Over 200 Murdered Children! All In The Name Of Islam!!!

vincent

Sir Vincent, knighted by HM
Registered Senior Member
Over 300 Murdered Children! All for Islam!!! what next a maternity ward!!!

Animals, Barbarians, Devils Spawn, Parasites,

And Thousands Of Other Disgusting Names To Call These Maggots Who Hide In Human Bodies Pretending To Be Human

Over 1000 Children In There Underwear No Water Or Food allowed
Then Blown And Shot To Bits

Has Islam No Shame Not One Muslim Leader Comes Out To Say This Is Wrong

This Religion If You Can Call It That I Would Call It A Twisted Cult
Is The Scurge Of Humanity

2 Suicide Bombers In Israel

2 Planes Blown Up In Russia

2 French Hostages In Iraq Over A Head Scarf Ban In France What Arrogance To Think They Can Dictate French Politics France A Country Who Was Against The War In Iraq But Has Since Learned Muslims Do Not Play Favourites We Are All Infidels To Them

When! When!
Do Muslims Climb Out Of The Sewer They Are In, Islam Has Got A Pong To It That Is Spreading Around The World, And The World Is Getting Sick Of The Stink Of It

Last edited:
2 French Hostages In Iraq Over A Head Scarf Ban In France What Arrogance To Think They Can Dictate French Politics France A Country Who Was Against The War In Iraq But Has Since Learned Muslims Do Not Play Favourites We Are All Infidels To Them

You are aware that most muslims, even the militant ones do not support that attack. It was just a splinter group.

2 Planes Blown Up In Russia

Those who supposedly blew up the planes might have more than religios motivations. See for example the school incident in Russia. It obviously entails a geopolitical aim.

2 Suicide Bombers In Israel

Might be directed at the wall the Israelis have erected on palestinian soil without the consent of their neghbors.

EDIT: Might You Be So Kind Not To Begin Each Word With A Capital Letter?

Last edited:
Islam does not say that you can kill children to enjoy freedom at their cost.
Those terrorists, in the name of 'freedom struggle', offend both Islam and innocents in their "enemy's" country.

I really feel bad for vincent28uk, im serious, first i just saw him as a normal Islamphobe, but this is just getting sadder and sadder, vincent28uk needs care, he needs love, his parents need to be contacted and told what is happening to vincent28uk.

vincent28uk, get well my friend, we will all be here for you.

Oh yeah,

The separatist rebels never said that this had anything to do with Islam and they never said that they did it for God.

and

Heads of state from Egypt, Lebanon and Kuwait denounce seizure of Russian school by separatist rebels. (Haaretz)

You Muslims Always Find Ways To Justify Killing Children Or Adults

You Always Have A Cause
You Are Always Victimised

Let Me Tell You This If A Gunmen Stuck A Gun To My Mothers Head And Told Me To Kill A Chiild Or Else He Would Kill My Mother, I Am Afraid My Mother Would Die

There Lies The Big Big Difference Between Muslims And Humanbeings
Sane Humanbeings Are Not Capable Of Harming Children

Muslims And There Twisted Causes, There Cause Will Never End The Murders Will Never End, It Will Only End When The World Ends And They Will Finally Get What They Want A Nation Of Islam Or Be It A Dead Nation Of Islam

Day Dreamer(walker)
Why Dont You Just Keep Idol Worshipping Your Hero Child Killers And See It As Another Strike Against The Infidels

Damn, you´re a boring nitwit. Now tell me, where do you see idol worshipping on my part? I do not deny that children were killed, I just doubted that all this was enacted by religios motivated people who have the support of the muslim society.

Perhaps you should stop your blind hatred and open your eyes. For my part, I do think that you are just close minded, even more so than the whole islamic religion.

But perhaps you can show me some evidence to support your accusations.

You Muslims Always Find Ways To Justify Killing Children Or Adults

Say, is that also partly directed at me? You are ridiculous.

I will take notice of you again when you manage to post something reasonable that has a valid foundation for a debate.

Its ok vincent28uk, we know your case, we are here to help you, you are free to tell us anything you want. :)

Oh yeah, Muslims in Islamic Forums won't believe that those responsible for the massacre are Muslims.

Also, do we really know who they are? Any one know? Please tell me. :)

Yeah Mi6

I Think Hundreds Of Children Murdered Is Very Sad
What I Think Is Also Sad Is You And Other Muslims In This Forum

Do Not See It The Same Way

And What Has Starting A Sentence with Capital Letters Got To Do With Hundreds Of Children Being Murdered, I Think You Want To Get Your Priorities Right

This Forum Is Well Named As Unintelligent Community When You go On About Sentence Structure When Over A Thousand Children Have Been Put Through A Living Hell Not Counting There Parents Trauma

I Pity You And Other Muslims And Muslim Lovers Because You Truly Have No Concept About Humanity

Man, you are really sad.

Why I mentioned capitals? Because your style of writing prevents a fluent reading process.

