Pearl Harbor, foreshadowing 9/11

Awesome - I lost my bookmark for that site - probably one of the best on the net. Thanks.

No John, for the classic skeptic, FDR and Churchill need to be on tape saying ok, let's get them to attack pearl, then we WTF PAWNS THEM. But then - the tape wouldn't be authentic, there would need to be proof it was not spliced together way back in 1942 or something.

This isn't a trial - no one is every going to be charged for it, everyone can just educated themselves and make their own opinion about it.

There is a trend with this tactic, for the U.S, though. Create a problem, provide the solution. As declarations of war are so difficult and get more difficult(which is good). In the case of getting into WWII, I can hardly blame them at all.

Awesome - I lost my bookmark for that site - probably one of the best on the net. Thanks.

No John, for the classic skeptic, FDR and Churchill need to be on tape saying ok, let's get them to attack pearl, then we WTF PAWNS THEM. But then - the tape wouldn't be authentic, there would need to be proof it was not spliced together way back in 1942 or something.

This isn't a trial - no one is every going to be charged for it, everyone can just educated themselves and make their own opinion about it.

There is a trend with this tactic, for the U.S, though. Create a problem, provide the solution. As declarations of war are so difficult and get more difficult(which is good). In the case of getting into WWII, I can hardly blame them at all.

Did you read that page? You dont see problems there? Look at starting with June 8th. This whole thing is WW2, including Pearl Harbor.

Well John you are making my point man. The world was going to shit quick and FDR was not even close to getting the U.S in it! Before Germany attacked Russia, there was no way in hell U.S could declare against Germany. Such was the communist movement even in the U.S! Even after Pearl, FDR breathed a sigh of relief that Germany honored it's treaty with Japan, by declaring against U.S. FDR still could not declare against GERMANY after PEARL!

Well John you are making my point man. The world was going to shit quick and FDR was not even close to getting the U.S in it!

That is an incredible overstatement. I would assume they could have declared war at any time.

Last edited:
That is an incredible overstatement. I would assume they could have declared war at any time.

Wrong, things were very different in the U.S than they are now. Remember the industrial military complex won WWII. Before that, you actually needed to convince a good majority to get it done. FDR wanted the U.S in it but he was in the minority on that, all the way to Pearl.

Back