Over 200 Murdered Children! All In The Name Of Islam!!!

vincent28uk said:
BECAUSE YOU ARE PURE TERROIST MATERIAL COMPLETE AIRHEAD, AND SPACE CADET.
Airhead? Space Cadet? Me thinks you've been watching a bit too much of 70's and 80's television vincent. Either that or you have your foil hat on too tight.

PAST ATTROCITIES COMMITED BY OTHER RELIGIONS TO JUSTIFY YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS ATTROCITIES NOW GET REAL!!!
THERE ARE NO COMPARISONS TO DELIBARATLEY TARGET HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN
WITH MULTIPLE MUSLIM COUNTRIES INVOLVED OR THERE NATIONALS
There can never be a comparison to what happened in Russia, just as their can never be a comparison to the bombing of schools, hospitals, kindergardens, homes in Chechnya.

No cause, no matter how great, could ever be justified by the killing of innocent people, especially children.

The Beslan area/township is a multicultural one. There were many muslim students in that school as well who also suffered at the hands of these terrorists. This was not a religious attack Vincent, it was a political one. However, regardless of the motives, be they political or religious, no sane individual would ever condone such actions, whether they're muslim or not. The parents who's children were in that school, be they muslim or other, do not care about religion or politics in this matter. They only wanted their children out safely. Sadly this was not allowed to happen.

hells bells (esmerelda the bells)
"This was not a religious attack Vincent, it was a political one."

get real this was a religous attack muslims are forever trying to create a muslim state in other peoples countries eg

pattani in thailand the muslims there are forever blowing up people there and chopping thai monks heads off

thailand the most peaceful country on the planet, budhism the most peaceful religion on the planet
i am from the uk but i have lived here for 10 years because i am sick of wars and western culture
i like the way thais are at peace and respect eachother and bring there children up respecting there elders a thing that is now lacking in the west

and now thailand is suffering from this plaugue islam
because the muslims want there own state in thailand

how long before they want there own city in the uk or france
it will hapen one day the bombs the demands
muslims can not live under western laws you do not respect them
or have any desire to live under them

what is happening in the world today in every country the plague of islam and muslim terroists
are striking

ask people what they fear do they fear budhists, catholics no they fear muslims

it does not matter which country i go to i see people looking at muslims like they are freaks
islam is becoming one big freak show, and the whole world is looking down on them, as they would a piece of shit on ther shoe

Let me ask you a question Vincent. What do you say to the Muslim parents who's children were also in that school? What if one of them were in front of you right now, what would you say to them? Would you blame them for what happened because they were Muslim, regardless of the fact that their children were also held hostage or maybe even killed?

The point I'm trying to get at Vincent is that the majority of Muslims are peaceful people. Do not blame the whole for the actions of the few. To do so would make you as bad as the terrorist and fundamentalists who hate the West or blame the West, because like those fundamentalists morons who want the destruction of the West, you appear to want the destruction of all things Muslim or Islamic. And that for me does not make you any better or worse then the fundamentalists, only the same.

Blaming the whole is easy. It's an easy response, especially in light of current events. But use your brain to distinguish between all the Muslims and the ones who are bad. Not all are bad. The majority are probably just as appalled by what happened in Russia as you are.

the majority of Muslims are peaceful people.

I HEAR THIS TERM AND STATEMENT EVERYDAY TO JUSTIFY THE ACTIONS OF THE SO CALLED MINORITY

BUT IT IS THE MAJORITY WHO DO NOT CRITICISE BUT WHO SUPPORT THESE DISGUSTING ACTIONS WITH CLASSIC ONE LINERS LIKE I CONDEMN THE ACTIONS IN RUSSIA BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DO IT FOR INDEPENDENCE

I CONDEMN THE TERROIST BOMBS IN ISRAEL BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THERE OWN STATE

I CONDEMN THE TERROIST BOMBS IN THAILAND BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THERE OWN STATE

EVERY INTERVIEW I HAVE SEEN WITH MUSLIMS ON TV THERE IS ALWAYS THE BUT, BUT, BUT AT THE END.

