Nonsense: Prove/Disprove existence of a god or gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not know if you gave up your free will to follow mine i'm merely asking you. you could just be using your free will to reply. its not up to me to judge

let me clarify, i do not judge to convince you, i judge to communicate my thoughts, which i shows others honestly, freely to find out more "truth" and i try to do it with "love". perhaps i'm not always successful
You are not clarifying. You cannot communicate truth without showing why it should be accepted as truth. You cannot do it by attacking people who cannot believe you & blaming everyone & everything except you & your message.

You are not clarifying. You cannot communicate truth without showing why it should be accepted as truth. You cannot do it by attacking people who cannot believe you & blaming everyone & everything except you & your message.

and i'm telling you those perceived "attacks" are not attacks. you only view them as such, if you claim to know my intentions, you claim to be god. if you are, im not surprised. and you are not entirely correct

i have taken some time to review my posts and found a mistake, that should gratify you.
i should not have said its not up to me to judge. it shouldve been something more specific, like its not up to me to decide whether or not your actions are the result of freewill or destiny. i have only asked a question.

Last edited:
Mod Hat ― Jebus Farging Morninglory

This is not Twitter, friends; take the twitwar there. Then again, where, exactly, was this sort of thread supposed to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back