Nonsense: Prove/Disprove existence of a god or gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have problems. You do not know how to talk to people. You make asinine assumptions & stupid accusations of strangers. You offer no explanations yet ask that of others. When something you say about me is turned around on you, you are offended.
You have no damn right to say I try to make people unhappy. Your beliefs do not give you any right to be rude & crude. Come back when you can have a proper discussion.
im not being being crude or rude, it only seems that way to you because of your tainted heart.

You clearly believe, and have admitted that by doing so you have given up on freewill, despite saying to others that it's a pity they gave up on freewill by choosing not to believe.
Did the Bible not teach you to take the plank out of your own eye before trying to take the splinter out of someone else's?
Or perhaps being a hypocrite is what you intended?

And just out of curiosity, what do any of your wonderful insights have to do with proving the existence of a god or gods?

You clearly believe, and have admitted that by doing so you have given up on freewill, despite saying to others that it's a pity they gave up on freewill by choosing not to believe.
Did the Bible not teach you to take the plank out of your own eye before trying to take the splinter out of someone else's?
Or perhaps being a hypocrite is what you intended?

And just out of curiosity, what do any of your wonderful insights have to do with proving the existence of a god or gods?
you are correct i should not be so quick to judge others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back