Furthermore, you are still unable to back up your arguments.
Just as information, I am impartial to religions of all kind. And opposed to many religios dogmas and ideals, be they muslim, christian, hindu or pagan.

This Forum Is Well Named As Unintelligent Community When You go On About Sentence Structure When Over A Thousand Children Have Been Put Through A Living Hell Not Counting There Parents Trauma

And you contribute your part in making this an unintelligent community. Your posts are nearly without content. The only thing you express is your pitiful and unfounded hatred towards the Islam.

I did adress the issue of deceased children and only mentioned your writing style on a sidenote. But of course it is easier to attack my person instead of my arguments. Well, I take your point.

My overall answer: Your existence must have cause a trauma for your parents. Just go and fuck yourself instead of sprouting your racism and intolerance.

EDIT: Oh, I did not really adress the issue of children as targets, sorry. Perhaps look at this thread: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=670612#post670612
Take my post and that of Fraggle Rocker and you have an overall view of my opinion since I think he managed to sum it up pretty good.

Dreamwalker said:
Just go and fuck yourself instead.

He does it in the bathrom everyday, maybe 2-3 times a day, i feel bad for his mom that always has to clean up the mess he leaves when hes done. :(

Some Russian analysts said the kidnappers might not be Chechen separatists.

"They could be criminals who had served terms in Ossetia, which also suffering under the yoke of rising unemployment," a Russian general told Al-Jazeera.

Islam Online

DAY Dream(walker)

YOU REALLY ARE DETACHED FROM HUMANITY AND REALITY

"unfounded hatred towards the Islam"

WHY DONT YOU SWITCH ON THE TV AND TAKE YOUR BLINDFOLD OFF
AND SEE WHAT UNFOUNDED IS SEE THOSE CHILDREN IN THERS UNDERWEAR BEING REMOVED FROM THAT RUSSIAN GYM OR TOMB

THEY SAY AS MANY AS 40 MUSLIM TERROISTS INVOLVED AND SOME ARABS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES THATS NOT A SPLINTER GROUP THATS A ORGANISED ASSAULT ON KIDS THAT INVOLVED MORE THAN 1 COUNTRY

KIDS ARE THE VERY FOUNDATION OF THE HUMANRACE HOW ON EARTH CAN SO MANY MUSLIMS FROM SO MANY COUNTRIES ORGANIZE SUCH A SICK ATTACK ON CHILDREN

DAY DREAM(WALKER)
WHY DONT YOU PREACH TO THE RUSSIAN PARENTS OF THE DEAD CHILDREN ABOUT
"unfounded hatred towards the Islam"

Damn, Dreamwalker, now vincent28uk is mad. vincent28uk go to the bathroom and do your thing so you can relax.

Confusion swirled around the scene, as it had ever since the heavily armed attackers — said to number 16 to 40 and to include Chechens, Ingush and at least one Ossetian. Mr. Ignatchenko said that officials still did not know how many had seized the school, or how.

Source: New York times

Excuse me, but you do know that the situation between Chechenia and Russia is not the best since Russia has great interest in controlling that country and the means that are used for control are not much better than those of the Chechen rebells. You might think back to last year when Kazach rebels occupied a theater because Russia tried to control Kazachstan by force.

Those are not really unfounded reasons. And they targeted children because their deaths have a hogher psychological impact. They want to force the Russian government to bestow liberty on other Chechen rebells as far as I know. In a way, they are fighting for the freedom of their country. And they are desperate to do so. That does not give me the impression of a religious motivation. If it would be religios, they would already have blown up the school.

A map to show the location of said countries:

0902RUSSIAmap.gif

Dreamwalker
Follow the Reaper (2,817 posts)

Today, 10:48 PM
ds the Islam.

My overall answer: Your existence must have cause a trauma for your parents. Just go and fuck yourself instead of sprouting your racism and intolerance.

YOUR LANGUAGE IS GETTING TO ABOUT YOUR LEVEL NOW IS THAT A F*CK YOU CALLED ME

I ALWAYS KNOW WHEN SOMEONE HAS LOST THE PLOT AND ARGUMENT WHEN THEY RESORT TO FOUL LANGUAGE FOR A REPLY AND THEN WE GET TO SEE YOUR TRUE LOW CLASS, AND THAT IS PROBABLY WHY YOU ARE SO DETACHED FROM THE RUSSIAN CHILDREN MASSACRE YOU ARE SO FULL OF SELF IMPORTANCE TO SCORE POINTS FOR YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS ARE FRIENDS

YOU GO ON ABOUT TOLERANCE
THERE IS NOT MANY PEOPLE OTHER THAN USERS IN THIS FORUM WHO CAN OR WILL TOLERATE WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA TODAY

News update:

Russian officials have said the new wave of attacks is an attempt at revenge for last weekend's elections in Chechnya, in which a Kremlin-backed candidate won the presidency.

Source: CNN

Looks like it was based on political motivation. The people just don´t like a puppet government.

Back