Over 200 Murdered Children! All In The Name Of Islam!!!

>>so Who Is Bating Who, The Only Reason I Come To This Forum Sometimes
Is Because I Know It Is Infested With Muslims, Who Are Very Easy To Ridicule
Beause Of The Daily Attrocities Of There Sick Religion<<

So, hold on a second. I'll bet FAR more Christians visit this forum than Muslims. I'll bet far more Freethinkers (non-Theists) visit these forums than Muslims.

And which Franchise, excuse me - Religion, do you belong to stud? I promise, I will find you are just as easy to ridicule, and that your myth/religion has been responsible for just as many "ATTROCITIES".

SO WHO IS BATING WHO, THE ONLY REASON I COME TO THIS FORUM SOMETIMES
IS BECAUSE I KNOW IT IS INFESTED WITH MUSLIMS, WHO ARE VERY EASY TO RIDICULE
BEAUSE OF THE DAILY ATTROCITIES OF THERE SICK RELIGION

You are aware that you only ridicule yourself in the eyes of every intelligent member of this board, aren´t you?

In my opinion, there is no big difference in your thinking and that of a sick religion.

So please, would you get back on topic?

Dreamwalker
Follow the Reaper (2,830 posts)

Today, 12:47 AM
report | reply

"But if you want to insult and attack the members, "

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

I DO NOT SWEAR AT MEMBERS, DISCUSSING THINGS STRONGLY WILL NOT GET YOU ARRESTED IN WESTERN DEMOCRACIES HOWEVER SWEARING AT PEOPLE IS CONSIDERED VERY RUDE AND INFANTILE AND WILL GET YOU A NIGHT IN JAIL IF YOU REPEAT THESE WORDS IN PUBLIC IN MANY WESTERN DEMOCRACIES

SO DREAMER
DREAM ON

Well, luckily I live in a country where free speech is tolerated, so I can say "fuck you" (this time not directed at anyone) in public.

If you want to discuss verbal attack, I took offense at following passages all written by you:

Day Dreamer(walker)
Why Dont You Just Keep Idol Worshipping Your Hero Child Killers And See It As Another Strike Against The Infidels

YOU REALLY ARE DETACHED FROM HUMANITY AND REALITY

"personality"
WHATS THAT YOUR MULTIPLE ONE

"psychological integrity"
SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT BEING DETACHED FROM REALITY WHAT A RIDICULOUS STATEMENT

DAY Dream(walker)
OH DEAR YOU ARE PATHETIC
YOU ARE A PERFECT CANDID FOR Chechen REBELS TO STRAP YOU UP WITH DYNAMITE
AND BOMB ANOTHER SCHOOL

WHAT A TRULY SICK STATEMENT end justifies the means

YOU ARE ONE SICK, SICK, PUPPY
THAT NEEDS PUTTING DOWN

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING INDIRECTLY IS KILLING HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN IS JUSTIFYED IF YOU REACH YOUR GOALS

YOU ARE SO DEPRAVED AND MENTALLY RETARDED IT REALLY DOES NOT BEAR THINKING ABOUT YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE PURE TERROIST MATERIAL COMPLETE AIRHEAD, AND SPACE CADET.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT NEEDS BAITING HERE IS YOU WITH SOME RAT POISON
LIKE THE RAT THAT YOU ARE SQUEAK, SQUEAK.(Not directly affixed to me, still very disrespectful)

So, let me see, ten things that I find offending from your side, one swearword employed by me.
Plus my post had substance while you attacked only my person or supposed beliefs with your posts.
Mmh, now tell me about lost and won arguments with getting back to topic. We only discussed the events in Russia so far.

And if my insult bothers you, I will now apologize for my rash use of language against your person. It was uncalled for and offending. I am sorry.

Last edited:
I AM OF THE ANTI-MUSLIM FAITH

Ah. So you are Jehovah's Witness? They are "anti-muslim".

Or are you a Mormon? They are "anti-muslim".

Catholic? Same

Jewish? Same.

What are you stud?

Dreamwalker

And if my insult bothers you, I will now apologize for my rash use of language against your person. It was uncalled for and offending. I am sorry.

