me it's the pembalut (the Indonesian term for sanitary napkins) :eek:

Don't worry, I did not even know there was such a thing as a ready to use sanitary napkin for several years.:p

Don't worry, I did not even know there was such a thing as a ready to use sanitary napkin for several years.

Really? :confused: What a complete opposite! :eek: In Indonesia, you will never see that
stuffs (tampon), nobody put that in advertisement e.g. on TV, otherwise I would
have heard or seen about it. Perhaps in Germany they have such stuff but I missed it,
because if I look for that thing, my eyes automatically look for the napkins :eek:

Or is your willy simply the size of a mini that it's always a loose fit?

Dude! They have surgery for your problem you know?

Surgery? Why would I ever need surgery? My success rate when it comes to pleasing women is in excess of 99.9%. If I'm not adequately sized (in the rare situation), I fuck her with my desert eagle. What? Is that somehow weird and unethical to you? If it makes you feel any better, I always keep the safety lock on.

From that, the conclusion could only be that you have never seen a tampon before or your penis looks like a tampon. Since you are such a smart and intellectual individual *cough* and you would have of course seen a tampon in your lifetime, we can only assume that your penis actually does look like a tampon. Hence your comparison.

Why are you obsessing about tampons and penises? Is that your job? Some kind of tampon and penis inspector? Is that it? I never made any reference to my own package. I was merely referring to the general shape of tampons. But whatever ... quite frankly, I've used the word penis just way too many times for one conversation.

Well now if she does ever have a nightmare about your penis, she will be envisioning it to be akin to a tampon.:)

I'm fine with that.

Kadark who said it was discusting or wrong?

Its entirly natural and no different than any of the bodies other funtions. in fact without it you wouldnt exist. There are women who dont get a period at all for various reasons. One of them is poly systic overian syndrome which a couple of my partners friends have. They are now compleatly infertile

GROW UP

Really? :confused: What a complete opposite! :eek: In Indonesia, you will never see that
stuffs (tampon), nobody put that in advertisement e.g. on TV, otherwise I would
have heard or seen about it. Perhaps in Germany they have such stuff but I missed it,
because if I look for that thing, my eyes automatically look for the napkins

They are generally in the same aisle.

5165HGBT2HL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Mod Hat - Oh, come on ....

Mod Hat — Oh, come on ....

Four posts stricken. The only comment I'll make right now is that the one about the mouse went down as a matter of timing; it responded to moderated content.

Admittedly, two minutes later and I could have let it stand.

Nonetheless, the topic is on a downward spiral right now. Enough with the speculation about Kadark's penis. The point has been made.

Surgery? Why would I ever need surgery? My success rate when it comes to pleasing women is in excess of 99.9%. If I'm not adequately sized (in the rare situation), I fuck her with my desert eagle. What? Is that somehow weird and unethical to you? If it makes you feel any better, I always keep the safety lock on.

Why are you obsessing about tampons and penises? Is that your job? Some kind of tampon and penis inspector? Is that it? I never made any reference to my own package. I was merely referring to the general shape of tampons. But whatever ... quite frankly, I've used the word penis just way too many times for one conversation.

I'm fine with that.

Your desert eagle? Dude, you are one cranky lil' man. :rolleyes:

Wow, the package looks pretty much the same with napkins. I don't think I will
wear it, but thanks, S.A.M. :eek:

Edit: I want to ask question about that stuffs but since there is a mod hat (??)
I'll send you a PM.

I don't use them either, mostly for fear of Toxic Shock syndrome (things like that scare the shit out of me), but they can be useful in some circumstances, like swimming.

wtf is with this problem or disgust over women bleeding. If someone had hayfever and mentioned they carry tissues to wipe their nose, or mentioned that they use toilet roll after defecating would you be horrified and tell them to leak with dignity etc? It's really bizarre idea to be disgusted by that to me. Surely this church is winding people up, if not they need to get their heads out their arse and live in the real world.

Back