Nonsense: Prove/Disprove existence of a god or gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you believe without evidence, nothing you say can be trusted.
< >
this is only true if you happened to believe something false without proof, i happen to believe something that is true with out proof, and was given proof later(but only proof to me).
i do appreciate you speaking to me as if i am a fellow human being tho.

this is only true if you happened to believe something false without proof, i happen to believe something that is true with out proof, and was given proof later(but only proof to me).
i do appreciate you speaking to me as if i am a fellow human being tho.

Without evidence, you cannot know whether it is false. Once you believe without evidence, your supposed proof cannot be trusted.

< >

That's not proof, it's confirmation bias.

he only seems like a jerk, if you consider yourself more than you are.
i'm not saying your not a great person, you just seem to think you are greater than you actually are

No. He is a jerk. As demonstrated by his bad behavior. It seems not to you because you have been deluded by believing without evidence.

You do not know what I consider myself. You have no idea how great I am or am not. I know myself & I know exactly what I am.

You obviously do not know yourself yet you think you know others. When someone says something you don't like, you pretend to find some fault in them rather than dealing with the actual issue.

< >

Last edited by a moderator:
And if one did , what then ?
if you are referring to when i said think greater than you actually are, then thats between you and god. i do not know your intentions and you do not know mine. i can certainly guess at your intentions from your reaction, but i wont pretent to be certain of it like some people

if you are referring to when i said think greater than you actually are, then thats between you and god. i do not know your intentions and you do not know mine. i can certainly guess at your intentions from your reaction, but i wont pretent to be certain of it like some people

Nothing can be between a person & a god until some god gets the courage to come out of hiding & show itself.

What is your intention?

You've been pretending to be certain from the start.

< >

and you can't seem to stop posting replies to my post. perhaps you gave up your free will to have your destiny follow mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back