paranormal photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Walker
David Icke might be right, and our society has been
infiltrated by extradimensional reptiles called Draconians.
http://reptilianagenda.com/
snake.gif

"It's funny that since I began writing and speaking about reptilian
bloodlines running the world, which, according to the mainstream
and many conspiracy "researchers", is apparently ridiculous, you
would have expected the opposition to my work to subside....
BUT HOW FUNNY! THE OPPOSITE HAS HAPPENED. SINCE I BEGAN
TALKING ABOUT THE REPTILIAN CONNECTION, THE OPPOSITION
HAS BEEN INCREASED SUBSTANTIALLY. WHY? IF I AND THE
ENDLESS PEOPLE ANCIENT AND MODERN WHO HAVE SEEN THE
SHAPE-SHIFTERS ARE SO MISGUIDED, WHY HAS THE OPPOSITION
INCREASED SO MUCH SINCE THE BIGGEST SECRET WAS
PUBLISHED AND NOT THE OPPOSITE?"

--"Illuminati Onslaught Against David Icke In Canada!", David
Icke E-Magazine Special Report, October 8, 1999, emphasis in
original

David Icke And The Politics Of Madness

Originally posted by EvilPoet
snake.gif

"BUT HOW FUNNY! THE OPPOSITE HAS HAPPENED. SINCE I BEGAN
TALKING ABOUT THE REPTILIAN CONNECTION, THE OPPOSITION
HAS BEEN INCREASED SUBSTANTIALLY. WHY? IF I AND THE
ENDLESS PEOPLE ANCIENT AND MODERN WHO HAVE SEEN THE
SHAPE-SHIFTERS ARE SO MISGUIDED, WHY HAS THE OPPOSITION
INCREASED SO MUCH SINCE THE BIGGEST SECRET WAS
PUBLISHED AND NOT THE OPPOSITE?"

--"Illuminati Onslaught Against David Icke In Canada!", David
Icke E-Magazine Special Report, October 8, 1999, emphasis in
original

David Icke And The Politics Of Madness

EvilPoet,

It's funny that since I began writing and speaking about reptilian

Blood line? Do you speak of the lineage of Cain?

Originally posted by Walker
Not at all true. When I was a lab tech, I saw stuff like this all the time. It looks like a condensation flare, or a peripheral light flare. It has absolutely jack-all to do with the camera.

Or, David Icke might be right, and our society has been infiltrated by extradimensional reptiles called Draconians.

http://reptilianagenda.com/

Never heard of Draconians are they just demons. I'll check out the site.

Originally posted by Lady
EvilPoet,

It's funny that since I began writing and speaking about reptilian

Blood line? Do you speak of the lineage of Cain?

That is a quote from the website I posted - I don't suppose you
read the article? You have to go ask Icke that question it's his
philosophy NOT mine.

Out of respect for this forum I will refrain from commenting on
David Icke. Let's just say I can't stand the guy and leave it at
that.

I LOVE the guy. He's hilarious. He thinks that the Aryan race is a group of interstellar refugees on the run from interplanetary reptiles, and that they've integrated into our society to escape. He's an unintentional comic genius. "Children of the Matrix" has brought a smile to my beleaguered face many a time at the old bookstore (I manage one).

Never heard of Draconians are they just demons. I'll check out the site.

I think you may be taking this a little too seriously.

David Icke doesn't say a thing to me. What is more, I do not even know his "work". The term, reptilian, is not only coming from David Icke.

Anyways I am curious to hear to what conclusion the examiners from your picture come, Lady. :)

Originally posted by Banshee
David Icke doesn't say a thing to me. What is more, I do not even know his "work". The term, reptilian, is not only coming from David Icke.

Anyways I am curious to hear to what conclusion the examiners from your picture come, Lady. :)

The camera guy said the mechanic's of my camera is functioning properly but now my camera is broke(oh well) The United States U.F.O. researchers has asked me to join some organization for paranormal studies and some examiners of the R.C.C. wants me to accept that this apparition belongs to Some holy being. (Tempter ) Other than that I've being contacted by some spiritualist examiners who wants me to communicate with it again It will eventually be broadcasted most likely after my death anyway peculiar,odd and strange is what I mainly hear from examiners.

Originally posted by Lady
Other than that I've being contacted by some spiritualist examiners who wants me to communicate with it again

Communicate with the apparition on the picture? Like in a seance? Are you going to do that?

Maybe you posted about this before. Then I apologise that I haven't read it. Would you please write it down for me, once more..? :)

Originally posted by Banshee
[B
Maybe you posted about this before. Then I apologise that I haven't read it. Would you please write it down for me, once more..? :) [/B]

]Communicate with the apparition on the picture? Like in a seance? Are you going to do that?

No, once is enough, they don't understand there is no word in the dictionary to describe how evil that thing is.The night that thing came I thought it was my time and I was going straight to Hell.

Back to the photo

If you want to put your mind at ease and put one theory to rest, I suggest you take another photo in the same place at the same time of day. Just a suggestion, let me know. Thanks.

Re: Back to the photo

Originally posted by shubie
If you want to put your mind at ease and put one theory to rest, I suggest you take another photo in the same place at the same time of day. Just a suggestion, let me know. Thanks.

Shubie,

I've done this many times, haven't got the same results, just the sun.

Ok, I've gotta' admit, you people have me so fucking lost right now. What are you claiming is paranormal? The sun or the cloud? What's so freaky about either of them, I don't get it.

Originally posted by Mystech
Ok, I've gotta' admit, you people have me so fucking lost right now. What are you claiming is paranormal? The sun or the cloud? What's so freaky about either of them, I don't get it.

What cloud? LOOK ABOVE THE SUN

Ok. . . maybe a smudge on the lens, or I know I always get an effect a lot like that when I let the strap of the camera swing in front of the lens as I snap a picture.

Just out of curiosity what exactly were you intending to take a picture of in the first place? You really seem like you could use a few lessons in photography.

Up close

This my help you, and yes perhaps I could use photography classes but its not my number 1 passion.

^^ scoot back

Last edited:
heyya all :)

welcome lady...

nice to see you sticking to your opinion!
:)

am i the first to point out the fact that you have 5 major factors of which 2 are the most important

1 = person taking photo
2 = camera
3 = sun
4 = location = church = graveyard(?) = high spiritual energy (subconseuse effect possible)
5 = THE MOST IMPORTANT "IMO" is the electrical cables
you have taken a photo "through" an electromagnetic feild which would be very unique, based on the location, alignment and intensity of combining feilds, ...
all these things used together could be seen as to create a picture of some form of energy feild, ... OR
allow you to view a different dimension ( IMHO most likely)
briefly.

you must try and repeat the photo in the same place and angle and time of day and look to the sun calender for the equations!
you might find how to make a window!
be careful!!!

groove on all :)

peace light truth love

you must try and repeat the photo in the same place and angle and time of day and look to the sun calender for the equations!
you might find how to make a window!
be careful!!!

** After that one surely the Lord didn't won't me dead, perhaps this is the Fifth or Sixth dimension, whichever, its full of devils. Anyways I will consider windows if the paranormal is taken more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back