WELL, WELL A APOLOGY
WELL AFTER CONSIDERING THINGS AND PAINFULLY AND AGONISINGLY DELIBERATING YOUR APOLOGY,AND SLEEPING ON IT, CHEWING ON IT, IVE DECIDED NOT TO ACCEPT IT
NO HARD FEELINGS DAYDREAMER

Gravity (BOOTS IN MY MOUTH)
WHATS THIS STUD TALK DO YOU WANT A PIECE OF MY ASS
I THINK YOU SHOULD STICK TO COWS LIKE YOUR PHOTOGRAPH FOR SEX
AND LEAVE MY ASS ALONE

BTW, from official site, on the bombings in Israel:

"The Palestinian government affirms that such actions are against our national interest and call on them to stop immediately. These actions give Israel the pretext to justify continuing in its assassinations, incursions, attacks on Palestinian civilians, expansion of settlements and construction of the expansion and annexation wall," said the statement.

Source: CNN

From the Hamas:

Hamas said in a statement that the attack was a retaliation for the killings of its leaders.

"This attack comes as a response to the assassination of Sheikh Ahmad Yassin and Abdul Aziz Rantissi and in solidarity with the Palestinian political prisoners in the hunger strike," a reference to two Hamas leaders killed by Israel and to Palestinians in Israeli prisons who are now refusing to eat.

Source: CNN

Hmm, looks like the situation gets worse before it becomes better.

My my, nope - I was calling you a stud because I'm quite sure that you are a legend in your own mind. Your little boy ego clearly rules your life . . . stud.

And - sorry, I'm a lady, straight, married, and not even ugly or fat. Sorry stud.

Hey, Dreamwalker - is there anyway in this forum to selectively block somebody? This little angry boy is clearly a waste of all of our time. He will think is is "right" no matter what is actually said, therefore it is silly to bother saying anything to him at all.

Just go to "preferences" (located at the top right of the site) and search for "Buddy/Ignore List" in the left panel. Copy vincents name into one of the ignore list fields and you will no longer see his posts.

Ah, I think I will go to bed now. See ya.

Dreamwalker
Follow the Reaper (2,834 posts)

"Anyway, getting back to the discussion"

YES LETS GET BACK TO THE DISCUSSION, SINCE OUR LAST DISCUSSION I HAVE BEEN
on the phone to the
Haina Forensic Psychiatric Hospital
... Managing Insane Offenders

they are based in germany where you say you live and i have discussed your case with a senior doctor there, he is willing to accept you as a patient there great eh, so expect a knock on the door soon a couple of men in white coats to take you there i wish you luck dreamer

Gravity
Deus ex Machina (108 posts)

Today, 01:34 AM
report | reply
My my, nope - I was calling you a stud because I'm quite sure that you are a legend in your own mind. Your little boy ego clearly rules your life . . . stud.

And - sorry, I'm a lady, straight, married, and not even ugly or fat. Sorry stud.

Hey, Dreamwalker - is there anyway in this forum to selectively block somebody? This little angry boy is clearly a waste of all of our time. He will think is is "right" no matter what is actually said, therefore it is silly to bother saying anything to him at all.

YEAH GRAVITY (BOOTS IN MY MOUTH) IVE JUST ABOUT BATED AND MILKED YOU DRY
TIME TO MOVE ON TO PASTURES NEW BEFORE YOU GET STERILISED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Well that was a waste of time . After the tragic events in that school, i was under the impression that we could all have a debate on the whats and ifs of this truely evil act.But all i see is pages of bollox and insults. Vincent, i am not a fan of any religion, and on some of your posts i agree with some of what you say. But dude,on this one you are wrong. Its a geo-politic thing. The russkies just don't want to set a precedent by letting Checnya (pardon spelling ) cede from russia itself, and they just happen to be muslims in that neck of the woods.Did you see the spokesman saying that at least ten of them "looked arab" . Looked like they were trying to justify the god awful mess they made of it in full view of the worlds media and trying to garner support for putin.
Its comparable to our N ireland problem. Russia does have a right to defend its integrity, but you saying its just a muslim thing is just wrong this time. :m:

