Permission to Lose Virginity

CutsieMarie89

Zen
Registered Senior Member
Do you think that girls under the age of 17 should have to have their parents permission to use tampons?

There is a church from Nebraska that held a function at my school and they were asking people to sign petitions for a new proposition that they want to push next year. They said that allowing girls to use tampons was allowing them to violate their bodies, like having sex. They consider tampon use the same as losing one's virginity. I guess my real question is do you consider virginity to be more of a physical state or a psychological one?

I guess my real question is do you consider virginity to be more of a physical state or a psychological one?

It is mostly physical but it does have a psychological edge also.

In any event, regardless of what this Church may believe, tampons are disgusting. Why would any woman degrade herself by heaving a cotton-cock-esque object up her vagina? Then when it's time to get rid of the bloody mess, you're poking and prodding about as if you were searching for the remote controller that was lost under the couch. What a filthy mess!

I'm not sure about the entire "virginity" argument, but this Church is right when it comes to the tampon issue.

I think its mostly mental. I think its more about the willingness to have sex causes the loss of said virginity. I think you can still be considered a virgin even if you were raped as a child.

In any event, regardless of what this Church may believe, tampons are disgusting. Why would any woman degrade herself by heaving a cotton-cock-esque object up her vagina? Then when it's time to get rid of the bloody mess, you're poking and prodding about as if you were searching for the remote controller that was lost under the couch. What a filthy mess!

I'm not sure about the entire "virginity" argument, but this Church is right when it comes to the tampon issue.

They are very convient if you are a swimmer or participate in any sport. And I don't know about you, but I don't think tampons feel like "cock" at all. Mostly because you can't feel them. The church doesn't think tampons are wrong they just think that only married women should be able to use them.

Unless you are a woman, you have no cause to complain.

Do you think that girls under the age of 17 should have to have their parents permission to use tampons?

There is a church from Nebraska that held a function at my school and they were asking people to sign petitions for a new proposition that they want to push next year. They said that allowing girls to use tampons was allowing them to violate their bodies, like having sex. They consider tampon use the same as losing one's virginity. I guess my real question is do you consider virginity to be more of a physical state or a psychological one?

Heh.

Girls can lose their virginity riding a bicycle.. even from a very young age. Playing on play gym equipment can tear the hymen. Are they going to ban those too?

:rolleyes:

Kadark said:
In any event, regardless of what this Church may believe, tampons are disgusting.
How do you know? Used them often enough to come to that conclusion?

Why would any woman degrade herself by heaving a cotton-cock-esque object up her vagina?
Bet you don't say that when you have sex? Why would a woman degrade herself by having a cock up her vagina?

And if a guy's penis is like a tampon, then he's got more issues than the woman might have for using said tampon.:) Imagine a suppository made of cotton. Now unless you're using suppositories shaped like a cock, you would understand that a tampon is nothing like a cock.

Then when it's time to get rid of the bloody mess, you're poking and prodding about as if you were searching for the remote controller that was lost under the couch. What a filthy mess!
Honestly. What? Do you think women stick their fists up their vagina to pull it out? They do come with a string that is used to pull them out.

The temptation to call you a retard is strong at the moment. But I am trying to restrain myself.

This is why we need comprehensive sex education in schools. They did show you how a tampon works didn't they? :rolleyes:

Whatever, you gals can continue shoving elongated cotton balls that peculiarly resemble the shape of a cock up your vaginas. I can't stop you. It's very easy to shoot the messenger, if that's what you're trying to do. I'm just operating under the belief that tampons are disgusting ways of stopping a disgusting process. Yes, I know that the whole process is beyond your control ... blah, blah, blah. That excuse is getting real old. Find more elegant ways to deal with this issue, will ya? Bleed with dignity.

I think its mostly mental. I think its more about the willingness to have sex causes the loss of said virginity. I think you can still be considered a virgin even if you were raped as a child.

Well technically and unfortunately they would not be. As far as your OP is concerned, i am a natural being therefore i would not use artificial means such as a tampon. That does not mean i am against them. I have also only used a condom one time because i do not wan to turn the earth into condom nation.

Whatever, you gals can continue shoving elongated cotton balls that peculiarly resemble the shape of a cock up your vaginas. I can't stop you. It's very easy to shoot the messenger, if that's what you're trying to do. I'm just operating under the belief that tampons are disgusting ways of stopping a disgusting process. Yes, I know that the whole process is beyond your control ... blah, blah, blah. That excuse is getting real old. Find more elegant ways to deal with this issue, will ya? Bleed with dignity.

From my experience, most girls tend to think this is the most elegant solution to the problem.

Bleed with dignity...how does one do that :confused:? Well the other two options are as follows; you either sit in something that closely resembles a modified diaper all day or you lay in bed and change your sheets every 20 min. I would say tampons are probably the most dignified choice of the three, but you seem much more knowledgable about the subject then me. And why are you so offended by tampons? Are there alot of women who subject you to the torture of watching them use them? :rolleyes:

well...aren't there different sort of tampons?

Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything? A tampon is a tampon and unless someone is waving one in your face it seems pretty stupid to worry about the process of using one.

I knew some German nannies in America who were perplexed by our strange models of tampon, the applicator thing confused them, they didn't use such a thing. They finally found one brand that was most like European ones and were quite relieved. Before that, they had to have their parents mail them the good ones from Germany, or one would bring back a bunch when they went home to visit. Besides Ben & Jerrys ice cream, and Boone's Farm Apple Wine, this was the product that made them the happiest.

Last edited:
I knew some German nannies in America who were perplexed by our strange models of tampon, the applicator thing confused them, they didn't use such a thing. They finally found one brand that was most like European ones and were quite relieved. Before they, they had to have their parents mail them the good ones from Germany.

Interesting. Who knew a little piece of cardboard and cotton could cause so much confusion and controversy ;)

You know what "they" say: don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. :D

Back