obesity

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the lazy one, JB, living in your arrogant fantasy world, since you would rather call blacks less than human than address the real problems of society, which have been centuries in the making.

I know you can't help it though, you're Pakistani, they have always been a rather dull-witted and ignorant people.

spidergoat said:
You're the lazy one, JB, living in your arrogant fantasy world, since you would rather call blacks less than human than address the real problems of society, which have been centuries in the making.

I know you can't help it though, you're Pakistani, they have always been a rather dull-witted and ignorant people.
Blacks are humans and I'm not Pakistani.

spidergoat said:
I've known plenty of violence, ignorance and laziness on the part of white people, it's a human problem, not a black problem.
The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade.

According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole.

Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime.

spidergoat said:
and a custom of running to school, since many have no bus service.
This could be the lamest thing ever written.

Can you provide ANY proof of this statement?

The topic of obesity has slowly fallen away; thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back