To blame Islam directly I think is a major mistake. It's supposed to be a religion of peace. Yet, I don't think we can ignore the fact that Islam is present in the most prevalent of the political turmoil in this era; Russia / Chechnya, India / Pakistan, Israel / Palestine, al Qaeda, etc. Another reason for this, though, might be found in that Islam seems to be the prevalent religion in the poor countries whose majority believe in monotheistic, or abrahamic religions. Maybe it's Islam's (being the youngest of the three) turn to be aggressive. Can't deny Christianity's history, that's for sure, and the message of "we're right and everyone else is wrong" isn't even pounded into the mentality of Judaism or Christianity quite as harshly as it is in Islam. This tends to bring out the worst in people, who can use it to ignore the messages of peace and promote their own causes.

Again, though, one can't blame an entire religion for the actions of extremists. The individuals who took those kids hostage did the damage, not Islam.

Dreamwalker said:
I do not deny that children were killed, I just doubted that all this was enacted by religios motivated people who have the support of the muslim society.
I agree and disagree.

I do not think that the whole Muslim society is supportive. But I’m sure we can agree that, although the world at large would sympathize with Chechens, Muslims would probably be more so due to the common Religious belief? I mean we don’t see Muslims trying to off Kim Jung Il II. So it’s not human rights – it a matter of religious comradery. I’m sure we agree there is some amount of support by some Muslims just due to the similar religion.

Aljazeera and BBC posted that perhaps 10 or so of the hostage-takers were Arabic? The BBC also posted that the operation may have been sponsored by a Muslim Arab. If true I’m sure this guy is religiously motivated. In essences this guy paid money to have children killed in support for a likeminded religious people he feels is being oppressed by Russia.

Knowingly setting about to capture and kill children, well that’s just plain sick. I’m really feeling sick over this. A Russian woman I work with is almost incapacitated with grief because of this. She is a fairly well traveled women, has a doctorate, understands what it means to live under communism – but I think she will forever think of Muslims as fanatical. Any support that she would have given to Chechens has all but evaporated because of this. One would think that these guys would know better. As it stands I’m positive that people from the farthest reaches of China to South America will be looking at their Muslims compatriots with a bit of suspicion – warranted or not.

But regardless of all that – I haven’t seen a collective condemnation from the Muslims religious leaders around the world. They should be out there saying at the top of their lungs with the loudest voice – look these Muslims are nuts and are going to rot in the deepest pits of hell for what they did to these children. They’re evil.

I just have to wonder why that isn’t so?

And true to form, AlJazeera doesn’t even mention the word Muslim in their article. And actually insinuated that the “hostage-takers” weren’t even Chechen – just other people supporting Chechnya’s independence. Together with the lack of highest amount of condemnation from religous leaders from around the world – aka: the leaders should ALL be saying to their practitioners that these Muslims were evil and that if you even think about doing something even close to this heinous you burn in hell for eternity.

Well, with that lacking - even my tolerance is beginning to dry up.

I do not think that the whole Muslim society is supportive. But I’m sure we can agree that, although the world at large would sympathize with Chechens, Muslims would probably be more so due to the common Religious belief? I mean we don’t see Muslims trying to off Kim Jung Il II. So it’s not human rights – it a matter of religious comradery. I’m sure we agree there is some amount of support by some Muslims just due to the similar religion.

Yes, I do agree on that.

I haven’t seen a collective condemnation from the Muslims religious leaders around the world.

I think they will say something when a group has acknowledged the incidents in Russia. As of yet it is not sure from where the terrorists are or why they attacked. I suppose the muslim leaders will speak up when this is discovered.

@ Vincent
Congratulations, you are now on my ignore list.

@ Vincent
Congratulations, you are now on my ignore list.

yeah the truth hurts and when you get bible thumped its best to hide

Dreamwalker
"I suppose the muslim leaders will speak up when this is discovered."

yeah and pigs might fly
the day muslim religous leaders condemn violence and mean it and not with there fingers crossed
is the day i will see a flying pig

yasser arafat is always condemning violence yet his own gang of thugs or loonies the al axa brigade which he is the leader of, is blowing some more innocents up the next day.

muslims do not know the meaning of condemning or for that matter peace

Back