Over 200 Murdered Children! All In The Name Of Islam!!!

Dreamwalker
Follow the Reaper (2,819 posts)

Today, 11:16 PM
report | reply
You are aware that you initially attacked my personality and psychological integrity, aren´t you?

"personality"
WHATS THAT YOUR MULTIPLE ONE

"psychological integrity"
SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT BEING DETACHED FROM REALITY WHAT A RIDICULOUS STATEMENT

DAY Dream(walker)
OH DEAR YOU ARE PATHETIC
YOU ARE A PERFECT CANDID FOR Chechen REBELS TO STRAP YOU UP WITH DYNAMITE
AND BOMB ANOTHER SCHOOL

Oh, now I have a multiple personality disorder? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

And why is "psychological integrity" a ridiculous statement? It just seems to be something you are lacking.
And I have the impression that you are even more detached than me. You are enclosed by your own little world that is easily divided in black and white.

And no, I do not think that I am a perfect target for Chechen rebels since I am German and in no way connected with their demise.

In this occurence, I would put the blame on Russia and not on Muslims. You see, some people follow the philosophy that the end justifies the means. And that peace can only be archieved by use of force. This is bound to create conflict.

From other sources:
20 militants were killed in gunfights with security
forces, 10 of them Arabs, Valery Andreyev, the region's
Federal Security Service chief, said in televised comments.
Aslakhanov, also said at least 10 of the dead militants were
Arab mercenaries, adding fuel to Putin's contention that al Qaeda or other international terrorists were involved in the Chechen conflict.

So, it may be possible that the rebels have connections to international terror networks. So yes, partly they might have been muslim volunteers fighting on the behalf of the Chechen. This still makes it a political issue and not a religious one.
That is not surprising in my opinion, since the region is partially islamic they might have a reason to fight on the behalf of liberating another muslim country.

Dreamwalker
Follow the Reaper (2,821 posts)

In this occurence, I would put the blame on Russia and not on Muslims.

LAUGH LAUGH AND HERE EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD THOUGHT IT WAS MUSLIMS TO BLAME FOR THIS DISGUSTING ATTACK
BUT NO YOU BLAME RUSSIA FOR IT

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS FIND SOME WAY OF JUSTIFYING THERE CRIMES EVEN KILLING HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN ITS SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME ITS NEVER THEM

THERE IS NO WAY OR REASON ON THIS EARTH TO JUSTIFY KILLING HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN!!!!

"You see, some people follow the philosophy that the end justifies the means"

WHAT A TRULY SICK STATEMENT end justifies the means

YOU ARE ONE SICK, SICK, PUPPY
THAT NEEDS PUTTING DOWN

You are aware that Russia has often attacked residential areas in the countries striving for independence but under russian hegemony. So it seems logical that rebels would retaliate in kind fashion.

Do you blame Muslims for every war on this planet? How boring.

WHAT A TRULY SICK STATEMENT end justifies the means

YOU ARE ONE SICK, SICK, PUPPY
THAT NEEDS PUTTING DOWN

In fact, that is not a statement of me, it was a philosophy accredited to Machiavelli (Info:http://www.publicbookshelf.com/public_html/Outline_of_Great_Books_Volume_I/machiavell_bfa.html)

And it was also a valid procedure for the USA and other western countries in war situations. So please go and put down Bush and his buddies instead of me, would you?

THERE IS NO WAY OR REASON ON THIS EARTH TO JUSTIFY KILLING HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN!!!!

No, there is no reason, but there is an impulse. Also, in this incident not hundreds of children were killed.
But still, countries like Russia and the USA also have killed a great amount of children with bombs or rockets while "liberating" other countries. That was also uncalled for.

pwned :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, Islamic radicals are horrific people. Just like radical Christians, Jews and etc. Religion, of any kind, has always been a handy way of justifying and reinforcing greedy and militaristic ambitions.

Hell, during the Second World War, Catholic priests blessed Hitler’s cannons and bomber planes.

In the middle Ages Pope Innocent III ordered the killing of thousands of "heretics". During the crusades, which lasted many centuries, catholic Europeans killed mercilessly thousands of Moslems, in the name of Christ.

During the Inquisition, which also lasted many centuries, thousand of "heretics" were barbarously tortured and killed. Religious wars between Catholics and Protestants lasted for decades and thousands of people were assassinated – in the name of God.

And this is an endless list:

---------------------------

McReligion - "Billions and Billions Killed"!

You know, if Vincent would not have logged off, he would now say that those were past events. The christians are on a higher level now, but the evil muslims are still backwards, just a few centuries... and so on... yada yada...

Ah, I am eagerly awaiting his return, then he will stomp me with more stupid accusations. :D

Well, the still regular beatings and murders taking place in Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics are not ''past events''! And such things still continue on every continent, and none of the major religions are innocent.

-------------------------------------

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are you christian or buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you catholic or protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me too! Are you episcopalian or baptist?" He said, "Baptist!" I said,"Wow! Me too! Are you baptist church of god or baptist church of the lord?" He said, "Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you original baptist church of god, or are you reformed baptist church of god?" He said,"Reformed Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off.

-- Emo Phillips

Dreamwalker
Follow the Reaper (2,824 posts)
"You see, some people follow the philosophy that the end justifies the means"

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING INDIRECTLY IS KILLING HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN IS JUSTIFYED IF YOU REACH YOUR GOALS

YOU ARE SO DEPRAVED AND MENTALLY RETARDED IT REALLY DOES NOT BEAR THINKING ABOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE PURE TERROIST MATERIAL COMPLETE AIRHEAD, AND SPACE CADET.

Wow, Vincent, it seems clear that you practice what you preach!

