Off-topic posts from the "Evidence that God is real" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, whatever fortitude you could muster has again evaporated and, once again, you've just retreated back to your soundbites. If you agree it requires two sincere parties, you have to now qualify how you make the grade.
///
Once again, you are evasively sidestepping the isssue.

<>

The same holds true for religious beliefs. Obey or go to Hell!I
It is the fundamental problem of theist exclusivity in Religions. Nobody agrees on a definition of God and then they start fighting.....:eek:
Going to hell spells out a solution?
Kind of like saying constructing more juvenile detention centres is the means of assisting youth disenfranchised with contemporary culture.

I have never maintained there was something specific about my authority on defining the subject (.... unlike certain contributors in threads such as these).
You think this feigned humility justifies your dismissal of anything that does not agree with your "non-authoritative" perspective?

Last edited:
You think this feigned humility justifies your dismissal of anything that does not agree with your non-authoritative perspective?
What is the authority here that determines perspective, and how have my views violated it?

You're the one talking about the parameters of a problem being dictated by obedience. Not me.
No, the problem is the exclusive scriptural obedience demanded by religions. "Thou shalt have no false gods before thee", which really means that, in the absence of definition, every claimed God is false. Hence the fighting....:(

No, the problem is the exclusive scriptural obedience demanded by religions. "Thou shalt have no false gods before thee", which really means that, in the absence of definition, every claimed God is false. Hence the fighting....:(
///
Where does it say FALSE gods???

<>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back