WHEN YOU CONDEMN YOU CONDEMN THERE IS NO BUTS THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION ARE A VALID REASON TO BLOW UP CHILDREN ARE ADULTS IN ANY COUNTRY!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I SEE WESTERN PUPPY DOGS LIKE KUWAIT OR EGYPT CONDEMING SUCH ACTIONS THEY MEAN NOTHING, HOW ABOUT SYRIA, IRAN, OR INDEED THE RELIGOUS LEADERS OF ISLAM CONDEMING SUCH ACTIONS, BUT IT IS IRAN, SYRIA AND THESE RELIGOUS LEADERS WHO ARE OFTEN BEHIND OR THEY ARE THE MOTIVATORS OF THESE ACTS

I too feel anger at the silence of Muslim leaders about this, but I don't blame the whole of the Muslim population for it. Just because the leaders don't say it, doesn't mean that the people don't feel just as disgusted as you and everyone else about what has happened. Does your political leader always say what you want him to say? I'm guessing the answer to that would be no.

And I had asked you a question previously, which it appears you have forgotten to answer. I ask it again:

What do you say to the Muslim parents who's children were also in that school? What if one of them were in front of you right now, what would you say to them? Would you blame them for what happened because they were Muslim, regardless of the fact that their children were also held hostage or maybe even killed?

I am no big fan of islam but I haven't seen anywhere where the hostage takers invoked the name of allah or screamed "allah akbar" while they shot the kids.

Gravity& Dreamwalker
are forming quite a team the dream team?

well lets not go that far how about
a goofy nerds wet dream of a dream team
pinky and perky
tom and jerry
jekyl and hyde

no how about dumb and dumber yeah that sounds about right

The Daily Telegraph tells how parents and relatives who tried to oppose the hostage takers were shot out of hand.

One escaped told how the gunmen had threatened to shoot anyone who tried to get a drink while at the toilet.

beep beep news flash now over 300 children killed in muslim bloodbath in russia

mankinds darkest hour

where muslims sinked to new depths of inhumanity that most of us thought was impossible even for them

i mean making a threat to 5 year old kid if he takes a drink of water in the toilet he will be shot
depriving over a 1000 children of food and water for nearly 3 days

what type of human maggots or cockroaches would do such things oh i know those victimised muslims again they are not victimised they are sadists of the worst kind child sadists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

path said:
I am no big fan of islam but I haven't seen anywhere where the hostage takers invoked the name of allah or screamed "allah akbar" while they shot the kids.

Path, they are not Muslims, they just have Muslim background, you cant go and kill hundreds of innocent people and then go pray, thats insane.

M*W: Hey, is it me, or does anyone else on the forum think that vincent28uk reeks of our long lost major Islamaphobe member, Vienna?

i know this is a mainly muslim forum but because someone is anti-muslim this makes them this vienna guy

have you got any idea how many billions of anti-muslims there are out there
the only people who like muslims are other muslims, hippies, and pacifists
the hippies and pacifists are the type of people that if you shot there parents they would forgive you and still send you christmas cards, they are a sadists delight they want a master, they favour open borders, nobody should work for a living.

if you bother to look at viennas post and i have i do agree with some of his comments
but he loves the uk i dont i live in thailand
the contents of our email are very different and he also types alot of garbage sometimes i dont
he does not like america i do but not bush he is a idiot

SO Medicine Woman stick too voodoo you are not a computer genius

well at least there's one, albeit luke-warm, I truely hope more follow and they are a little more hardline.

But, its a start:

The harshest condemnation came from Egypt's top Muslim cleric, Grand Shaikh Muhammad Sayid Tantawi, who described the siege as a "criminal act".

"What is the guilt of those children? Why should they be responsible for your conflict with the government," Tantawi said during a Friday sermon as he addressed the hostage-takers.

Back