My ufo experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkinWalker said:
heh... there's no "attack" sonny. Just observation. Fascinating observation at that.
Yes fascinating indeed. You obviously have the capability to understand things. Perhaps it's beyond your undeveloped brain.

manmadeflyingsaucer said:
So much for the subject
I would blame phlogistician. He's known for distorting people's comments without even understanding them.

manmadeflyingsaucer said:
So much for the subject
As an aside
The Last Will and Testament of Philip J. Klass

To UFOlogists who publicly criticize me…or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath THE UFO CURSE: No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs that you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse.

cool skill said:
I would blame phlogistician. He's known for distorting people's comments without even understanding them.

All you have done on this thread is chime in with ad homs.

At least I asked the poster a fwe questions. You, on the other hand, have contributed NOTHING, because you are a NOBODY.

phlogistician said:
All you have done on this thread is chime in with ad homs.

At least I asked the poster a fwe questions. You, on the other hand, have contributed NOTHING, because you are a NOBODY.
Hmm. Let's backtrack. Who was it to throw the first insult between us?

phlogistician said:
You worm, you really are wriggling now!
In retrospect, you are nothing but a piece of shit asshole with no interest in proper discussion. The only thing you are interested is to continue to throw out and argue your point without the least bit of understanding about what others are saying. Sorry, but you cannot argue against somebody's opinion if you do not even know or understand what the person's opinion is.

You sure did contribute something. Your ignorance. I hope living in ignorant stupidity serves you well. ASSHOLE.

cool skill said:
Hmm. Let's backtrack. Who was it to throw the first insult between us?

YOU! Your FIRST post on this thread was;

cool skill said:
Go fuck yourself. I wouldn't take anything this idiot says seriously. Eat those flames moron.

This was on the second page. Nothing on topic, no discussion of the content of the thread, just a direct ad-hom! You are so stupid, when you 'backtrack' and the facts are in front of you in black and white, you still get things wrong!

Or is this another context problem you are having again? Something said in a different thread is carried on here, and not in the original thread? Focus, boy, focus!

In retrospect, you are nothing but a piece of shit asshole with no interest in proper discussion. The only thing you are interested is to continue to throw out and argue your point without the least bit of understanding about what others are saying. Sorry, but you cannot argue against somebody's opinion if you do not even know or understand what the person's opinion is.

You sure did contribute something. Your ignorance. I hope living in ignorant stupidity serves you well. ASSHOLE.

Nice prose. When you have to resort to that, you know you have lost, and are just venting your impotent frustration. Keep it up, it shows you for what you are; A pseudo intellectual.

If you won't kindly shut up, you'll be banned.
I suggest you apologize to phlogistician and delete this "post" of your's.

I will apologize when he do to me and others on this and other threads
if you care to look at his replys to myself and others on this board you will
see he is not so clean he is one of a few who try and stop people posting on
these threads

lsufos said:
WHAT A ASSHOLE

it's AN asshole, not 'a asshole'

YOU ARE YOUR OWN SITE FULL OF SHIT LIKE YOURSELF.

Oooh, semantic and syntactic nightmare that one. Just really badly constructed that sentence.

YOUR SO SCARY AWAY DRINK PISS.

It's you're, contraction for 'you are'. not 'your' which is possessive.

ANYONE EVER READ THE THREADS THIS ASSHOLE POSTS ON 1,949 POSTS FULL OF CRAP BEST OF ALL HE GOES OUT WALKING WITH HIS MUM TO SHOPS INCASE THE BIG BOYS CHASE HIM HIDES BEHIND A COMPUTER

You are sat behind what, right now? I don't live with my mum, haven't done for nearly 20 years, being an adult. You on the other hand write like a child, so probably still do live at home.

TO PASS HIS DAYS ALONE IN HIS ROOM THINKING WHAT HE CAN BE JUGE AND JURY

Surely should be a 'that', not a 'WHAT'. and it's 'judge' not 'JUGE'.

ON HE HAS NEVER Experienced any thing and another who is bad in beb

Do you mean 'bed'?

likes read all sorts of books so he can play with him self.
sad asshole indeed.

I do like books, yes, ones with facts in. As you are barely literate, I should imagine you favour the ones with pictures in, no?

You said it and i do think you are right about the asshole.
And thank you for the spelling out my words.

Going have to stop playing this game now going stop feeding your habit last reply form me to you imagine that.

Again and again we see the woo-woos come to our little happy home and get mad because the big, bad skeptic questions their silly beliefs at every turn. Isufos is the latest, eh? He reminds me of the silly git, ufotheatre, that was trying to sell his silly cds of ufo videos. I remember proving one a fake and he used nearly the exact same style of writing in response.

This thread is obviously not about a "ufo experience," but the experience of dealing with ufo-nutters who believe every light in the sky is something to photograph. These are the nutters that wouldn't know venus from an aircraft. The same nutters that see the wing and nose lights of a 747 and claim its a triangle ufo.

And then when questioned or criticized here, in this science forum, for their pseudoscientific methods, they respond with profanity and insults.

This thread is about the UFO nutter and his inability to appropriately interact on a social level with those that doubt his belief systems -that is the true "ufo experience."

Woo-Woo Guy said:
he is one of a few who try and stop people posting on
these threads
How could Phlo possibly prevent you from posting in this forum? You can, however... just keep up your semi-illiterate but profane attacks. Eventually you'll not be able to post again.

Simplest way to fix the current problem... close the thread. (And don't bother asking it to be reopened... it's a final.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back