paranormal photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose being sarcastic? :D Honestly, if some electricity based
imp was causing havoc somewhere and I saw it I would take
a an oath and kick ass for the lord at that point.

Originally posted by Lady
What exactly is it that talks and changes shape

**Devils; Look forward to manifestations in this time, many of them, right here, on earth.

Lady:

Hope I'm wrong here, but it looks as if you have taken a sudden left turn into silliness. Please make an attempt to return to your earlier normal conversation, and let us know what is happening with the photo thread.

Sincerely

Sheldon

paranormal photo

Haven't you people learnt anything yet? Its just some swampgas reflecting light from Venus (or was it Mars???...) ;-D

Originally posted by Sheldon [/i

Hope I'm wrong here, but it looks as if you have taken a sudden left turn into silliness. Please make an attempt to return to your earlier normal conversation, and let us know what is happening with the photo thread.

How can you say that it is silliness when you can't see them with your physical eye.. ..obviously the one on the photo wanted to be seen. So what does that say?

Lady, have you even considered it to be an actual lensflare?

Originally posted by corewarp
Lady, have you even considered it to be an actual lensflare?

** Nah...I thought about the Virgin Mary(he-he) anyways incarnation is the next step... Not many humans will trust beings that look like..Godzilla. Sometimes I wonder what the body looks like....perhaps dragon in form...

Looks like someone put a greasy thumb print on the camera lens to me!

(People are said to be made in the image of God. I'm too pretty for that face to be Jesus!)

Originally posted by Lady
How can you say that it is silliness when you can't see them with your physical eye.. ..obviously the one on the photo wanted to be seen. So what does that say?

Do you mean to say that I can't comment because I haven't seen your photos personally, ... or that there is something fantastic going on with the picture because you didn't see this lizard when you were snapping the photo, yet this image is on the picture you took?

You said it was silly that alein beings couldn't or wouldn't reveal themselves to us or interfer with our time. Futher, I didn't say you couldn't comment on the picture because you didn't see the offered original. I asked you do len's flare's speak, anyways, it sounds like you want to know my level of awarness or vision concerning the image you see on the photo? I should clarify that I've had many encounters different times throghout life. But this like all the others is beyond my control. Now it was Mother's Day when Satan wanted his photo shoot , no, I wasn't consulted or fully aware of the presence. Just enough to get the job done. I, Comming out for fresh air and sun since there was no food, begin to stare at the sun, for about hour, when interrupted by the brother and his polaroid camera, the photo was shot, image developed. It was there when the photo developed. Now 3 month's prior to the photo my room grew dark in presence, hell took over my space, and satan spake tempting me... words that were intermingled with many hideous sounds, lots of them, a dimension,...anyways.. the face fits the voice..Revelations

Well, I can't even haggle with the ol' wicked genie if he don't
show up now can I... oh and what wonderful things I could offer
for a mere 10 vipers.

Originally posted by Crunchy Cat
Well, I can't even haggle with the ol' wicked genie if he don't
show up now can I... oh and what wonderful things I could offer
for a mere 10 vipers.

** You won't get a chance to enjoy them, besides you would sell your soul for 10 vipers?:D Are these car's by the way?

Last edited:
They're cars (although the Devil would probably give me pit vipers
and say opps right?). Next time you see him... tell him to stop on
by over here and we'll do business.

Originally posted by Crunchy Cat
They're cars (although the Devil would probably give me pit vipers
and say opps right?). Next time you see him... tell him to stop on
by over here and we'll do business.

** He knows where your at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back