--------------------

McReligion - "Billions and Billions Killed!"

vincent28uk said:
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING INDIRECTLY IS KILLING HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN IS JUSTIFYED IF YOU REACH YOUR GOALS

YOU ARE SO DEPRAVED AND MENTALLY RETARDED IT REALLY DOES NOT BEAR THINKING ABOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE PURE TERROIST MATERIAL COMPLETE AIRHEAD, AND SPACE CADET.

What did I say? I just said that some people act by this. I did not say that I am following that idea. I merely pointed out that many gevernments justify their means with the end. It is not my basis for action.
I do not think that such a position is justifyable, nonetheless it is employed by countries like the USA or Russia in their conflicts.
I even gave a link to show that the philosophy is not mine. I thought that I pointed out that I do not like that idea, but perhaps you did not read my post carefully enough.

I myself bear a deep resentment towards unjust display of force.

Gravity
PAST ATTROCITIES COMMITED BY OTHER RELIGIONS TO JUSTIFY YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS ATTROCITIES NOW GET REAL!!!
THERE ARE NO COMPARISONS TO DELIBARATLEY TARGET HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN
WITH MULTIPLE MUSLIM COUNTRIES INVOLVED OR THERE NATIONALS

WHAT NEXT ARE THEY GOING TO TARGET KINDERGARDENS ARE MAYBE MATERNITY WARDS ISLAM HAS NO SHAME THEY ARE SHAMELESS AND BLAMELESS
IF EVERBODY WAS NOT VICTIMISING US WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO BLOW PEOPLE UP
IF,IF, IF, IF,
IF THE WORLD WAS FLAT
IF WE COULD FLY
GET REAL YOU MUSLIM MORONS

GRAVITY
ARE YOU ON THIS PLANET ARE FLOATING OFF INTO SPACE
ANOTHER SPACE CADET

BEST GET SOME GRAVITY BOOTS TO KEEP YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND INSTEAD OF YOUR MOUTH WHERE THEY ARE NOW

Dreamwalker
Follow the Reaper (2,827 posts)

Today, 12:25 AM
report | reply
Now what did I say Gravity? I think I have foreseen this.

IS THIS PART OF YOU MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER?

Oh, no worries Dreamwalker, I'm used to idiot ALL CAPS USING arrogant boys like our cute little Vincent. I was a Sysop on some VERY active forums back on Compuserve 10+ years ago. And have stayed busy in discussion groups ever since. So, I'm an old hand at seeing the posterior of humanity!

It just makes me chuckle, I enjoy baiting kids like Vincent just for the laughs! :cool:

vincent28uk said:
IS THIS PART OF YOU MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER?

In fact, I have read something from you in a similar situation. Must have been in Politics or World Events or somewhere.
(Found the thread, was one of your early posts: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=645358#post645358 mmh, was actually under Religion...)

You wanted examples of current christian incidents versus present statements of muslim violence that you gave.

So your answer was obvious.

And please explain to me why I am supposed to have multiple personalities?

gravity said:
It just makes me chuckle, I enjoy baiting kids like Vincent just for the laughs!
What do you think I am here for. :D

Last edited:
Gravity (BOOTS IN MY MOUTH)
Deus ex Machina (104 posts)
Oh, no worries I'm used to idiot ALL CAPS using arrogant boys. I was a Sysop on some VERY active forums back on Compuserve 10+ years ago. And have stayed busy in discussion groups ever since. So, I'm an old hand at seeing the posterior of humanity!

OH DEAR HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN MASSACRED BY MUSLIM MANIACS
AND Gravity (BOOTS IN MY MOUTH) IS GOING ON ABOUT CAPS AND BATING ME

THE ONLY PERSON THAT NEEDS BAITING HERE IS YOU WITH SOME RAT POISON
LIKE THE RAT THAT YOU ARE SQUEAK, SQUEAK.

Gravity (BOOTS IN MY MOUTH)
ALL IM GETTING FROM YOU IS STATIC AND SPACE GARBAGE
MAYBE YOU HAVE A BLACKHOLE WHERE YOUR BRAIN IS SUPPOSED TO BE

Mmh, would you mind getting back on topic? You can still try to attack my argumentation on the bombings in Israel...

But if you want to insult and attack the members, tell me, cause then I would go an catch some sleep.

DAY Dream(walker)

“ Originally Posted by gravity
It just makes me chuckle, I enjoy baiting kids like Vincent just for the laughs!

Dreamwalker
What do you think I am here for.

WELL DREAMER I WAS ALWAYS TOLD WHEN YOU SWEAR WHILE DISCUSSING THINGS WITH SOMEONE YOU HAVE LOST THE ARGUMENT I RECALL YOU TELLING ME TO F*CK
BEFORE

SO WHO IS BATING WHO, THE ONLY REASON I COME TO THIS FORUM SOMETIMES
IS BECAUSE I KNOW IT IS INFESTED WITH MUSLIMS, WHO ARE VERY EASY TO RIDICULE
BEAUSE OF THE DAILY ATTROCITIES OF THERE SICK RELIGION

Mmh, you know, I already pointed out that you insulted me first.

Yes, I do find it insulting when I am called this:

Why Dont You Just Keep Idol Worshipping Your Hero Child Killers And See It As Another Strike Against The Infidels

This Forum Is Well Named As Unintelligent Community When You go On About Sentence Structure When Over A Thousand Children Have Been Put Through A Living Hell Not Counting There Parents Trauma

I Pity You And Other Muslims And Muslim Lovers Because You Truly Have No Concept About Humanity

I took offense at that. So I used one swear word... how outrageous...

Following your reasoning, you have lost your argument at about your second post.

I will once again distance myself from any religion. And is this how you try to get away from a discussion?
Your arguments carry no weight. You realize that, don´t you? Propaganda and hate speech is no real argument.

Back