do you believe the ancient egyptians had extraterrestrial help

• Yes

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Not quite sure

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
hmmm...and if they knew about Zero point Energy [ occult style ] then levitation of the blocks by draining their mass and then replacing it would have been possible(*?) hence the vinegar jars.....hmmmmm...the plot thickens..

hmmm...and if they knew about Zero point Energy [ occult style ] then levitation of the blocks by draining their mass and then replacing it would have been possible(*?) hence the vinegar jars.....hmmmmm...the plot thickens..

What vinegar jars? That hypothesis, of Egyptian batteries has been disproven already, The vials contained scrolls, which were wrapped around a metal stay. They were not batteries.

You mean to tell me that the ancient Egyptians quarried these massive stone blocks out of the ground using bronze or brass chisels by hand and made no big mistakes?

No, we're not saying that, and if you weren't such a lazy contributor, and even just bothered to read this thread, let alone do some actual research, or even visit Egypt, you'd know the 'unfinished obelisk' at Aswan is an example of when Egyptian plans didn't work out.

I've included a link there, because clearly you are too lazy to look up facts for yourself.

Stonehenge is very impressive as well but I doubt it was done by aliens. We havent evolved discernabely in the last 4 thousand years so I dont find those speculations interesting. What I do find interesting though are the theories on why the pyramids/stonehenge were built.

In answer to the original question, it is patently obvious the Egyptians had extraterrestrial help. They alligned the pyramids with the aid of observations of the sun and possibly other stars. Last time I checked those are all extraterrestrial objects. Case closed: let's all go home.

Back