On the interpretation of our reality

tnerb said:

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Unconscious indicates that there was consciousness at one point.
I think non-conscious would be a better word, regarding lifeless objects.

I haven't seen draqons response yet and I really can't wait, because whatever word you use here is extremely cruel.

Non.

I'll take this up because Im good with intent.

Your single word non is like a death sentence death threat a word used to provoke someones or somethings death. No matter how you use it, it is always the same. You could talk to someone for eternity about how they would be alive when they're in this example dead, not really "conscious" ("non" conscious), so everything you would do would be an attack to their life. Non. Non.

It is a very very cruel thing. I am not being mean here or anything.

It just speaks very rudely, Im not sure you agree.

No, I don't agree at all..
I have no clue what you are talking about. It's just a prefix..

non-

a prefix meaning “not,” freely used as an English formative, usually with a simple negative force as implying mere negation or absence of something (rather than the opposite or reverse of it, as often expressed by un-1 ): nonadherence; noninterference; nonpayment; nonprofessional.
Origin:
prefix repr. L adv. nōn not

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/non-

But you understand perfectly.

Uh.. no. What ?? :confused:

Dude, what is your problem ?

I have no problem.

Apparently you do, since you're getting all upset because I used the prefix 'non-'.

When did I act like I don't know what I'm talking about?

You are making a fool of yourself.

:confused:

You acted like you didn't know what I was talking about, regarding the prefix issue. Learn to read.

You are the one making a fool of yourself.

Actually this isn't true.
To take it a step further... why do you think you have to take this topic off scheduel just to explain to everyone that I (quote) "didn't understand what you was talking about?". Let me guess. you think, that I said nothing in my responses which you have said absolutely nothing, nothing about.

Think on this for a little while, and d on't try to do anything elsel

To take it another step forward.. heh....

Not only is everything that you're missing here, being missed, but also everything else I've said in this thread... See?

To take it a step further... why do you think you have to take this topic off scheduel

Wtf ? You refuse to talk about the topic !!

just to explain to everyone that I (quote) "didn't understand what you was talking about?".
That is not what I said. I said "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about". And that was regarding the prefix issue.

Let me guess. you think, that I said nothing in my responses which you have said absolutely nothing, nothing about.

Think on this for a little while, and d on't try to do anything elsel
What ??? :confused:

To take it another step forward.. heh....

Not only is everything that you're missing here, being missed, but also everything else I've said in this thread... See?

Changing your posts eh?

Brent, YOU refuse to discuss the topic.

enmos:

Exerter does understand (unlike you..).

“ Originally Posted by tnerb
It would appear if we take for the subject a hermit that investigates his area with a loving of lonliness that deep fed desires could haunt him/her. Say that his desires are to understand that others perceptions are misguided or something and this leads him to what conclusions? Conclusions based on some possible truth? That our reality as we know it is blind and controlled and secretive from our view. That our reality has an aspect about it that is real that we do not know about nor are aware of.

What do you think. ”

With every moment that passes by, a new reality is born. I still maintain that we cannot know true reality. We are not capable, nor do we Human Beings have the capacity to know such a standard. That is why there has been so much silly debate that has continued since the beginning of this question. We create our own realities. That is the closest explanation I can give. Don't waste too much time trying to figure it all out, because there is nothing to figure out.

Exeter
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Exeter
Find More Posts by Exeter

tnerb
The Helper (6,458 posts)
02-26-09, 02:18 PM #3

“ Originally Posted by Exeter
Don't waste too much time trying to figure it all out, because there is nothing to figure out. ”

talkin to yourself yo just inquiring on the base question presented....

tnerb
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tnerb
Visit tnerb's homepage!
Find More Posts by tnerb

Exeter
Registered User (47 posts)
02-26-09, 05:58 PM #4

“ Originally Posted by tnerb
talkin to yourself yo just inquiring on the base question presented.... ”

What?

Exeter
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Exeter
Find More Posts by Exeter

tnerb
The Helper (6,458 posts)
02-26-09, 06:07 PM #5

what do you think i said?

As further evidence all I need to say is his later claims in this thread were much more understanding of the previous conversation that we had had earlier. If I am mistaken please, feel free to show me where I'm "wrong", but it seems like he understood at this example above (enmos).

Wtf ? You refuse to talk about the topic !!

That is not what I said. I said "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about". And that was regarding the prefix issue.

What ??? :confused:

here you go making a fool of yourself AGAIN.

I don't refuse to talk about the topic. Look at what you're responding to about your first sentence there

Your second sentence:

Why do I have to respond your bullshit to you?
And your third sentence. What the hell, are you confused about. Oh . I see. YOu have trouble using english :D

Exerter does understand (unlike you..).

tnerb:
It would appear if we take for the subject a hermit that investigates his area with a loving of lonliness that deep fed desires could haunt him/her. Say that his desires are to understand that others perceptions are misguided or something and this leads him to what conclusions? Conclusions based on some possible truth? That our reality as we know it is blind and controlled and secretive from our view. That our reality has an aspect about it that is real that we do not know about nor are aware of.

What do you think.

Exeter:
With every moment that passes by, a new reality is born. I still maintain that we cannot know true reality. We are not capable, nor do we Human Beings have the capacity to know such a standard. That is why there has been so much silly debate that has continued since the beginning of this question. We create our own realities. That is the closest explanation I can give. Don't waste too much time trying to figure it all out, because there is nothing to figure out.

And I don't disagree with his post. Where did I say I disagreed ?

My direct reply to your OP:

I would agree with him, but I wouldn't call our senses misguided.. just not 'perfect'.

And I don't disagree with his post. Where did I say I disagreed ?

My direct reply to your OP:

Good post enmos, but thats not what I was saying. I was saying, specifically, that exerer does understand. You could go back a little bit if you wanted to and check out you know, the other posts in this thread.. that .. you know.. talk.. about.. things.. that.. im.. talking.. about..

Back