paranormal photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
An alein being that wants to rule & destroy humans soul's yet there's a minor complication? You guessed it,... needs a body. Any volunteer's?

Last edited:
The cosmos and its secrets?
People will one day understand paranormal branches and the link to human creation/evolution/destruction. The energies both good/bad in many forms exist, amongst us, likewise, beyond us, yet interactions with aliens is usually in their time, likewise, their doing?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lady
The cosmos and its secrets?
People will one day understand paranormal branches and the link to human creation/evolution/destruction. The energies both good/bad in many forms exist, amongst us, likewise, beyond us, yet interactations with aliens is usually in their time, likewise, their doing?

Am I the only one who instinctivly goes, "W T F ?"

Originally posted by Neutrino_Albatross
As long as i get absolute power and can be the satanic overlord of the world, hell ya!

** I don't understand how a human body can endure such. Just being around such beings tire the body.

** Absolute power? Nah....not all will worship...no doubt physical death is reserved for these.

Reptillian's? I don't think so.

Actually Lady, your photo, and the other you posted later, are simple examples of internal reflections of components within your camera. As the attached diagram will, I hope, explain, you have simply overloaded the cameras' ability to prevent extraneous internal reflections from affecting your primary image. Inexpensive polaroid cameras, in particular, are prone to this sort of thing. They are mass produced using technology which is designed to provide adequate instant images under normal conditions. Aiming them at the sun is something they were not intended to compensate for, and apparatus and surfaces inside the camera become brightly illuminated, reflect off lens elements, and create images like yours. Similar effects from other camera systems have resulted in the "Golden Door" images of heaven, and many video camera UFO films. Hope this explains your image. Your other images show similar effects. The pebbly look of the unexpected parts of your image are from the close up flare reflection from the pebbly matte surfaces inside your camera. You can see similar surfaces by removing the lens from a 35mm SLR camera.

Sincerely,
Sheldon

Originally posted by corewarp
Am I the only one who instinctivly goes, "W T F ?"

Every time I log onto these forums, corewarp. It's a freakshow that can't be beat.

Re: Reptillian's?

Sheldon

Thanks for the much words but I have a question, does internal images suppose to talk?

Re: Re: Reptillian's?

Sheldon

Thanks for the much words but I have a question, does internal images suppose to talk?

Lady: I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I did see a few references in the thread to talking to the image, but no detail. Is it possible that discussion is in another thread?

Anyway, the image is quite typical, and quite obviously a result of internal reflections. Any discussion you might have had with any person or being that you might believe is associated with the image is an entirely different topic. I'd be happy to discuss it, but you would have to let me know the details.

BTW, you also mentioned several groups who have approached you to study this image. Please, please, do NOT give any of these people any money.

Sincerely

Sheldon

Re: Re: Re: Reptillian's?

Originally posted by Sheldon
Lady: I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I did see a few references in the thread to talking to the image, but no detail. Is it possible that discussion is in another thread?

** It talks and it can change shapes

Anyway, the image is quite typical, and quite obviously a result of internal reflections. Any discussion you might have had with any person or being that you might believe is associated with the image is an entirely different topic. I'd be happy to discuss it, but you would have to let me know the details.

** Please reproduce the photo? If it is typical. I always offer the original to those who really dig the paranormal. Nothing like the acutual photo.

BTW, you also mentioned several groups who have approached you to study this image. Please, please, do NOT give any of these people any money.

** Pay? Never- they simply want to publish it and some want contact

Sincerely

Sheldon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reptillian's?

** It talks and it can change shapes

Now this is getting interesting. So, any quotes from the photo you'd like to share with us? :rolleyes:

IMPS

Dark stars; legions of devils; electrical in nature; altering the physical realm; a glimpse of hell; dimension of space; sounds travel; hideous pitch; agenda souls; method horror; prey humans; No man made safety- bins in those cosmos;welcome to the outer limits.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reptillian's?

Originally posted by corewarp
Now this is getting interesting. So, any quotes from the photo you'd like to share with us? :rolleyes:

** Photo's don't talk

What exactly is it that talks and changes shape

**Devils; Look forward to manifestations in this time, many of them, right here, on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back