On the interpretation of our reality

Well, you do seem to want to solve the problem with your idea about an artificial simulation.
But why invent the argument ? Current understanding perfectly explains why we can't perceive everything.

This reminds me of a funny thought that I related to a friend of mine years ago: What if our reality is actually being generated artificially by beings holding us in a type of detention facility. that none of this is even real. Any one of us could be sitting in a dank holding cell on another Planet.

This reminds me of a funny thought that I related to a friend of mine years ago: What if our reality is actually being generated artificially by beings holding us in a type of detention facility. that none of this is even real. Any one of us could be sitting in a dank holding cell on another Planet.

What if ? We'd be fucked :p

====

“ Originally Posted by Exeter
This reminds me of a funny thought that I related to a friend of mine years ago: What if our reality is actually being generated artificially by beings holding us in a type of detention facility. that none of this is even real. Any one of us could be sitting in a dank holding cell on another Planet. ”

What if ? We'd be fucked :p

#1 - You live your life for 93 years, however good or bad, however happy or sad it may be then you die & you no longer exist & never will exist again.

#2 - You live the exact same life then after your "death" you regain awareness of your true self & your situation of being in a dank dark cell.

Considering only the 93 years, are you any more fucked in 1 than the other?

#1 - You live your life for 93 years, however good or bad, however happy or sad it may be then you die & you no longer exist & never will exist again.

#2 - You live the exact same life then after your "death" you regain awareness of your true self & your situation of being in a dank dark cell.

Considering only the 93 years, are you any more fucked in 1 than the other?

Have you seen The Matrix ? :D

Of the people whose thoughts on it were made known to us, all but 1 did. The movie gave no clue to how most people would've felt if they'd known.

Man I wish I could youtube that or something.

You know guys I've presented a pretty valuable post eariler... when I'd said, something about a one. Even if our lifes go on how ever they do, it does not mean that there is some potentially hidden message in our realitys. This was really the intent with the opening post. Asking that is, "what is there further which can provide us with other details to our existance" which begs the answer that despite however much there is left unanswered (conspiricy theories, etc....), there perhaps is something greater...

What that is I leave to you, but suffice it to say that in eariler posts I have already answerd or hinted to you guys what it may be that is the only remaining clue.

Back