No fish... no pentagrams.!!!

True, unfortunately.

One of the many reasons I hope religion in general takes a massive backseat to rational thought soon.

Reasonably so.
ETA: At least I don't base my life and self understanding on some archaic scripture based around an unprovable entity/cop-out called "God".

Stars on a bus?

Look at this, from where I live in Victoria, Australia:

logo_noCCP.gif

Does this mean that the Victorian police are evil? I don't think so, but you tell me.

True, unfortunately.

One of the many reasons I hope religion in general takes a massive backseat to rational thought soon.
It is not rational to assume that all religious people are the same, not trustworthy. Some of the nicest and most trustworthy people I have met are religious, they don't throw their beliefs down your throat.

Stars on a bus?

Look at this, from where I live in Victoria, Australia:

logo_noCCP.gif

Does this mean that the Victorian police are evil? I don't think so, but you tell me.

Just like the buss light... that star prolly has nuthin to do wit a pentagram type religion... an if bus lights an badges start lookin like Jesus-crosses or swastikas... etc... thats also worthy to be questoned.!!!

cluelusshusbund said:
Do you thank Bible God is a monster sinse he coud... but wont save children from bein raped.???

I cannot be done with answering the same question at least twice, especially if it's a sensitive subject, like child abuse.

You'r efforts seem spent on evadin the issue.!!!

If someone coud easily stop a child from bein raped... but insted chose to just watch... thats a monster... an i just want to know why you praize/worship such a monster known to you as "God".???

It is not rational to assume that all religious people are the same, not trustworthy.

Absolutely... an im livin proof that not all religious people have monstrous morals.!!!

Some of the nicest and most trustworthy people I have met are religious,

Absolutely... an just like the non-religious population... some of 'em are Azz-hole crooks.!!!

they don't throw their beliefs down your throat.

An some of 'em clame to be "spiritual" an are evasive about ther religious beliefs.!!!

You'r efforts seem spent on evadin the issue.!!!

If someone coud easily stop a child from bein raped... but insted chose to just watch... thats a monster... an i just want to know why you praize/worship such a monster known to you as "God".???
The monster is the person abusing the child.

It is not rational to assume that all religious people are the same, not trustworthy. Some of the nicest and most trustworthy people I have met are religious, they don't throw their beliefs down your throat.
I agree that delusion people can be nice (and often are). If they don't act (or vote) based on those delusions I have no problem with that either.

I also think that just because they are delusional regarding religion they aren't (in most cases) delusional in other ways.

Back